Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    ...still have to use juggernaut?
    That's what it is called, I AM Juggernaut.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**********************

INFINITELABS CAN MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH COME TRUE, COMBINATION OF HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS WITH A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING REGIMENT WILL RESULT IN A NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    That's what it is called, I AM Juggernaut.
    Then I probably won't be joining!
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope every thing is going ok. please keep us updated about the surgery and healing process.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I will have a chance to post again before Christmas, so I wanted to make sure I wish you well before I leave for my visit home. Have a happy holiday season and stay Juggernaut strong.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********************

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
    The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
    The warmth of Christmas grant you gifts and love,

"The i am juggernaut contest......It's great to win, but it's also great fun and accomplishment just to be in the thick of any truly well and hard fought contest against opponents you respect, whatever the outcome is tomorrow, all of the juggernauts already won." JUGGERNAUTS ARE GLADIATORS THAT HAVE CONQUERED THERE MISSIONS......

***** THE FINAL COUNT DOWN**********ONE MORE LOOK*****

GOB BLESS YOU GUYS, BE SAFE

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements