Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what addons do u brahs have?

i have:

metamap
    alfcast/altcast?
    autoprofit
    Last edited by tcatcrawler; 09-17-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jxd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there a server like this, but with TBC?

bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jxd View Post
    Is there a server like this, but with TBC?
    feenix has a TBC server

s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These servers still happening i'm downloading the 5gig 1.12 now oh sweet vanilla wow how i miss you please work

themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i havent been on in awhile. i need to jump on and level
    GamerTag/PSN: TheMadGreek187
    US NAVY Veteran

s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on Feenix, level 60 straight away feelsgoodman

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    alliance population on feenix is terrible

steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try Archaica... 1.12.1 Pre-TBC, no Donations, mature server=less bugs, more content!

Hey folks, I highly recommend Archaica. It's free so no donations. It's dedicated to being 100% blizzlike, so no craziness like on some other servers, and it's 1x experience only so you'll really get to re-live wow.

In a concession to the need for more players, they DO ALLOW "TRANSFERS" from other servers, including retail. I put transfers in quotes because they actually just check to ensure you have the character at 60 or above then give you a level 60 with greens and 250G for training.

It's an English-speaking server even though it's based in Europe. I'm a mono-lingual (English-only) American and I haven't had any trouble in 3 months of playing.

(You'll need to copy the links into your browser and delete the space in ww w; I haven't posted enough to make them links, sorry!)

Check out the forums: ww w.archaica.eu/forum/

See the available, fully blizzlike scripted content: ww w.archaica.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38

Easy instructions to get client and join Archaica: ww w.archaica.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2011&p=10211#p10211

Info on transferring a character: ww w.archaica.eu/transfer
    Last edited by steelburgh; 10-12-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aesthetics93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by steelburgh View Post
    Hey folks, I highly recommend Archaica. It's free so no donations. It's dedicated to being 100% blizzlike, so no craziness like on some other servers, and it's 1x experience only so you'll really get to re-live wow.
    Damn it's an EU server. There goes my ping. & Only 42 players online atm, I don't want to play single player game. =/

steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelburgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rebirth it is!

Well folks, I saw the light a long time ago and am a 60 warrior on The Rebirth. It's still going strong, and you're welcome to join us! Not a huge population, but that's where you can help. There is active raiding on both factions, though.

It's a pre-TBC server with NO DONATIONS (totally free). Relive classic WoW from 2005-6! It also has excellent scripting; I can honestly say it really is like playing the original game. Archaica was good but buggy, and ultimately it closed down and wasted all my hard work. The Rebirth is run by a guy with deep, deep pockets and he's very dedicated to it; it will be around for a long time to come. I feel very comfortable that my hard work won't be wasted a second time!

Come join us! Here are the install instructions: www . therebirth . net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11

Check out a cool video about the server (it's player-made and not an official promo vid, but I like it):
    you tube /watch?v=pssMX8m7ruw

FAQ:
    Q: Are there any voting rewards or other ways for people to "buy" their way to victory?
    A: Nope, you need to earn everything the old fashioned way. Hard work and skill are the only ways to get the good gear!

Q: Is it plagued by the bugs that ruin many lower-quality private servers?
    A: No, The Rebirth is probably the most bug-free private server around. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it's about as close as private servers get. The staff have fixed many of the most annoying little issues that really detract from most private servers.

Q: What about monster and pet pathing? Hardly any private servers have true pathing and monsters are always getting stuck, running through walls and obstacles, and having lots of nasty line-of-sight issues.
    A: The Rebirth is one of the first, if not THE first, to implement Movemaps, which allows for extremely good pathing. Essentially, the models are entirely 3D instead of the base 2D in the stock private server core (which is what remains on nearly all other private servers). That's my understanding of them; I'm not a dev (just a player) so I probably missed some of the finer points.

Q: How is the leveling experience? I know a lot of servers have insta-60 and ignore the lower dungeons and quests.
    A: The lower level content is 99% perfect. Freakyuno (server admin) and company have really focused on making the leveling experience enjoyable. All lower level dungeons and quests are scripted to be completely blizzlike (meaning: as it was in retail in 2006).

Q: Why can't I get instant levels or increased experience like most private servers? Leveling takes so long!
    A: Freaky and the staff are dedicated to recreating the Classic WoW experience exactly. It's a moral imperative, and they will not be swayed. On the BRIGHT side, the guaranteed longevity of The Rebirth means your work will not be wasted. It may take you an extra 6 days of leveling time, but then your 20 days of end-game gear gathering and money-making won't be wiped out when a server admin decides (s)he's had enough and quits.

Q: I live in Europe and lots of US-based servers are too laggy for me. Will The Rebirth be laggy for me?
    A: Nope! The Rebirth has three servers, including one in France. Our Europe-based players report extremely fast response rates.

Q: I logged in and there are less than 100 people on. Boo.
    A: Hey, that's not a question! Well, The Rebirth is a lower-population server at the moment, but there are enough people that we have a good, close-knit community. We are looking to expand, though, so if you're willing to give it some time, it'll be worth it! And we'd like your help with advertising and bringing your friends, too.

Q: How are the forums? I need a place to shoot the stuff while I'm at work.
    A: The forums are great! Lots of interesting people trading ideas and shooting the breeze. There are some arsehats, but we love them, too. They may be bastids, but they're OUR bastids.

Q: Is it really free?
    A: Yes, it's entirely free.

Q: REALLY?
    A: Yep! No hidden fees, no begging for donations, no luxury-item shop, no nothing. Freaky won't even take your money, so leave your wallet at home.

Q: When can I start playing??
    A: NOW! Come join us at The Rebirth and relive WoW the way it was meant to be played!
    Last edited by steelburgh; 07-19-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Added Europe QA

Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Everready has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Too bad no one plays on the server. it's basically dead, just like "Quality" Gaming.

Scriptcraft reopens on saturday, expect to have well over 1000 people at launch. It peaked at 1600+ last time

Originally Posted by Everready View Post
    Too bad no one plays on the server. it's basically dead, just like "Quality" Gaming.

Scriptcraft reopens on saturday, expect to have well over 1000 people at launch. It peaked at 1600+ last time
    The Rebirth is after folks who want the 100% classic WoW experience (including leveling content) with excellent scripting. Scriptcraft is great for the folks who want to fastpath to endgame. Different audiences.

But, since we're apparently slinging mud, I can point out that Scriptcraft shut down with about 24 hours notice a few months ago due to the teen/early-20-something admin deciding he couldn't handle running it anymore, wiping out everyone's work. This is the same admin who's starting the server up again, I'd like to note. It also relies on donations to handle costs.

The Rebirth has been up for almost a year and the admin has stated it will continue to be up for a long, long time. Plus, he has deep pockets and won't even accept donations.

It has a lower population at the moment, but that's what we're working to change by getting the word out.

Bumping this up in case any newer members haven't seen it. If you're interested in playing 100% blizzlike vanilla WoW absolutely free, come check out The Rebirth!

Google "the rebirth vanilla wow" and we'll be te 3rd link down. You can find the simple install instructions post at the top of any forum.

Hope to see you in game! (Also, looking forward to having some folks to shoot the breeze about mud runs and fitness in the Off Topic forum on the Rebirth website.)

Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just came back to this server for the first time since last year. Levelling new alt. Getting addicted again already.
    Best server i've played on. You forget that it is only a private server after the first 5 minutes.
    All it needs is a higher population again, other than that, it is perfect (srs).
    Highly recommend people to join.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to try this out. I've always wanted to get into WoW but never did because I didn't want to pay the monthly fee. The trial was fun enough though.

I'll try and see if I can get some friends in on this. I know how much the experience is enhanced when you know people in the game.

overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    considering its dead as fukk on rebirth esp at lower levels, how terrible is getting to 60? gold must be an utter biitch for skills and such. how long does it take?
    Look at all those people down there, they follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.

What happens if they don't?

Life's simple - you make choices and you dont look back.

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbing for when i get back from vacation
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.

mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mootseller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just tried out the rebirth server, wow forgot how awesome this game was. The old options menu, the moon walking. Granted I only played a few minutes, I just can't see myself leveling to 60.

still better than yours EnglishBadTeeth's Avatar
    EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    shadow priests as OP as they genuinely were at 60 back then?

SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SweatBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no thanks, GW2 out in less then a month.

rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50) rapewhistled will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SweatBrah View Post
    no thanks, GW2 out in less then a month.
    gotta have something to play until then tho brah

Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I miss old wow. What's the server pop like? Might I've this a try.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) overMotivated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    server pop is actually not bad. just started grinding it out. shiiit man... i now remember the torture of leveling again
    Look at all those people down there, they follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.

What happens if they don't?

Life's simple - you make choices and you dont look back.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok... we can at least get a group of 5 going if you're all playing.

horde i presume?
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN.gif

I already have 2 ally accounts, which I'm leveling with a friend but they're still lowbies, so I'd glady reroll horde for the MISC. any misc guild going on?