Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

muscle pharm assault pre workout turns my poop literally bright GREEN

Why the **** would they put food coloring in it, did they not test this beforehand. I'm sh.itting out chunks of hulk turds. Seen some other people have this issue as well. Sorry but I don't like having diareah with hulk baby doo doo blowing out my ass.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7334
    MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MillerDecaXC has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MillerDecaXC's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by notSobigLots View Post
    Why the **** would they put food coloring in it, did they not test this beforehand. I'm sh.itting out chunks of hulk turds. Seen some other people have this issue as well. Sorry but I don't like having diareah with hulk baby doo doo blowing out my ass.
    cool pic bro

OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OnlySaysLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MillerDecaXC View Post
    cool pic bro
    Lol

Stats: 217 lbs
    Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Phrankoff's BodySpace
    is it purple or really red? srs

notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) notSobigLots is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MillerDecaXC View Post
    cool pic bro
    hey everybody get a load of this guy. wants to see my green poop

Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) garrettmoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit garrettmoore's BodySpace
    Assault didn't effect me, but Bulletproof made it bright blue. Epic double take the first time I noticed it.

Originally Posted by Phrankoff View Post
    is it purple or really red? srs
    its bright green only. googling only brings up another bb.com thread from a long time ago with the same issue. I know its the preworkout too.

MEGAGIANTOCTOPUS megagiantoctopu's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 167 lbs
    megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) megagiantoctopu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit megagiantoctopu's BodySpace
    how about some of dat poop pics
    ENERGIZE!
    Miscers on League of Legends Aware yourself of your brothers -> http://goo.gl/HfVEM
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I ALWAYS REP OR NEG BACK
    -----------------------------------------------------

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Patrick-Bateman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Patrick-Bateman's BodySpace
    That's not food coloring, it means your feces are moving too fast through your body and don't have time to turn brown (srs)

http://www.bettermedicine.com/article/green-stool
    brb I have to return some videotapes

♛ POF Krew ♛

Stats: 217 lbs
    Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Phrankoff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Phrankoff's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by notSobigLots View Post
    its bright green only. googling only brings up another bb.com thread from a long time ago with the same issue. I know its the preworkout too.
    nah brah i mean what you're taking

**** that is really purple or red like wine will make your poop green.
    the more red the brighter, i believe

its all good

next dump, take pics and post