ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Bulking to 200 pounds

Weighing at 140 pounds and 5ft6, how many calories is recommended for a clean bulk? What should my macros be like?

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    500 more than maintenance, at the least

Macros:
    Protein, and healthy fats
    Avoid carbs unless it's your pre workout meal
    Maxes at end of pyramid sets
    Dead: 405x5
    DB bench: 80x5
    ATG Squat: 315
    Chinups with 45lb weight: 6

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

penorisbiggerthanmyagebrah
    Best brahname ever by zachbrah

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Josefff View Post

Macros:
    wat

dont do this

carbs>>>

Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oxyuranus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Macros:
    there's absolutely no reason to avoid carbs you goddamn idiot, especially for a 140lb kid trying to bulk.

PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100) PortugeeWarrior is not very well liked. (-100)
    Weird, I'm actually trying to do the same, well to an extent. I'm currently 5'3'' and weigh 158 and want to bulk to around 185 before the summer starts. Basically I just eat everything I can but try to take in a lot of carbs, proteins and fats.

KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ANDYMAYNE View Post
    Weighing at 140 pounds and 5ft6, how many calories is recommended for a clean bulk? What should my macros be like?
    Haha doing the same thing (well actually bulking to 220). Got to 210 lbs last winter but I looked like crap. I would suggest definitely counting calories and macros. If you see that you are getting way too much fat (for me, more than 115 g) then you should find alternative foods. Last fall/early winter, that's what I did and I gained way too much fat. At 182, I try to get in at least 3200 calories with minimum of 200g protein, 400g carbs, and no more than 120g of fat. On this, I have gained about 10 lbs in 2.5 months and with very little fat gain. You will have plateaus (I have been in one for the past 2 weeks) but you will come out of it eventually. It seems to be every 10 lbs your body wants you to slow down. You just gotta be patient.
    "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
    considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"-Matthew 7:3 KJV

bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuilder17m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    speaking for myself i am currently 190lbs and 5'11 with 9%bodyfat. and my goal is to reach 210 by the end of march then get ripped for summer. i am curretly eating on average about 4500 calories daily in good foods, with a minimum of 180 grams of protein (10eggwhites, couple cans of tuna, etamomi beans, homemade shakes) you get sick of eating the same
    foods over and over, but the only way ur gonna get there is by eating Carbs! eat eerything in sight that isnt junk food!

JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000)

Macros:
    Actually for a clean bulk it should be 500 over maintenance at the MOST. Going over 500 would be a dirty bulk.

But I guess as long as you're avoiding carbs there's no way you can put on fat, right?
    Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again. - W. Clement Stone

BTK: It's Mind Over Matter

MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelBb6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JHarden View Post
    Actually for a clean bulk it should be 500 over maintenance at the MOST. Going over 500 would be a dirty bulk.

But I guess as long as you're avoiding carbs there's no way you can put on fat, right?
    calories in vs calories out, carbs do not put fat on you.
    RIP Zyzz.

Does rep back. If not, I'm on recharge.

Out of Gym due to shoulder injury.

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy"

ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What is my maintenance?

CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanaDURP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Having a goal set for 200 pounds is a good thing, but a better thing to keep in mind is what you look like in the mirror not what your scale says. What everyone else is saying, stick to about 500 above maintenace, dont listen to buddy saying dont eat carbs, if ur bulking carbs are your friend. Cheers and goodluck, as for your maintenace just go online and search up a calculator takes 3 seconds. This site is handy but dont be scared of google.