Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OlDirtyBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Popperman63 View Post
    I couldn't disagree more with this statement
    this

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    pic = over a year old

i guarantee i outlift you in all big three lifts

Hey *******. Sogeking is a phuckin beast. Did you not see him deadlifting 225x1?? He's deff on dat dere celltech.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joemawhinney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So if you dislike bodybuilding as of current, and tmisc tells you to lift you're going to be standing at the weights not wanting to lift whinging "but tmisc said so"

It's your decision, there are plenty of motivational stories/videos for you to look at and realise social life didn't stop paraplegics becoming professional athletes and neither did missing an arm because they wanted to do something they cared about.

KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KruseMissile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joemawhinney View Post
    So if you dislike bodybuilding as of current, and tmisc tells you to lift you're going to be standing at the weights not wanting to lift whinging "but tmisc said so"

It's your decision, there are plenty of motivational stories/videos for you to look at and realise social life didn't stop paraplegics becoming professional athletes and neither did missing an arm because they wanted to do something they cared about.
    This. Do what you want. You can always go back if you start to miss it(you probably will) and start where you left off.

CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CORY901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL @ all the above posters. like NONE of you have had doubts about bodybuilding before... you aren't helping OP, you are just being sad kunts trying to act alpha when in reality you are unsure of yourselves. If one of your friends came to you like this IRL would you respond like this? didnt think so.
    not once have i doubted bodybuilding....

Stats: 5'5", 143 lbs

you wanna know how id respond to my friend saying this IRL? "cot dayum you are such a pussy, pls go"

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see how lifting can affect your friendships, but if you truly do not like lifting or if its not one of your favorite hobbies, then its understandable if you want to quit.

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CORY901 View Post
    not once have i doubted bodybuilding....

Stats: 5'5", 143 lbs

you wanna know how id respond to my friend saying this IRL? "cot dayum you are such a pussy, pls go"
    lol u post my stats when you look like you havent eaten in years? please go. you are just proving my point, trying to be alpha on a bodybuilding forum. how lame.

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    Hey *******. Sogeking is a phuckin beast. Did you not see him deadlifting 225x1?? He's deff on dat dere celltech.
    holy sh*t. 225 x 1? dayummmm thats my goal right der.
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol u post my stats when you look like you havent eaten in years? please go. you are just proving my point, trying to be alpha on a bodybuilding forum. how lame.

holy sh*t. 225 x 1? dayummmm thats my goal right der.
    Not trying to get into this fight. But I'm just wondering what your big 3 lifts are? If you don't want to share in this thread, send me a PM or something. Just wondering.
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TimeToImprove View Post
    Not trying to get into this fight. But I'm just wondering what your big 3 lifts are? If you don't want to share in this thread, send me a PM or something. Just wondering.
    im not trying to "fight" anyone. i just think its ridiculous that everyone is getting on OP, who is clearly looking for encouragement, because they want to sound alpha.

285 bench
    330ish ballpark squats (ive done 335 before)
    most ive done on deads is 330, but ive done 315 x 6 so i think if i deadlift in the near future it could be near 350-360.

PM me with username used

cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmwcharger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    lol like 225 is bad for someones first deadlift

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get a home gym, if a single lifting session takes 5 hours, that should only take 1, maybe 1.5, then I would want to quit too.

But srsly, get a home gym, or find somewhere else that is more convenient to lift.

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take a break, I'll sometimes doubt bodybuilding myself too (not for the reason you listed though) or just not have any motivation in my mind for some reason. But sometimes all it takes is a little break. When I take a week or so off, I feel much better afterward.

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fornarnia View Post
    Alright I lied its just when I lift I suddenly get cocky and lose my funniness fun going child like laughter and my friends all of a sudden hate me because of it. Been lifting for 2 years and i've noticed my sense of humor slowly go away. And I had a horrible drinking experience a while back where some **** happened and pretty much ended up knocking out my best friend of 8 years and we ain't talking no more. I ain't taking nothing but creatine and whey and amino acids so idk what's going on with me.
    stop being so cocky then.. . seems like you're looking down on people who don't lift and obviously nobody likes that

also not lifting doens't make you a *******. everyone has different values, honestly I think ball sports are dumb but for some people it's their life, don't do it just because some "alpha" dude on the internet said so
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pic = over a year old

i guarantee i outlift you in all big three lifts

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    my pic
    you are such a bad troll, its hilarious to watch your failures

do you even lift, or is not lifting part of your trolling

PM me with username used

threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can i just ask what the f*ck you are doing that takes 4 hours in the gym? hell i'd wanna quit too if i was lifting that long every day
    Training for my first meet.
    Goal: 1305 total
    466 squat
    361 bench
    478 dead

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you are such a bad troll, its hilarious to watch your failures

do you even lift, or is not lifting part of your trolling

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000)
    many professional bodybuilders dont have time for family and friends between training, dieting and sleeping. many dont have time to actually work.

gains come easy when your a teenager, and for those who think bodybuilding is simple? your clueless. competition prep is a science

that being said, op there is only around a 2% chance youll ever make a career out of bodybuilding so do what you want and enjoy life

Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tis Sszpernoga's Avatar
    Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take a break. Just saying though, you only started in july, and that's not much time (same with me, 4 months ain't much time).

I'm taking time off currently so I can focus on school. Just learn to balance everything
    public speaking is the GOAT