BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Rate my bulk diet!!

So I'm excited after a very successful cut I'm ready to finally bulk now.

I want to be keeping this bulk as CLEAN as possible. Non of that mcdonalds junk.

Meal 1: 3 eggs and 5 egg whites
    Meal 2: Almonds and 1% milk
    Meal 3: Steak
    Meal 4: Chicken breast
    Meal 5: Brown rice
    Meal 6: Apple/some type of fruit
    Meal 7: Cottage cheese so I get constant protein through the night and don't go catabolic.

What do you guys think!!! sounds good?

crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    7 meals per day???? why? and seriously I can't believe how many threads there are like this....No need for cottage cheese before bed...lol at going catabolic. I do like that you are eating steak, eggs and chicken though....oh ya and brown rice sucks.

BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by crjorgensen View Post
    7 meals per day???? why? and seriously I can't believe how many threads there are like this....No need for cottage cheese before bed...lol at going catabolic. I do like that you are eating steak, eggs and chicken though....oh ya and brown rice sucks.
    I'm eating 7 meals per day so my body constantly has a supply of nutrition so I don't go catabolic. I eat brown rice because it's filled with low GI carbs.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FGSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFDS

That's what I think of your brotastic diet.

Originally Posted by x2lvlarcher View Post
    FGSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFDS

That's what I think of your brotastic diet.
    Is that a bad thing or a good thing? I'm assuming good because pretty much every great Bodybuilder known to man follows a similar diet.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BalkanLifterr View Post
    So I'm excited after a very successful cut I'm ready to finally bulk now.

I want to be keeping this bulk as CLEAN as possible. Non of that mcdonalds junk.

Meal 1: 3 eggs and 5 egg whites
    Meal 2: Almonds and 1% milk
    Meal 3: Steak
    Meal 4: Chicken breast
    Meal 5: Brown rice
    Meal 6: Apple/some type of fruit
    Meal 7: Cottage cheese so I get constant protein through the night and don't go catabolic.

What do you guys think!!! sounds good?

A for effort but it ain't no bulk till you get some real cals in there. I eat that much for breakfast.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    trolololololol

NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NCepeeist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wheres the ice cream? But seriously if you want to eat bland food (well ok the rice is about the only real bland food there) then go for it. And theres a LOT more data on studies showing number of meals to be irrelevant to body composition.