RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RudeDaddyFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Con Cret Creatine Hydrochloride.. Yay or Nay?

Is this new discovery BS? I would really like to know. Is it really absorbed much faster than other creatine supplements and does it really provide the benefit of no side effects?? WITH no cycling???
    "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubble gum."

"If nothing changes, nothing changes."

trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trize1217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Roughly 190% higher rate. 1200 mg is equivalent to 5 grams of mono. No need to cycle, no bloating or stomach issues either.
    "dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

"i don't wish for it, i work for it"

"what you put into your body is what you get"

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It works, and the above poster is correct as the absorption rate is faster
    Infinite Labs Rep

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RudeDaddyFlex View Post
    Is this new discovery BS? I would really like to know. Is it really absorbed much faster than other creatine supplements and does it really provide the benefit of no side effects?? WITH no cycling???
    Cycling is irrelevant. If you chose to cycle with mono, then you woudl do the same with Con Cret.

Science shows that once you reach your maximum saturation, the type of creatine is irrelevant. You can load with mono for a week or do regular hcl dosing protocol for a week and you would reach the same saturation, after that with mono all that is truly needed is 2-3g/day. Much cheaper and exactly just as effective.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SYNAPSES; Due to improve solubility, it's an efficient product for someone who is [starting] a creatine regimen. I personally like what C-bol has to offer though, as it offers the user more physiological benefits, and it's solubility is comparable to that of Con-Cret as well. Nonetheless, once intramuscular PCr has reached it's maximal cellular capacity --> [all] quality creatine supplements maintain Cr & PCr equally.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Cycling is irrelevant. If you chose to cycle with mono, then you woudl do the same with Con Cret.

Science shows that once you reach your maximum saturation, the type of creatine is irrelevant. You can load with mono for a week or do regular hcl dosing protocol for a week and you would reach the same saturation, after that with mono all that is truly needed is 2-3g/day. Much cheaper and exactly just as effective.
    True but I believe you will reach that point quicker with con-cret
    Infinite Labs Rep

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    True but I believe you will reach that point quicker with....
    .... any creatine that is more soluble than monohydrate.
    ~

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Or not. When they decide to put their $$$ where their (unsubstantiated) claims are, beyond the one little study done that is of little value in terms of actual tissue effects (what actually matters...), then we will know. CEE raises plasma levels faster then CM, which then does a terrific job of converting to creatinine like a mo fo. Is Con Cret worth taking above CM? Doubtful, but some data would be nice. Con Cret is not a scam like say liquid creatine and such, but claims made are not supported by the data, and as others here keep pointing out, tissue saturation is tissue saturation is...
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it's worth it to pay a large premium so you can become saturated a few days earlier? If you load at 20g/day for a week you will reach maximal saturation. Thus, what is the point of con cret? To achieve the exact same results in 2 workouts, rather than 3? I'd rather save approximately $100 for that small sacrifice.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    CM has no side effects, and does not have to be cycled, etc, etc. Creatine series of vids covering all major common topics, myths, etc: cycling, side effects, loading, etc, etc:

http://www.youtube.com/user/willbrin...7E8FEAC1E38BC7

When one factors in the cost differences, hard to justify con cret over CM, but should work at least, unlike some other forms of creatine we have seen be all the rage and then crash and burn.

www.BrinkZone.com

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)

I am not a scientist by trade so all I can tell you in regard to your question above is that in 30 years I have used every form of creatine supplement that has hit the market and cannot really say I have seen results from any of them as a whole. I started taking CON-CRET 15 months ago and have personally seen dramatic results over any other product I have used. I like the product and believe in it fully. I am a rep here on the forums but I do not get paid by ProMera or anyone else. I am happy to support a product that has worked great for me and allows me to excel in the gym each day.

At the end of the day we each need to evaluate what works for us and what does not. For me the choice is easy. CON-CRET lives up to its claims.
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

Talking Silly-goose

Originally Posted by journey2swole View Post
    in 30 years I have used every form of creatine supplement that has hit the market and cannot really say I have seen results from any of them as a whole. I started taking CON-CRET 15 months ago and have personally seen dramatic results over any other product I have used.
    You can share your opinion, so I'm going to share mine. --> I don't buy that for one minute. The kinetics/dynamics of daily creatine supplementation do not work that way.

You either have a lower distribution of fast twitch/Type II muscle fibers with significantly higher basal Cr and PCr concentrations
    --> i.e. non-responder.... or you don't.

There are plenty of creatine formulations that aquire a greater solubility than monohydrate. Lower the pH --> increase the solubility, so there goes that argument. There's nothing special about con-cret aside from the fact that it aquires a greater solubility than [most] forms, and solubility is a rather moot point once saturation has been achieved. Especially when considering the ease of maintaining intramuscular PCr/Cr with a variety of creatine formulas.

So as to your "dramatic results" comment....

