Thread: Fitness career

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)

Fitness career

I'm currently attending college with a major in nutrition and every semester that goes by I feel like I shouldn't be in school. I should be in the gym doing what I love to do.

I've personal trained a cop under the table and had fantastic results with him. Lost 20 pounds in first 5 weeks and doubled his strength and size(muscular speaking).

I know i have the knowledge in nutrition and training to be a great trainer. I myself have been training for 7 years now. Since before i was a freshman in hs. I've reciece advice from pros on here and in person. I've been trained by 2 professional powerlifters and a professional bodybuilder. All
    3 of those make a combined 4 years of training with them.

Do I need to get certified? I feel as thought I'm ready for the job, but my lack of a peice of paper will hinder me even though expeience is worth 500x more then reading about it.

I'm just tryin to peruse a Career in what I love to do. Advice?
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pardon my grammar and spelling errors. I typed this all on an iPhone lol.

Originally Posted by Slavich View Post
    I'm currently attending college with a major in nutrition and every semester that goes by I feel like I shouldn't be in school. I should be in the gym doing what I love to do.

I've personal trained a cop under the table and had fantastic results with him. Lost 20 pounds in first 5 weeks and doubled his strength and size(muscular speaking).

I know i have the knowledge in nutrition and training to be a great trainer. I myself have been training for 7 years now. Since before i was a freshman in hs. I've reciece advice from pros on here and in person. I've been trained by 2 professional powerlifters and a professional bodybuilder. All

Do I need to get certified? I feel as thought I'm ready for the job, but my lack of a peice of paper will hinder me even though expeience is worth 500x more then reading about it.

~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Training with a pro doesn't make you a pro.

Originally Posted by Slavich View Post

You sound a little arrogant., and oblivious.
    Get the cheapest certification possible -if you feel you know everything- for legal reasons.

DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure there are well established pro athletes, bodybuilders and such who get paid to train people without a peice of paper but if you don't have an incredible physique you better hang it up without certification.
    Fitness is as necessary as eating and breathing. If you have to drag yourself to train, think of it as part of your warm-up.

Originally Posted by SpencerWest View Post
    You sound a little arrogant., and oblivious.
    Get the cheapest certification possible -if you feel you know everything- for legal reasons.
    Not arrogant brah. In my opinion, experience trumps paper everytime, and I have experience. I'm truely a humble person at this stage in my life. Check my physique weight and lifts. I'm by no means godly, but my results speak for themselves.
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Insurance would be interesting...
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly why he needs the paper.
    Or maybe he'll get sued for taking business from trainers/gyms for practicing that business without the license.
    Experience should be used as something to back-up your certification, and your physique should show it.