Zaneb123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Completely New to this Forum and Looking for Support and a Strong Network

Hey guys, I've decided to join a forum for bodybuilding because I'm done relying on what I can read from askmen.com and all that magazine-type hype for different workouts and eating habits, and would love to get a network on which I can rely on feedback and opinions. I hope I can to the right place.

Quick Bio Bulletpoints:
    -started lifted 7th grade
    -Wouldn't lift during football cause I was just too tired so size would pretty much just fluctuate back and forth.
    -Started seriously lifting around sophmore year, drinking protein shakes, eating more, etc. But mostly just alot of Serious Mass, cause that **** made me gain weight like crazy.
    -When I was 17 or 18 I took a supplement known as 17-Alpha which caused me to gain 15-20 pounds (215lbs) in 3 or 4 weeks which is I suppose the base of what I have on today.
    -Still big at the beginning of freshman year, went through rush and pledgeship, lost some weight (200 lbs) and it really pissed me off + took Sdrol and another supp i dont remember and got a lil gyno in my nipple which sucked even more, but not any bitch tits though thankfully. I did take a pct, it was probably just crap.. And i still dont know how to get rid of it.
    -Went through only a couple months of cutting and went down to 188lbs and started to show a little bit of my second pack of abs which made me happy but at the same time I felt like I lost muscle everywhere else so now im back to bulking.

Ultimate Goal: To bulk up enough so that I can cut the fat on my waistline but still look muscular enough.

If you're still reading I am god awful proud
    -Here's my usual diet
    (I also have a huge can of Bumblebee Tuna I eat out of sometimes for variety

Morning
    8:30 3 eggs + glass of milk
    10:30 - 1 scoop Super Mass Gainer (2 scoop serving, 1280 cal 50 pro and 252 carbs)
    12:30 - Lately it's been chickfila - 2 chicken sandwhiches and 3 piece count tenders
    4:30 - 1/3 to 1 pound burger ( Jensen Pre-made Burgers thrown on the skillet) + fruit
    6:30 lift weights (usually have gatorade powder mix during)
    post workout - 1 scoop whey protein EAS
    dinner: I may go out or I may eat another burger or chicken (Tyson)
    before bed: 1 scoop super mass gainer

- I take Animal Pak every other day because the vitamins are just too much for my body to handle every day, my joints start to get weak.

Please let me know what you might tweak in my diet, maybe I really don't need the weight gainer, maybe I need more of it, maybe I need to eat chicken every hour on the hour lol. I'm 195 lbs and im not sure of my bodyfat. and I've gained 5 lbs in about 3 weeks while using super mass gainer. I lift one body part per day each week (which apparently I should do two), but I also swim sometimes.

All positive feedback is GREATLY appreciated, thanks guys and I'm glad to be here!!!!

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol

Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aron1992 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do madcows and eat alot

Zaneb123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aron1992 View Post
    do madcows and eat alot
    This seems to be your input 99% of the time, yet I'm oddly compelled to do madcows

easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) easbrand is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ZaneB123, we hope you find what you're looking for on this forum! You might want to check out: eas.com/training for some tips! Let us know if you have any questions! ~Jon @EAS