Last edited by NO HYPE; 09-15-2011 at 06:53 AM.
    ~

I started taking CON-CRET 15 months ago and have personally seen dramatic results over any other product I have used.
    Anyone with even a hint of understanding how creatine supps work, would call BS on that.

www.BrinkZone.com

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    You can share your opinion, so I'm going to share mine. --> I don't buy that for one minute. The kinetics/dynamics of daily creatine supplementation do not work that way.

You either have a lower distribution of fast twitch/Type II muscle fibers with significantly higher basal Cr and PCr concentrations
    --> i.e. non-responder.... or you don't.

There are plenty of creatine formulations that aquire a greater solubility than monohydrate. Lower the pH --> increase the solubility, so there goes that argument. There's nothing special about con-cret aside from the fact that it aquires a greater solubility than [most] forms, and solubility is a rather moot point once saturation has been achieved. Especially when considering the ease of maintaining intramuscular PCr/Cr with a variety of creatine formulas.

So as to your "dramatic results" comment....

Sorry you feel that way bro. All I can tell you is I DO see results using CON-CRET. No reason to lie about it, I don't make any money off of it and for my time here I get CON-CRET each month. If it did not work for me why would I spend my time repping it and taking all the abuse of having my account here on bb.com hacked, my youtube account continually flagged for issues over CON-CRET videos and my ******** account being hacked. I mean if it did not work for me or for other people why would the haters be resorting to such drastic measures to discredit us? Makes me wonder.
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

All I can tell you is I DO see results using CON-CRET. .
    NoHype can defend himself, but "personally seen dramatic results over any other product" is a far different statement then the above. The above is likely, the other comment, physiologically impossible.

www.BrinkZone.com

Thumbs up

Sorry you feel that way bro.
    I'll be ok in due time. It's a long road.... but I'm tough [I've been using con-cret].

All I can tell you is I DO see results using CON-CRET. No reason to lie about it
    Never implied that you didn't see results from con-cret.

Why would you [not] see results?

--> Same goes for all the other creatine supplements that you've used [with greater solubility than mono].
    ~

actruelove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up con-cret

I've taking mono(creapure), cee(animal pump and bulk), an con-cret. I've noticed with cee I notice strength gains, as opposed to mono which I take like a multi everyday with hopes that its working. Cuz I just don't feel the strength from it. But strangely, with con-cret I do feel the strength and muscle endurance you hear that's normally attributed to creatine. But one thing I notice in particular, which I don't understand, is how con-cret affects my vascularity. My veins just show more while on it. First time I took con-cret I was stacking it with super pump max. I attributed the vascularity to the sp Max, but after that tub I went on to animal rage and cee. Vascularity decreased. Now I'm cycling away from caffeine so no more rage or so Max. But I've been taking con-cret cause I caught it on sale b2g1 free. And my veins just show more. I mean I'm just standing under the bar about to squat, and Im checking my form and positioning the bar properly. And I look up at the mirror and I see veins that I never seen before, running up my forearms into my shoulders. So as of now, I think con-cret is gonna be my first choice in creatine. But even then I can only justify it when its on sale. But that's often enough on Bb.com.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by actruelove View Post
    I've taking mono(creapure), cee(animal pump and bulk), an con-cret. I've noticed with cee I notice strength gains, as opposed to mono which I take like a multi everyday with hopes that its working. Cuz I just don't feel the strength from it. But strangely, with con-cret I do feel the strength and muscle endurance you hear that's normally attributed to creatine. But one thing I notice in particular, which I don't understand, is how con-cret affects my vascularity. My veins just show more while on it. First time I took con-cret I was stacking it with super pump max. I attributed the vascularity to the sp Max, but after that tub I went on to animal rage and cee. Vascularity decreased. Now I'm cycling away from caffeine so no more rage or so Max. But I've been taking con-cret cause I caught it on sale b2g1 free. And my veins just show more. I mean I'm just standing under the bar about to squat, and Im checking my form and positioning the bar properly. And I look up at the mirror and I see veins that I never seen before, running up my forearms into my shoulders. So as of now, I think con-cret is gonna be my first choice in creatine. But even then I can only justify it when its on sale. But that's often enough on Bb.com.

thank you for sharing your experience

i do agree that everyone should jump on the BB.com Con-Cret specials when they come out!
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by actruelove View Post
    Were your veins as vascular as your join date?

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    thank you for sharing your experience

i do agree that everyone should jump on the BB.com Con-Cret specials when they come out!
    I guess math can be a science?

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I figured I would throw my 2 cents in this retired thread. I went to the arnold over the weekend and got some free concret so of course I'm using it to save money. I have been taking cm at 5g a day and I do get more endurance than without, I have been using concret the last 3 days and I get the exact same effect from it as I do cm, which is much cheaper and can be put in anything without messing with the flavor. Granted, it only been 3 days so far but I would say unless its free just stick with mono.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm