jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Business Card Slogans

Getting some business cards done soon, anyone got any catchy slogans?? Looking to put one on there

Appreciate any ideas
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

"Carpe Diem"

"I Die To Win, Cause I Was Born To Lose"

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Registered User volitionfitness's Avatar
    volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) volitionfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i threw a quote on the back of mine:
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe"
    had quite a few compliments on it

you have a business name? if you do then you can spin off that...

jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerz_llano is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by volitionfitness View Post
    i threw a quote on the back of mine:
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe"
    had quite a few compliments on it

you have a business name? if you do then you can spin off that...
    No just trying to start from ground up. I have a plan to start a company in the future and have a name in mind but I dont have anything trademarked yet so I was just gonna do some cheap personal cards that I can hand out in the mean time while I'm out and about. Something just to start out, you have any other suggestions on how to market and gain clients? I have a friend that has a studio gym that I can train at once I get clientele...
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

"Carpe Diem"

"I Die To Win, Cause I Was Born To Lose"

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My first one was 'Dedication Yields Results'

In retrospect I think it was a bit too conservative
    771/645/622 Single Ply

gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gabswithabs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    'Never say never' Justin beiber
    I sell the latest bodybuilding DVDs at £5 each. Uk only. Inbox me for list I have in stock. Mr O (09,10), Jay, Branch much more!

Stay Natural .. Baby

bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Do or do not, there is no try."

Or quote Yoda: "You must unlearn all that you have learned." Appropriate I think, for about 95% of the population.
    Controlled Labs • Orange Triad | Oximega | Glycergrow

Allmax • Taurine | Creatine Mono | Beta Alanine

Primaforce • Agmatine | Cit. Mal. | COP | ALCAR