Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Calling out shameful marketing tactics of ProMera

Now, I am going to try to be as civil as possible. All the time you see how everyone taking Con Cret says it's the best thing they have ever used. They keep perpetuating that it not only gives them "energy"(wut) but reduces DOMS(wut). Now, obviously the ProMera reps don't say anything about that, but they keep perpetuating it, by saying "some users say they..." even though they know(they shoudl) that creatine cannot reduces DOMS or give you "energy" in the sense like caffeine does.

Now here is the part I don't like. All these bs new PR's that all the Con Cret users keep hitting. They contribute all of their success to Con Cret. What about to progressive overloading of your muscles? Why can't you attribute your success to that? Is this the only way they can promote their product? This has nothing to do with how "effective" the product is, but rather the shameful marketing of the product.

You get stronger and get bigger because you progressively overload your muscles, not because you are taking Con Cret. I am just curious as to why so many people fall trap to this marketing technique?

I am NOT BASHING anyone, just think we should be able to discuss how companies market their products. If VPX wants to market their COP product as a creatine and we are allowed to discuss that, why can't we discuss how ProMera markets their product?
    Last edited by PuZo; 09-11-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muscletron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Now, I am going to try to be as civil as possible. All the time you see how everyone taking Con Cret says it's the best thing they have ever used. They keep perpetuating that it not only gives them "energy"(wut) but reduces DOMS(wut). Now, obviously the ProMera reps don't say anything about that, but they keep perpetuating it, by saying "some users say they..." even though they know(they shoudl) that creatine cannot reduces DOMS or give you "energy" in the sense like caffeine does.

Now here is the part I don't like. All these bs new PR's that all the Con Cret users keep hitting. They contribute all of their success to Con Cret. What about to progressive overloading of your muscles? Why cannot you attribute your success to that? Is this the only way they can promote their product? This has nothing to do with how "effective" the product is, but rather the shameful marketing of the product.

You get stronger and get bigger because you progressively overload your muscles, not because you are taking Con Cret. I am just curious as to why so many people fall trap to this marketing technique?

I am NOT BASHING anyone, just think we should be able to discuss how companies market their products. If VPX wants to market their COP product as a creatine and we are allowed to discuss that, why can't we discuss how ProMera markets their product?

Agreed, ProMera & Con-Cret are a bunch of BS. They have tons of loggers in the sponsored log section which is so annoying that I've stopped going there. I'll only visit that section if I see it someone's log in their sig. Otherwise, F that! Bunch of Con-Cret & Infinite Labs BS.

Oh, but we can't bad mouth ProMera because BB.com protects them

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4st

for me the price is too god damn high

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The ingredients done say anything different. You are basically buying gnc amp creatine in powder form
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On what basis is the company basing it's claims of reduced DOMS via this creatine?

ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cliffs- its not cool how the reps push people towards logs that are just spewing bs.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    On what basis is the company basing it's claims of reduced DOMS via this creatine?
    They aren't, their customers are. The ProMera reps don't address this or tell them it doesn't, they just let it slide and then say "Some users report having increased recovery". So you can see, they themselves aren't saying it, but have no problem perpetuating this factually incorrect statement.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    spot for sale

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    what a silly question. its obviously because of the increased solubility.

In case you havent seen it:

"Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't see why this is an issue.

Virtually ALL supplement marketing is nothing but exaggerated claims and exorbitant hype. Companies that are honest, straightforward, and provide data-driven innovations that actually work will outlast those making these ridiculous claims in the long-term anyway.

In the interim, if you feel the companies are spewing BS (which most are), let's collectively stop buying this garbage and the companies will go the way of the dinosaurs.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i demand a free tub of concrete in compensation for all the physiological stress OP has put on me.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had to rent out more creatine phosphate stores because Con-Cret overloaded my systemz capacity.

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    I don't see why this is an issue.

Virtually ALL supplement marketing is nothing but exaggerated claims and exorbitant hype. Companies that are honest, straightforward, and provide data-driven innovations that actually work will outlast those making these ridiculous claims in the long-term anyway.

In the interim, if you feel the companies are spewing BS (which most are), let's collectively stop buying this garbage and the companies will go the way of the dinosaurs.
    Not nearly to the extend of Con Cret. How many logs are there? How many tiems does a user hit a new PR? There is a lack of scientific evidence to support most of their claims, yet they keep at it. ProMera is far from honest.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post

Now here is the part I don't like. All these bs new PR's that all the Con Cret users keep hitting. They contribute all of their success to Con Cret. What about to progressive overloading of your muscles? Why can't you attribute your success to that? Is this the only way they can promote their product? This has nothing to do with how "effective" the product is, but rather the shameful marketing of the product.

