Seven_McNuggets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creactor vs. Kaged Muscle H-HCI?

Creatine mono gives me gas and bloating issues so I'm going with Creatine HCL. I'm a bit torn between these two though, and it seems that Creactor has a total of 1.5g of creatine per serving (750mg HCL, 750mg free-acid creatine) compared to Kaged Muscle which has 750mg HCL per serving.

Which should I go for? And what exactly is free-acid creatine?

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Seven_McNuggets View Post
    Creatine mono gives me gas and bloating issues so I'm going with Creatine HCL. I'm a bit torn between these two though, and it seems that Creactor has a total of 1.5g of creatine per serving (750mg HCL, 750mg free-acid creatine) compared to Kaged Muscle which has 750mg HCL per serving.
    Various forms of Creatine basically do the same thing (except for CEE)..
    So if Creactor has a total of 1.5g of creatine per serving, then try doing 2-3 scoops of it to get your daily dosage in

And which one to go for? Either one that is both budget friendly and flavor-appealing to you since they are both flavored..

Seven_McNuggets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Various forms of Creatine basically do the same thing (except for CEE)..
    So if Creactor has a total of 1.5g of creatine per serving, then try doing 2-3 scoops of it to get your daily dosage in

And which one to go for? Either one that is both budget friendly and flavor-appealing to you since they are both flavored..
    Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly is free-acid creatine and if it's just creatine mono that's free of acids and other things. I don't want to have stomach issues with mono again.

maz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine HCl is overrated. Just take regular creatine monohydrate and mix it with some citric acid (also sold as pure powder, available anywhere online) and voila! --> it will dissolve better and be easier on the stomach. Why buy creatine-HCl for $$$ when you can just make creatine-citrate at home? You still get the same/similar acidic taste anyway, but you can control it better with how much citric acid you want to add anyway.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You need 3-5g of either
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A tiny scoop of Creactor is 750mg so both will be the same. and not much in it. I like The lemon Lime Creactor and it has always worked well with me, I prefer to use that over mono.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a big fan of hcl. Creactor tastes great
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ejbassett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Creatine HCL reacts with stomach acid to form creatine anhydrous and free hcl.

Check out examine.com/supplements/creatine
    **Clicking Knees Crew**
    MISC Bike Crew - MTB, Track, BMX
    stimlord

kylesforza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So which one did you end up getting?

Currently in same dilemma.