Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Misc_Lurker View Post
    responding. transfer too?
    Yeeeeeep. This will be my second year. God help you if you're in a double iwth an asian (srs).

Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by INSERT_NAME View Post
    Yeeeeeep. This will be my second year. God help you if you're in a double iwth an asian (srs).
    but what if i am asian? wut do?
    please respond.
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Auf Wiedersehen' - Scooby

INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50) INSERT_NAME will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but what if i am asian? wut do?
    please respond.
    I'm talkin asian asian, fresh off the boat, smacking slurping, constant diahrrea asian (no racist)

Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm talkin asian asian, fresh off the boat, smacking slurping, constant diahrrea asian (no racist)
    lol some sense has been made. i do agree with that.
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm in a double with an indian. prepare my angus?

also asian checking in

lol some sense has been made. i do agree with that.
    The only advice I can give is to attend ANY party going on, and if you're in the tower (building 1) there will be plenty. Mostly because the school police can be spotted if your facing the street and everyone can scatter if **** gets out of hand.

If your rommies are lame and anti social go by yourself. I made the mistake of just saying o well and going to bed at 8pm everynight.

tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50) tritoneye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only advice I can give is to attend ANY party going on, and if you're in the tower (building 1) there will be plenty. Mostly because the school police can be spotted if your facing the street and everyone can scatter if **** gets out of hand.

If your rommies are lame and anti social go by yourself. I made the mistake of just saying o well and going to bed at 8pm everynight.
    any advice for welcome week? are people on your floor open to meeting you, ect.? what about move-in day

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by polc View Post
    jakes on you I pay $5200 per semester for top university in Texas
    what university

Originally Posted by tritoneye View Post

also asian checking in
    lol no racist but that was the one thing i was worried about when they were pairing people up. thank god i got some white guy (no homo)

lol wait is this ur first year at sd?
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Originally Posted by tritoneye View Post

also asian checking in
    not to diff. from the asian explanantion. If they are not from this country or americanized, prepare thy angus, for extremely awkward moments.

Tritoneye my advice is to go to every party you can find which they'll be plenty of in the village mainly because the majority of the inhabitants are 21.

Lurker this will be my second year at this school. If it sucks at first give it time.

Since we're going to the same school send me a PM if you guys wanna be on dat ****gy ******** time (no homo)

dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    state schools are typically 20k +/- 5k a school year, doesn't seem that bad.

Lurker this will be my second year at this school. If it sucks at first give it time.
    is triton eye real life? or is it overly exaggerated?
    and do the rooms come with a microwave?
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's for real. UCSD is a really anti-social school. There's really no sports team and everybody just studies, so nothing brings us together. There almost no hot girls, and if you see one, they probably have boyfriends already. The only good thing about UCSD is Sun God. And yes, you have a microwave.

Originally Posted by miken619 View Post
    It's for real. UCSD is a really anti-social school. There's really no sports team and everybody just studies, so nothing brings us together. There almost no hot girls, and if you see one, they probably have boyfriends already. The only good thing about UCSD is Sun God. And yes, you have a microwave.
    strong first post. glad to hear theres a microwave. u an sd brah as well?
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miken619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong first post. glad to hear theres a microwave. u an sd brah as well?
    yep, finishing my last year at UCSD.

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    YES. Prepare yourself, srs

Make sure you to go PB/sdsu at LEAST once per week to relieve the stress that will begin to hurt your eyes after awhile.

I don't even go to the school and I can tell you that

nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nitro_gif has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by swaptrex View Post
    inb4 33 page thread about how college is a scam...

KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRNEKIM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    UC tuition = 10k

Private school = 45k

You = *******.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miken619 View Post
    I understand uc's are on a whole another level of my cal state, but telling from your post , why even go there???...

I rather take my cal state with it's sports, activities and hot girls all over campus... and the girls are cool, easy to talk to and always looking to hangout...

I been to uc irvine campus and no thanks....it's almost like nobody wants to socialize

Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    I understand uc's are on a whole another level of my cal state, but telling from your post , why even go there???...

I rather take my cal state with it's sports, activities and hot girls all over campus... and the girls are cool, easy to talk to and always looking to hangout...

I been to uc irvine campus and no thanks....it's almost like nobody wants to socialize
    I originally wanted to go to UCSD because of its biology program, it's rank within top 10th in the nation(I was pre-med). I heard the rumors about the school, but thought it was just over-exaggeration. I just didn't expects it to be what it is, and plus I wanted to stay in San Diego.

The school is a good academic institution, if you're in a science or engineering major it will push you and brings out your best potential. It just the student body that's the problem. Nobody wants to interact with each other. And since class sizes average around 300 students, so it's hard for transfer students to make new friends.
    Last edited by miken619; 09-09-2011 at 11:01 PM.

lol whos this?

*Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000) Cpt.Insano is just really nice. (+1000)
    u mad my community college is stylin on you
    Instagram: Aesthetix5ever

Originally Posted by Cpt.Insano View Post
    u mad my community college is stylin on you
    aint even mad. went to cc then transferred. good route imo.
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*