moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Micronized creatine doesn't dissolve?

So i got my dymatize micronized creatine and it doesn't dissolve. It just sits in the bottom........ I tried mixing it with water, gatorade, and protein powder. It doesn't dissolve in any of them. Is this normal or do i have a bad batch?

R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R0CK632 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use ON's micronized creatine and also noticed it didn't fully dissolve in water but I now mix it with my protein drink and don't notice it at all..
    CL - Orange Triad
    MSI - Lean Pre Workout Revolution
    Trutein - LMP and Orange Creamsicle
    I-Force -Compete
    Hyper Genetic Labs - Tone a Lean

kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kidofthekids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine dosen't dissolve, it floats. drink it as fast as you can after you stir it up before it floats back to the bottom of the glass

motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250) motiv8td has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Or do as I do and just throw a scoop in your mouth and wash it down with a glass of water. Its tasteless. I haven't ever seen any creatine fully dissolve. i don't think they're really meant to.
    always pick 4 crew

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kidofthekids View Post
    creatine dosen't dissolve, it floats. drink it as fast as you can after you stir it up before it floats back to the bottom of the glass
    You srs? Damn that sucks. I thought only creatine mono had that problem and micronized solved that?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can dissolve it but you will need to use warm/hot water and wait.

If you dont have any GI issues with creatine you shouldnt need to dissolve creatine.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    You can dissolve it but you will need to use warm/hot water and wait.

If you dont have any GI issues with creatine you shouldnt need to dissolve creatine.
    I figured trying to dissolve will make it a lot easier to get down. Do most of you guys just shove 5g into your mouths and wash it down with water? or mix it with water and down that **** fast?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moneyrich View Post
    I figured trying to dissolve will make it a lot easier to get down. Do most of you guys just shove 5g into your mouths and wash it down with water? or mix it with water and down that **** fast?
    You would just want to stir it in water, coffee, protein shake, etc mix and drink....putting it in your mouth and washing it down is not a great experience.

Personally I use creapure when it comes to mono, it doesnt come out to be grainy much at all. Universal Nutrition uses creapure on their ingredient label.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Optimum, Allmax, and Prolabs also use creapure fwiw.

If needed (albeit unnecessary): put a measuring cup (1 cup) of water into the microwave for 3 minutes, add creatine to the warm/hot water, stir and place in fridge for a couple hours.