Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

24 eggs per day/Opinions

I lift 6 days a week and am about to start eating 24 eggs per day, any opinions? Advice etc

P.s) whole eggs
    RIP zyzz

natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do it, unless youse a pussay!

edit: in
    *Denver Broncos* *Anaheim Angels* *Colorado Avalanche*

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any reason why? If you like eggs that much, go for it. I'd personally sub some out for some bacon, or get my fat elsewhere ie. avocado, dark chocolate, cheese, etc.
    fluglotse

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by raweggz View Post
    I lift 6 days a week and am about to start eating 24 eggs per day, any opinions? Advice etc

P.s) whole eggs
    Prepare the gas masks.

Hope you aren't having them all raw
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    iifym, dont see any problem with that, unless your sensitive to cholesterol

if you start eating that much eggs, i think you better make a blood test to see everything is allright.

oh and.. how can you get 24 eggs without throwing up?!

raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10) raweggz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A guy who was doing 24 eggs a day spread out into 8 eggs per 3 meals

Each meal with 1/2 cup of rice.

He got some awsome results

So i was thinking

24 eggs per day, 1/2 cup rice
    Multi + veggies + fishoil and protein shake after training
    RIP zyzz

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So i was thinking

Don't do it only because someone else got good results. Only do it if you really love to eat eggs.
    Not affiliated

natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) natureboy5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So i was thinking

Link?
    *Denver Broncos* *Anaheim Angels* *Colorado Avalanche*

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnnyP91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    Don't do it only because someone else got good results. Only do it if you really love to eat eggs.
    ^this
    and, different bodies react differently.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So i was thinking

Unless you really, really, really love eggs and post work-out protein shakes, This is a fairly idiotic way to go about your eating habits.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Yeah i get where you guys are coming from, i dont see the harm in it..

I'll hit it hard for a good month and see what comes of it
    RIP zyzz

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah i get where you guys are coming from, i dont see the harm in it..

I'll hit it hard for a good month and see what comes of it
    Well.. there probably won't be any harm. But do you enjoy the eggs? If not, what makes you think you "need" to do this in order to make good gains? Cause I'm telling you. It is not necessary.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i know this guy who has anabolic halo he has 18 inch arms if i take it will i look like him ?

lol ! dude dont eat it because someone is getting results out of it - do you know why he is gfetting good results ?

he is hitting hes protein fats carbs fibre each day = same cals every day now surely he would be wanting to increase ths overtime other wise those gains will stop -

what you should do eat things you enjoy - hit your protein carbs fats fibre EACH DAY ! and eat cereals ! ice cream = profit

but to answer your question the amount of eggs is fine i sometimes eat 24 but not all whole because my fat isnt that high atm ! strong fat intake from eggs 120gs
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

All you need is Vegemite FourToEight's Avatar
    FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let us know if you turn into a chicken
    Start: 18/8/2011 = 145lbs
    Current: 3/11/2011 = 160.05560234631lbs
    I don't even lift, I just eat loads and pray it all turns into muscle

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sweet jesus
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You do know that if you take upon this diet, you will in less then a year, be the consumer of 8,500 aborted chicks?

Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    i know this guy who has anabolic halo he has 18 inch arms if i take it will i look like him ?

lol ! dude dont eat it because someone is getting results out of it - do you know why he is gfetting good results ?

he is hitting hes protein fats carbs fibre each day = same cals every day now surely he would be wanting to increase ths overtime other wise those gains will stop -

what you should do eat things you enjoy - hit your protein carbs fats fibre EACH DAY ! and eat cereals ! ice cream = profit

but to answer your question the amount of eggs is fine i sometimes eat 24 but not all whole because my fat isnt that high atm ! strong fat intake from eggs 120gs

I appreciate your concern for me cutey, but the lifter who reccomended this is the exact same weight, and also shows ectomorph traits.. And similar routine

All i would need to do is add cardio because his has.
    RIP zyzz

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LoL take it easy there Cool Hand Luke....

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at "ectorph traits". ****totypes are garbage. Are you eating that many eggs because you simply lack any culinary creativity?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtruitt76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So i was thinking

Do you believe the eggs where the reason he got awesome results?

Sw0le-ass 150lbr at heart Jakeylee's Avatar
    Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000) Jakeylee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck with being able to take a dump.

ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000) ALEXH- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    24! ouch!
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gabrielo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this sounds great, I freaking love eggs and already use them for breakfast and dinner.

Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000) Markau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jakeylee View Post
    Good luck with being able to take a dump.
    This right here
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. - saffaBRAH

Instagram: _Markau_ (I follow back brahs)
    Poverty Lifts: Deadlift: 309lb Squat: 200lb Bench: 190lb
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

Thanks everyone for the support!

I will post how i'm dealing with it, any strength and weight gains

And if all goes well a progress photo first month
    RIP zyzz

AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHOWELL94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks everyone for the support!

I will post how i'm dealing with it, any strength and weight gains

And if all goes well a progress photo first month
    sounds boring, repetitive, and a great way to get sick of eggs. I think I'll stick with eating multiple delicious sources of food. You should too OP.

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    i love eggs, but this would kill them for me.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am curious what the outcome of this was, aside from your house and work place smelling like the surface of Neptune.

Also I'd love to see the checkout chick when you do your weekly grocery shop, 14 cartons of eggs and a sack of rice thanks
    Last edited by newprov; 02-19-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    "True strength is not always shown through victory. Stand up, try again and display strength of heart."

Rickson Gracie

Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love eggs but this seems crazy
    I blog about the latest issues in health and nutrition.
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/blog

Want incredibly clear natural energy try ClearTea
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/cleartea

maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) maggiesfarm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Justin_itm View Post
    You do know that if you take upon this diet, you will in less then a year, be the consumer of 8,500 aborted chicks?
    Grocery store eggs aren't fertilized.

Read more.