iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

how do you measure calories

How do you guys count your calories, for example rice after you cook it it becomes much heavier. for example you take 100g of rice and it says on the label (example) 100g of rice = 350cals 7protein, but when you cook it it becomes like 400g. So do I measure the 100g after cooking/boiling or before

omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omegaboostz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol I dont count, I guestimate. I know I had enough calories when I ate 4+ times in a day and had my weight gainer .

then again, if you're trying to lean down, good luck!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bulking = doesn't matter
    Cutting = check the back of the package/bag it usually has directions on measuring. Otherwise use a food scale.

iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) iTakeEm is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Bulking = doesn't matter
    Cutting = check the back of the package/bag it usually has directions on measuring. Otherwise use a food scale.
    i do use a scale but if i put 100g of raw rice, and then i cook it it becomes like 400g so should the food be scaled before cooking or after