44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) 44caliberkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NNW Healthy 100% Whey Vanilla Carmel Swirl

This is a generic label protein powder that is sold in Iowa, Omaha, and southern Minnesota at the Hy Vee Foodstore chain. I was out of whey and thought I'd give it a try. It is not particularly cheap at $22.00 for a 2 pound bag. It is a blend of whey concentrate and whey isolate and is sweetened with Stevia. It has 22 grams of protein per scoop, 108 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate.
    Upon opening I found a very fine powder that smelled very sweet. It mixes fast and smooth with water or milk. The taste is good, but very sweet. So sweet that if you decided you wanted chocolate caramel swirl you could ad a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and it would taste fine. It would also be great with cold coffee or added to oatmeal.
    I don't know if this brand is available elsewhere, but I would recommend it if you can get it. It is very versatile and you can be very creative with it, plus it's low cal and low carb.