Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

difference in bodybuilding and?

im starting to get interested in competing for next year and i want to know what the difference is between bodybuilding division and the men physique division?

also what do i need to do to compete in mens physique? thanks for the info, sorry i have no knowledge of competing.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post
    im starting to get interested in competing for next year and i want to know what the difference is between bodybuilding division and the men physique division?

also what do i need to do to compete in mens physique? thanks for the info, sorry i have no knowledge of competing.
    Here ya go: http://www.npcnewsonline.com/rules_men.cfm

Basically, it's all about looking like an Abercromboe & Fitch model. No where near the size & 'shreddedness" of bb
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post

It's the same as bodybuilding, just you basically are about 2/3 of the way done with normal contest prep so you're not TOO shredded.
    And you get marked down for being too muscular, don't get to pose(just quater turns), and will get marked up for looking happier on stage..

PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no expert, although I did compete in male physique for the first time this past weekend. It felt to me like it's an 8 pack competition. You want good shape to the chest, back, shoulders, but deep cuts in the abdominal area. Also felt like they are judging the Vs. The board shorts need to show the between the hips and abs, having a flat abdominal, kind of like Bradd Pitt in Fight Club.

Much easier to prepare for then bodybuilding, where you have to know poses and a minute routine, etc.

tranglet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should

tranglet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wonder the same.