Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy Virgin girlfriend (srs replies only) (26k reps)

5 months in. Yes I knew what I was getting myself into. Yes, she’s a virgin. By choice, wants to remain pure as per Bible terms.
    We’ve tried oral. She holds back from her orgasm cause it’s so new to her, and I haven’t cum yet cause she’s so new to giving head. We actually stopped oral for 2 months cause biblically it’s still sex. We continued again 2 weeks ago after talking about it. I was trying to convince her that since we are already having sex according to the Bible, might as well do it all. BUT I also don’t want to pressure her, however I do want to be straightforward with her.
    We took a roadtrip recently and it was hard (no pun) bros. I can’t go without sex. Before her I was getting it regularly. Fapping can only do so much.
    On the way back I told her straight up that I can’t wait until marriage. She seemed open to the idea but needs to be ready mentally and she said she’s afraid she’ll lose it then we’ll break up or something. But how much longer is it going to take?

I know you will tell me to break up with her if I can’t wait, but before you do, is there something else I can do?
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    5 months in. Yes I knew what I was getting myself into. Yes, she’s a virgin. By choice, wants to remain pure as per Bible terms.
    We’ve tried oral. She holds back from her orgasm cause it’s so new to her, and I haven’t cum yet cause she’s so new to giving head. We actually stopped oral for 2 months cause biblically it’s still sex. We continued again 2 weeks ago after talking about it. I was trying to convince her that since we are already having sex according to the Bible, might as well do it all. BUT I also don’t want to pressure her, however I do want to be straightforward with her.
    We took a roadtrip recently and it was hard (no pun) bros. I can’t go without sex. Before her I was getting it regularly. Fapping can only do so much.
    On the way back I told her straight up that I can’t wait until marriage. She seemed open to the idea but needs to be ready mentally and she said she’s afraid she’ll lose it then we’ll break up or something. But how much longer is it going to take?

I know you will tell me to break up with her if I can’t wait, but before you do, is there something else I can do?

I thought you posted once that she was saving herself for you?

What do you mean “what else can I do”. To convince her to bang you? Once you bang you’re going to realize how much all the things you’re ignoring are bothering you and you’ll break up. What’s the point of dating this girl?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chdm3234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Run and run fast.

LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) LearnedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Something else you can do to manipulate her into abandoning her own principles to make you materially happy?

Be a man and call it off - stop abusing this girl for your own pleasure. If you can't protect her from yourself, then you have no business dating her.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get rid of that stupid religious bull ****.

You'd both be idiots to get married without knowing if the sex is gonna be good enough. Obviously when you haven't smashed, and she hasn't smashed, it's going to be all you think about, but it's so fuking dumb logically speaking to commit yourself to that for life. You may end up enjoying completely different things sexually, or be completely incompatible.

It's not about "Breaking up with her" if she won't. Wait as long as you're willing bro. But absolutely DO NOT MARRY HER if you haven't been smashing. Just have an open conversation with her. Tell her how important sex actually is in a relationship, and that anyone who made a life long commitment like that without knowing if the sex is going to be OK is playing a real stupid game.

Again, Waiting is fine if she's not ready. But not until marriage.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sounds like she wants to wait until marriage according to her religious beliefs, and you don't. Obviously this isn't going to work.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't believe it's taking until post #7 for this suggestion...

Obviously, the answer is anal.

Srs answer though, do you see yourself being with her forever? because that's probably the only way she'll be willing/mentally ready for it pre-marriage. If not, move on.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Can't believe it's taking until post #7 for this suggestion...

Obviously, the answer is anal.

Srs answer though, do you see yourself being with her forever? because that's probably the only way she'll be willing/mentally ready for it pre-marriage. If not, move on.
    Both valid points.

Where are you mentally in the relationship?
    Do you honestly think she's the one you're gonna spend the rest of your life with?

If no or "not sure" then stop forcing the issue with her.

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Leave her for someone who doesn’t want a sloot.

Go find a sloot.

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks all for the advice.

In December we did argue a bit times due to her anxiety, however we got over it and it’s been great since then. It’s only been 5 months. I am divorced so just keep in mind I was used to sex during my marriage and especially after. Don’t want to be the bad guy here. I’ve been very patient with her, even when she tried oral on me. Again, not trying to force her, but my patience is running thin. Is it bad that im tying all this to sex? I believe sex is obviously really important in a relationship, whether we are married or not. Today is a huge event with my professional societies and we are both supposed to dress up and she’s been teasing me about it so we will see how it goes. Keep in mind, she’s not totally set on waiting for marriage, it’s more of a “i will have sex once I’m emotionally and mentally ready”, which can mean soon or in 2 years.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you both arent compatible
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MFarrar74 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so take her to vegas and get married. done.

IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IronFeta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks all for the advice.

In December we did argue a bit times due to her anxiety, however we got over it and it’s been great since then. It’s only been 5 months. I am divorced so just keep in mind I was used to sex during my marriage and especially after. Don’t want to be the bad guy here. I’ve been very patient with her, even when she tried oral on me. Again, not trying to force her, but my patience is running thin. Is it bad that im tying all this to sex? I believe sex is obviously really important in a relationship, whether we are married or not. Today is a huge event with my professional societies and we are both supposed to dress up and she’s been teasing me about it so we will see how it goes. Keep in mind, she’s not totally set on waiting for marriage, it’s more of a “i will have sex once I’m emotionally and mentally ready”, which can mean soon or in 2 years.
    Likely you’re just not compatible then. Are you on the same mental/emotional wavelengths? Honestly, good on her for not comprising her beliefs. More people should be like that. Don’t “ be patient” hoping she’ll disregard her principles for you, and pressuring her into it.

You need to evaluate what each of you is really interested in with this relationship. If you’re more focused on sex and she on long term relationship prospects, then just accept the differences and end it if unresolvable.

The worst thing to do is try to force her to break her principles but also remaining unsatisfied yourself. Come to common ground on the nature of the relationship and each of your goals or end it.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you see yourself marrying her?

Just know having sex won't necessarily solve your problem if sex is not important to her and/or she doesn't know what she wants in that aspect.
    Long road ahead man. BOL.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show her this.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Breaking up with her tomorrow. Obviously the sex (or lackthereof) is a problem, but what’s a bigger problem is her neediness, anxiety, insecurities, which I’ve been working with her on since November. Any other dude would’ve broken up with her in December knowing all the **** she did, but I stuck with it, however this week did it for me. Wish me luck bros. Breakups aren’t fun.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

Breaking up with her tomorrow. Obviously the sex (or lackthereof) is a problem, but what’s a bigger problem is her neediness, anxiety, insecurities, which I’ve been working with her on since November. Any other dude would’ve broken up with her in December knowing all the **** she did, but I stuck with it, however this week did it for me. Wish me luck bros. Breakups aren’t fun.
    What did she do other than change her mind on oral?

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A smart man would have broken up with her before Christmas/New Year/Valentine's day. This is the time of year where you grudgingly take them back. You missed the prime opportunity to not have to buy her anything and smash stupid lonely sloots. Plus you could have leveraged sex into allowing her back into your life. Your manipulation game is weak bro.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    What did she do other than change her mind on oral?
    I never posted about this but she was extremely needy and needed so much reassurance. Insecurities and sensitivity was at another level. I had fun with her when things were well, but we just weren’t 100% compatible and I kept forcing it and kept ignoring that problem. I tried to give her my all but it still wasn’t enough and it didn’t help that work, organizations kept me busy and she didn’t have much to do (no gym, no friends, basically just waited for me to call)
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGSTHEMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See other women since she's not ur girl. If she dumped you rn you'd cry and probably feel entitled. It's not cheating since technically you will have one sexual partner

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So how'd she take the break up?
    In Hoots We Trust.

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be sexier, look better, dress nicer and she won't be able to resist you.
    It worked for me. ( srs)

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We’ve tried oral. She holds back from her orgasm cause it’s so new to her,

this is next level cope

OP cant make her cum and thus she stopped trying to have sex with him entirely and he copes with oh its new to her so shes holding back her natural responses to my amazing oral skills.

lol what a cuck

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought she was waiting for you to lose your virginity? Just lol
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I thought she was waiting for you to lose your virginity? Just lol
    I never said she was waiting for me.
    I said she was waiting. Period. We were going that route but not sure if it was 3 more months, 6 more months, 1 more year? I respected her decision.

She was surprised at first, then sad, then accepting, then mad, then cried. It was more than just the sex part. She was way too needy and sensitive.
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

- LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do u want to marry her ? do u want to be with her?

if not then let her lose her V's to someone that will

stop being a pile of ****

goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000) goonsondeck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fkn miscers man

I waNt a VirGiN wife

wHY wOnt SHe hAve Sex w ME

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I understand the appeal of a virgin but at ~25+ there are probably things that go along with it that end up being difficult to deal with in a relationship and the pros do not outweigh the cons.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I'll give you a response from the other perspective. As a virgin woman myself who figured I might as well just wait for marriage, she seems confused or like she is doing that for you rather than herself out of love and lust. But she'd prefer it if you waited. If you can't wait just end it so she can find someone with the same religious views and lifestyle who will. Otherwise if you love this girl then wait. But if you aren't into the same religion and core values then there is no point even getting married.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    fkn miscers man

I waNt a VirGiN wife

wHY wOnt SHe hAve Sex w ME
    LooooL