Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do want

JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JavaxMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, Great transformation. Awesome Pics. Look Solid. Tight.

btw I've had a crush on you for years.

p.s. do u like daggers?

MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    riveting transformation chap!

we should def play dungeons and dragons sometime

MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should be an archaeologist

ask why

Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeDiesed View Post
    You should be an archaeologist

ask why
    fukin LOLOL
    ◄ Stim Dick Mafia ►

chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chieftonsavage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good work, would eat box

Originally Posted by BambiDawl View Post
    Nothing. The snake bites look good on her.

You look great, deadbilly! Personally, I wouldn't be able to pull of a juice fast since I love food too much lol, but it's obviously working for you. How long do you fast for each time?
    strong whiteknight

criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ever try semen fast? five feet tall, never mind my load would be too big you'd gain five pounds easy. How many calories you get to eat a day to maintain that state of undernourishment? youd be a good one night stand

Registered Sex Offender AlmostBlaze's Avatar
    AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlmostBlaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good. Definitely not a diet I would be into - but results are results.

CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deadbilly View Post
    Sorry for the double post, but, I feel like this needs it's own post!

So: let me start by saying that juice fasting isn't for everyone.

Juice fasting is becoming increasingly popular within the celebrity (and therefor the rest!) of the world. 50 cent did it to go from muscly to scrawny within a mere month. You do lose a lot of muscle weight this way and I wouldn't suggest it for anyone trying to build muscle. I, however, was mostly concerned with cutting fat and then toning afterwards.

Basically, this is the routine: You have to have your own juicer. When you are making juice for yourself you're to have the freshest of fruits and vegetables. It is ideal that when you juice you drink it right away - something about the enzymes being at their full potential within 15 minutes of the juicing process. You're to drink fruit juice *whenever* you feel hungry. You have no limit.

Personally, this is how I started: 2 glasses of orange juice throughout the morning. 2 glasses of watermelon juice throughout the day. 1 large glass of carrot, ginger and pineapple juice during the evening. Late dinner was a small bowl of shredded cabbage with lime, a little salt and chili powder on it (I'm not overly worried about water retention, it isn't real weight anyways!).

The cabbage was something that, for me, was a solution to the fiber situation. I used it as an alternative to a fiber supplement or giving myself enemas (didn't sound like fun at all!). Plus, chili powder speeds up your metabolism, which is always a plus.

All throughout the day you should be drinking a lot of water. It's also important to remember that you should never feel hungry: this means that you are starving. This is bad and not helpful to losing weight. Your body will be more prone to gain the weight back afterwards.

Bonus: this fast also counts as a cleanse! And it totally works.

Another Bonus: You think you would be weak but, you're drinking a lot of healthy natural sugars, so, you have a *ton* of energy. I have so much energy when I'm on fasts I feel like I'm just floating around. I don't feel lethargic at all. You'll notice you'll be able to increase the amount of cardio you do, especially with all the added time of not having to cook/go out for food, because of all the excess energy. This speeds up the weight loss process!

The first 3 days generally are a little rough, you miss eating. After that, it's cake! And continues to get easier. I wouldn't recommend fasting for your first time longer than a week. Just to see if it's for you and if you feel healthy afterwards.

Remember: everyone is different, so you have to tailor this to you so that your motivation stays high and you don't feel like you're suffering without the things you miss. For example: I love coffee and caffeine. While coffee is a definite no-no on a cleanse, after a few days I would let myself have a low caffeinated tea in the afternoon with 1oz of 2% milk. Also, during the third week of my fast I often drink bouyon in hot water (chicken broth). It's a comfort thing.

I've noticed that I lose about a lb a day after the first 4 or 5 days. So every day after that around 1 lb. Depends on your weight, obviously.

When you're coming off of the juice fast it's extremely important to come back slow as not to shock your body. There are lots of negative effects to this: nausea, weight gain, digestive problems etc. It's generally better to stay on soups, salads and steamed, or even better: raw vegetables, for another week when you come off the fast. Especially if you've done over 3 weeks. By salad and soup I mean I don't mean bisque's or anything with cheese, breaded chicken or ranch dressing on it! You would think this would be common sense but, you'd be surprised at how ignorant people are about things. These foods are high in fat and will most likely make you sick if you don't come back to eating slowly.

I think that's mostly it. I never gained back any weight despite what people try to say. When you come off of it correctly, your appetite is diminished making it easier to maintain your new, thinner, amazing body.

Haha, sorry for such a long post, TL;DR
    haha seems interesting. I don't think I would be able to stick to that for very long but u gotta do what works well for you. good job again!

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    Judging by the sewing machine and stars on the wall, you are a girl with many talents, smart and beautiful. I can't hold back, I like you and I want you, if I had a girl like you around me all the time I could accomplish anything.
    Is this kunt even serious right now?

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Juice........no juice......whatever. OP, you look amazing. Great results.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job u need some toning
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Registered User poothowingmonki's Avatar
    poothowingmonki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poothowingmonki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deadbilly View Post
    In all honesty; I'm an extremely healthy person. I take multivitamins and greens, not that it matters!
    Relative... You will have to get a full work up to say this, you could have extremely high blood pressure and look like that...

Don't just say you are an extremely healthy person, misleading

Either way, you did an awesome transformation.

deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Nothing. The snake bites look good on her.

You look great, deadbilly! Personally, I wouldn't be able to pull of a juice fast since I love food too much lol, but it's obviously working for you. How long do you fast for each time?"

I love food. I'd definitely consider myself a gourmet. I make elaborate meals and have dinner parties while I'm juice fasting just so that I can have a relationship with food. I just enjoy being thing as well. I fast for about 3 weeks, now. I started out with 1 week.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would hit it like the fist of an angry god.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.