Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 inch arms ಠ_ಠ

Hi, I'm 16, 5 foot 10 and only 120 pounds. Please watch the video of my ****ty body.

I have never lifted before and the meager amount of muscle I have already has been from planches. I was wondering what body parts I need to focus on most to sort out my weird appearance. I'm guessing most importantly chest and traps? (And of course my 10 inch arms)

I don't have access to a gym but have ordered some dumbbells. Will they be enough to build any real amount of chest mass so I can look like a normal human being?

Also, I just totaled my average daily calorie intake and it's only about 2000. I'm not sure if I should begin a 'bulk' as there is all this talk of adverse affects, and how staying lean year-round can result in just as much muscle gain. Is this true? I have tried increasing the calories to 2500 these past few days but I only look and feel fatter.

smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10) smithy145 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what video mate?

jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get access to a gym if you can, and find a simple routine of complex lifts. They're everywhere around the forums. Oh, and...EAT.

RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...dont feel bad im 15 and a couple months ago i had 9 inch arms now i have 10.5 inch arms it dosnt take long good luck!

KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingQuads88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my sister is 11 and i measured her arms today for the lulz and they were 10's.. then again she is a gymnast
    "Only the strong survive"
    ★☆★★☆ TEAM TOSELLO ★☆★★☆
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Pics or Negs Crew ★★★
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    I Always Rep Back
    Reps for Life: SamSix, TheLastMaverick, xStriker7, Socalchiorboy
    Negs for Life: BBqChicken1

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    purchase a gym membership
    srs.
    squats + barbell work > anything with small dbs

Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smithy145 View Post
    what video mate?
    on profile, scroll down.

so a gym membership is absolutely necessary? Shucks. I was hoping it might be possible to get big through calisthenics like LittleBeastM, VassTheSuperSaiyan, etc. With planches, HSPUs, muscle ups...

LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rump View Post
    on profile, scroll down.
    First of all, congratulations on making the decision to do something about your problem. The good thing about your problem is that it's a no-brainer on what you should do from here. The bad news is that it's going to be a long road, one that will test your limits and willpower every single day. Your gains will depend on your knowledge, form, diet, workout program, and determination. If you can commit to all of those, get started ASAP.

1.) Get a gym membership.
    2.) Get somebody who knows what they are talking about to develop a plan for you. This plan should range anywhere from 8-12 weeks and no doubt will consist of compound exercises (squats, deadlifts, cleans, bench press).
    3.) Read about supplementation. It's not necessary but you could benefit greatly from it. Stay away from GNC and buy everything from the Bodybuilding.com store. You'll get a great discount and support the site that will no doubt be of great use to you for years to come. Stock up on Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamin, and if you can afford it, a good creatine and/or pre-workout (Jack3d, N.O. Xplode, 1MR, Con-Cret).
    4.) Get your diet straight. At your size, eat whatever the hell you want and eat a massive amount of it. Up those calories, and get your EFAs.
    5.) Hydrate.
    6.) Get adequate sleep. You'll have to trade countless nights of late night TV, partying, etc. if you want to be successful.
    7.) READ. These forums can be essentially everything you need to learn.

Good luck and keep your progress tracked.
    UA alumni '13. Roll Tide. Phi Alpha.

endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10) endlesss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i suggest you continue to do planches and post more pictures of yourself on myspace
    sounds much better than doing compound lifts with a barbell , adding 500 calories a day and "looking and feeling fat" don't you think ?
    oh and ignore your legs , they are ONLY the biggest body part on your body and make you NOT look like a skinny twig

Alright I guess I'll just bulk for 3 months and see where it gets me..

LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiveIntensely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can't comitt to it 100% don't even bother starting. Stick to something within your means and it willl show you what you're missing.
    UA alumni '13. Roll Tide. Phi Alpha.