SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Next pre work out???

Hey all, I am not new to bodybuilding or supplements but I do have a couple of questions regarding pre workout supplements.

I have previously used Jack3d with tremendous success and after Jack3d I used 1MR and so far that was my favorite Pre so far. I am a fan of that "stimmed" euphoric feeling. After doing some careful researching I purchased PSU...It is a good pre workout; nice set of ingredients but even with two scoops from my very first time trying it; it did not really do anything for me. I still have amazing workouts because I carry myself through them but PSU really doesnt hit me. No pumps or anything just light energy. I am not taking anything away from PSU as it is a great product but it just didnt work for me. My question is does any one think I have grown tolerant to stims and need to cycle off? If so i hear Pump-Bol is AMAZING as is Ultima. Or should I just go back to 1MR or something heavily stimmed?? TIA

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SolidSnakeMGS View Post
    Hey all, I am not new to bodybuilding or supplements but I do have a couple of questions regarding pre workout supplements.

I have previously used Jack3d with tremendous success and after Jack3d I used 1MR and so far that was my favorite Pre so far. I am a fan of that "stimmed" euphoric feeling. After doing some careful researching I purchased PSU...It is a good pre workout; nice set of ingredients but even with two scoops from my very first time trying it; it did not really do anything for me. I still have amazing workouts because I carry myself through them but PSU really doesnt hit me. No pumps or anything just light energy. I am not taking anything away from PSU as it is a great product but it just didnt work for me. My question is does any one think I have grown tolerant to stims and need to cycle off? If so i hear Pump-Bol is AMAZING as is Ultima. Or should I just go back to 1MR or something heavily stimmed?? TIA
    you could have built up a tolerance and may want to try and go off them for a month or so, but it might just be that PSU didnt hit you like jack3d did, maybe go back to it or try anadraulic state GT, works great for me
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SolidSnakeMGS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dang I keep hearing about Andraulic State GT I am going to have to read up on that

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Something nitrate or agmatine based may just be the ticket if you feel that you need a stim break. PSU is a great product and would be my preference of the three that you mentioned that you tried previously. Pump-BOL, Ultima or Hemavol may be just what you're looking for in this case. Once you've been off the stims for a while you could just add your own preferred stims to either of those products as well.

yea man i hear great things about PUMP BOL i have yet to feel a pump with my previous pre workouts ;( ultima sounds good but it costs an arm and a testicle for a tub of it lol AGT has stims in it although it looks like a decent PW.....as soon as I run out of my PSU il look into Pump Bol....oh and BTW intrabolic tastes like ass although it is a great product

josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000) josh001122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    White flood v2 and SAN Fierce
    White Flood Juicy Grape Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139740223

My White Flood V2 Watermon Log (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135601151

Promera Health Con-Cret Log. (Complete)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137645853

Current Stack:
    Orange Triad
    Oximega Fishoil
    White Flood Juicy Grape
    SNS Alcar
    SNS Beta Alanine Caps
    Primaforce Agmatine
    Intrapro Chocolate
    Trutein Cinnabun
    XF UP 2.0 Cinn Roll
    XF Artic Lemonade

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be on the lookout for an upcoming special on Scivation's Novem on the bb.com store (price should be around 18$ a tub for 40 servings) pretty hard to beat for a very simple formula that provides results. We have had over 9 loggers and 30+ reviews on this website with nothing but positive feedback, and to those who compared NOVEM to other pre-workouts on the market have stated it ranks near the top. While it may look simple on paper, put it to the test I bet you will not be disappointed.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136884003

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136864603

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136857633

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136791531

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136828583

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136822053

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should definitely take a break from stims.

After your break try some Animal Rage FREE samples:

www.universalnutrition.com/rage

It's different than many other pre-workouts, it's STRONG and it's a true one scoop serving, a lot of pre-workouts you take 2-3 scoops which means they are not strong enough at one scoop and they are not as good a value (less true servings per container).

With Animal Rage you will experience intense Energy, incredible Focus and improved Performance. The feedback on it has been amazing:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=rage
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0