jcat2425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Free massage for true bodybuilders in the Los Angeles Area

Professionally trained and with an amazing touch offering free massage to male and female bodybuilders. Complete service from head to toe, stretching, swedish and sports massage combo to release your lactic acid and continue on your hard work of growth and development. I can host in the silverlake area or i can come to you. I am 32, male, worked out but not a body builder. I have an amzing touch and with a through knowledge of the body to release stress and soreness. hit me up at iaminla29 at g mail dot com, or respond here.

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jcat2425 View Post
    Professionally trained and with an amazing touch offering free massage to male and female bodybuilders. Complete service from head to toe, stretching, swedish and sports massage combo to release your lactic acid and continue on your hard work of growth and development. I can host in the silverlake area or i can come to you. I am 32, male, worked out but not a body builder. I have an amzing touch and with a through knowledge of the body to release stress and soreness. hit me up at iaminla29 at g mail dot com, or respond here.
    Can't tell if this is really creeper status or a really nice gesture.....
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Parallelism View Post
    Can't tell if this is really creeper status or a really nice gesture.....
    I'm with you on this one..not real sure.
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

jcat2425 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    I'm with you on this one..not real sure.
    Not a creeper at all! nice gesture, i find it very relaxing and also gives me more hours of training.