Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SilastheHNIC View Post
    Why would i ask you for advice when you are merely a projection of my subconscious?
    You're right. I am just a projection of your subconscious. Basically, you're entire life as you know it has been a projection of your subconscious. You're in limbo right now. Everything in your life up until now has been trying to tell you one thing: you're gay. I'm sorry to say it, Paul, but it's true.

MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100) MURDR is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SilastheHNIC View Post
    P.S. if you play for mount union then you should know my boy Adam Mccord.
    Nope don't know him. He's not on the roster. Maybe he quit, cause a lot of kids do.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AnIrIsHbOy View Post
    So if I improve myself I am succesful? I still don't see how you can distinguish between success and improvement if this is the case. Please elaborate.
    Btw can I improve in any area or does it have to be in your ordained "sports, school, career etc."?
    Still waiting for the OP's answer to this

SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MURDR View Post
    Nope don't know him. He's not on the roster. Maybe he quit, cause a lot of kids do.
    He played two years before you were there *just looked at sig*
    Height - 5'6 Weight - 180
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5
    Squat - 435x1(atg, not parallel chit)
    Hang Clean - 275x3 (highschool)
    Deadlift - 500x1 (6/11/2012)

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugbybro420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    troll/

Has the pride of lions. lionpride's Avatar
    lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionpride is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So if I improve myself I am succesful? I still don't see how you can distinguish between success and improvement if this is the case. Please elaborate.
    Btw can I improve in any area or does it have to be in your ordained "sports, school, career etc."?
    I said nothing about sports school or career. I don't mean to be rude but I will not discuss this matter further with you as it seems it will take quite a while longer to conclude our discussion and I no longer have any interest in the matter. And you may or may not be trolling the fuk out of me. Good day.
    MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

~AMC~

Negs on sight: slimjimmacdim, Codo

Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500) Beelzebrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sure, why not? Give me a quote that will undoubtedly help me one day, MURDR.

Originally Posted by Beelzebrah View Post
    Sure, why not? Give me a quote that will undoubtedly help me one day, MURDR.
    Noticed you're a "black knight". Assuming you're black.

"Gorillas are just black girls with real hair."

Just food for thought if you ever decide to have a baby girl.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lionpride View Post
    I said nothing about sports school or career. I don't mean to be rude but I will not discuss this matter further with you as it seems it will take quite a while longer to conclude our discussion and I no longer have any interest in the matter. And you may or may not be trolling the fuk out of me. Good day.
    I was referring to MURDR's ordained areas of life that are better than others but you two seem to be acting in unison. Hopefully the OP can elaborate on his views where you haven't.

I was referring to MURDR's ordained areas of life that are better than others but you two seem to be acting in unison. Hopefully the OP can elaborate on his views where you haven't.
    Dude, I don't even understand what you're asking. Obviously improvement and success do not have the exact same definition. But in areas such as sports, school, careers, ETC., to improve is to succeed.

Originally Posted by MURDR View Post
    Dude, I don't even understand what you're asking. Obviously improvement and success do not have the exact same definition. But in areas such as sports, school, careers, ETC., to improve is to succeed.
    But I thought we were talking about the general concept of success. Surely as a philosopher this is more your area rather than "how to get good at football"

lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000) lakonga is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP u posted ur face pic b4

the only thing in common between u and Socrates is that u both are ugly that's about it

mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mainguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We live in deeds not years. Would you agree?
    *Searching for a new crew, crew*

*Haven't found a decent crew yet, crew*

_ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _ZERO_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Socrates wrote fortune cookie quotes?

Originally Posted by _ZERO_ View Post
    Socrates wrote fortune cookie quotes?
    "Ask again later."