Some of the "good bro" companies do it as well.......however, ProMera does take it to another level

Registered User II Cybershot II's Avatar
    II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) II Cybershot II is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you seen the juggernaut logs? Every damn log is juggernaut lmao.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are a few companies I will never buy a product from solely based on the actions of their reps on this board - ProMera one of them.

PuZo bringin the pain since March of 2010.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    completely agree. I cant stand how much bs is spewed in the logs and the reps dont just let it slide they embrace it. I know a person doing a log talking about how it helps his lifts a bunch attributed PR's to it and says all this stuff and the rep is just soaking it up. Its all bs it creatine

and Creatine HCl denotes a hydrochloride salt of Creatine.. The HCl is for kinetic reasons and has no pharmacological effect on the associated base. AKA it doesnt enhance the creatine.. its still just creatine.
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Some of the "good bro" companies do it as well.......however, ProMera does take it to another level
    It is expected obviously, and I completely forgot about all the juggernaut threads because well, I've written them off as soon as I've heard of them, and now some of their reps merged both.... Conflict of interest?

Point being, to a certain extend, it is acceptable. And as you said, ProMera does take it to another level. Their product is scientifically proven to increase saturation time, much faster than mono. But they NEVER, EVER mention this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They say you don't need to load(wut, you don't need to load with mono, but loading does get you saturated quicker), they say you don't need to cycle(wut, either with mono). So why aren't they actually preaching the stuff that is validated by science, but rather anecdotal "evidence" at best. I just don't get it...

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    i was a rep for good bros supplements and i never did such things..

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't see any of these logs but if true these guys are discrediting their own hard work, forgetting that supplements "supplement" solid workout and diet.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't buy it, like others have said there are some reps on these boards that whore their products to the max. Not bashing, but ergogenix and promera are the 2 biggest culprits of this. NOT ALL THE REPS, but some.

To Reps reading this, take note. When you post in a thread saying "product xxxx is great! I use it all the time" it loses all credibility once we read your signature.

On the flipside, some of the best reps belong to ANIMAL and CL. They never recommend "buying" the product, they just recommend to PM for free samples. Class acts and is one of many reasons why I continue to support them
    Swole Clothing Company

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J1mb0 View Post
    I wouldn't buy it, like others have said there are some reps on these boards that whore their products to the max. Not bashing, but ergogenix and promera are the 2 biggest culprits of this. NOT ALL THE REPS, but some.

To Reps reading this, take note. When you post in a thread saying "product xxxx is great! I use it all the time" it loses all credibility once we read your signature.

On the flipside, some of the best reps belong to ANIMAL and CL. They never recommend "buying" the product, they just recommend to PM for free samples. Class acts.
    Wut? I use BC+EAA and i love it. I also use plenty of other products and love them too. But if a poster asks about BCAA products, i'll answer his question. I think BC+EAA is a great product, Xtend and RecoverPro are also fantastic. YOU should decide for yourself whether the rep in question is lying to simply shill, or being honest that he likes his companies products. 99% of the reps on here use their own companies products, you going to call all of them out for saying so?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J1mb0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Wut? I use BC+EAA and i love it. I also use plenty of other products and love them too. But if a poster asks about BCAA products, i'll answer his question. I think BC+EAA is a great product, Xtend and RecoverPro are also fantastic. YOU should decide for yourself whether the rep in question is lying to simply shill, or being honest that he likes his companies products. 99% of the reps on here use their own companies products, you going to call all of them out for saying so?
    Just how I see it. I've seen you posting around on these boards and you recommend many other products other than LG products, it just annoys me when I read thread after thread after thread in the supplement section right down the list of reps whoring their own products.
    Swole Clothing Company

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

On the flipside, some of the best reps belong to ANIMAL and CL. They never recommend "buying" the product, they just recommend to PM for free samples. Class acts and is one of many reasons why I continue to support them

hmmmmmm

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't think that's a fair assessment. Obviously a rep likes most of the products from their company (otherwise they would not rep for them). So they're not necessarily being dishonest (though sometimes they are ignorant).

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check out the Beta-Cret promo thread where they indirectly jack Gaspari's "I train with Max" to "I train with Cret, do you?".
     God of POF Crew
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I don't think that's a fair assessment. Obviously a rep likes most of the products from their company (otherwise they would not rep for them). So they're not necessarily being dishonest (though sometimes they are ignorant).
    Yeah, I agree and I see both sides, but it's just MY opinion, not meant to be offensive in any way towards any reps but some are pretty bad lol
    Swole Clothing Company

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just how I see it. I've seen you posting around on these boards and you recommend many other products other than LG products, it just annoys me when I read thread after thread after thread in the supplement section right down the list of reps whoring their own products.
    Yes, there are reps from a couple certain companies that are very transparent.

It's all good though, some of us try to do it the right way.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners