Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My transformation from dough-girl to fit using juice fasting, aerobics and yoga!

There were a lot of people who were trolling me here because they thought that if I wasn't losing weight there way then I must be crazy, insane, stupid etc. That I would gain it back within weeks etc. Well! Here I am almost 9 months later, healthier than ever and I proved them wrong! Here are my before and after pictures.

You can see a lot of excess flab and fat around the gut (from eating and drinking too much beer with no exercise). My face is just hidden by pudgy cheeks!

Here are my end of March progress pictures after my first 18 day fast:

The poses aren't great. Sorry! I'm not photogenic and I get nervous in front of a camera. Still, you can see that I am no doubt much thinner but not toned or tight.

Here is another picture a few months later before aerobic toning and my second fast:

Still not very toned but, I barely gained any of the weight back within the 5 months that followed by doing approx 30 mins of running and 20 mins of free weights along with smaller portions (still pretty big! I love to eat).

Finally! the end. I'm at the end of my second fast and my body looks amazing, I started doing an hour of aerobics everyday along with 45 minutes of yoga resting on weekends.

Again, sorry for the poor quality and crappy poses! I just want to say, sometimes you don't have to follow what everyone else is doing to be happy and healthy. It's okay to break away from the mold.

sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieusc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats up with the lip rings in second pic

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sieusc View Post
    Id imagine it is just that....a lip ring! Your attention to detail is amazing!

OP, you look unreal, Lip ring and all.....and I dont even get into lip rings, but who gives a F about the dam lip ring, haha! Besides Mr. fancy pants up there, lol!
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....

ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wooww daamnn u look even sexier than before. great job. keep up the great work. get at me haha

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    juice fasting is retarded. but you look good. probably has something to do with exercising and not drinking.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look fawkin sexy. Good job

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadbilly View Post
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10) musicjohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mh22,

What the ****?????? Get a grip son, youre losing it! You don't even know this girl and you're writing her love poems, holy jesus you're a horny bastard. Let some of that testosterone out and blow a load for christs sake you creeper. If you spill your heart out like that so easily some woman's gunna crush your heart if it hasn't happened already.

Op,

Good ****. Thats just the kind of motivation we look for around here. You have a cute face too.

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by musicjohnny View Post
    Mh22,

What the ****?????? Get a grip son, youre losing it! You don't even know this girl and you're writing her love poems, holy jesus you're a horny bastard. Let some of that testosterone out and blow a load for christs sake you creeper. If you spill your heart out like that so easily some woman's gunna crush your heart if it hasn't happened already.

Op,

Good ****. Thats just the kind of motivation we look for around here. You have a cute face too.
    lmfao

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PROTIP:

Lose the lip rings for ultimate aesthetics. You're a very attractive girl but that **** is just gay. Great progress and the body is banging, stay motivated and in shape

dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dice83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amazing job. Your body is smokin. Keep up the good work

CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarlGN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking hot! great transformation...what exactly is juice fasting?

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you live off of juice?

Interdasting.

davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) davidelias24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mh22 View Post
    lmfao
    Rofl, Good one

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    The lip rings totally threw me off, but to each his/her own. She looks really damn good though. Very nice... indeed.
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadbilly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sieusc View Post
    I'm honestly failing to see how this matters at all to the toning and reshaping of my body. I don't understand why in this context my lip rings would matter at all. I seem to find it even a little closed minded that it would even be mentioned, to be quite honest!

Mh22,

Op,

Haha, I honestly think he just copied and pasted that, so I wouldn't worry too much about the effort. It seems like a joke. I don't think normal people would put any effort into serenading a woman over the internet they know nothing about.

Anyhow, thank you so much for the support. I do it all for myself but, support makes the whole experience even better.

Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    PROTIP:

Lose the lip rings for ultimate aesthetics. You're a very attractive girl but that **** is just gay. Great progress and the body is banging, stay motivated and in shape
    To be honest: I love my facial piercings. And ultimately, aesthetics with things like tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, style of dress etc. are all just preference and superficial things. I would know, fashion is both a profession and hobby for me. Saying ultimately that they would have any real effect on my aesthetics as far as my body goes is a little closed-minded. Especially since, in my case, the type of people who I attract would be into that kind of thing and would be more likely to be alternative in style of dress as well (which is something I look for! haha, if I were the be looking )

Regardless, thanks for the motivation. I wouldn't be posting the pics here if I didn't want/need a little! (:
    Last edited by deadbilly; 09-06-2011 at 07:13 AM.

paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10) paleo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tell us what "juice fasting" is. You not natty?

Originally Posted by CarlGN View Post
    looking hot! great transformation...what exactly is juice fasting?

Sorry for the double post, but, I feel like this needs it's own post!

So: let me start by saying that juice fasting isn't for everyone.

Juice fasting is becoming increasingly popular within the celebrity (and therefor the rest!) of the world. 50 cent did it to go from muscly to scrawny within a mere month. You do lose a lot of muscle weight this way and I wouldn't suggest it for anyone trying to build muscle. I, however, was mostly concerned with cutting fat and then toning afterwards.

Basically, this is the routine: You have to have your own juicer. When you are making juice for yourself you're to have the freshest of fruits and vegetables. It is ideal that when you juice you drink it right away - something about the enzymes being at their full potential within 15 minutes of the juicing process. You're to drink fruit juice *whenever* you feel hungry. You have no limit.

Personally, this is how I started: 2 glasses of orange juice throughout the morning. 2 glasses of watermelon juice throughout the day. 1 large glass of carrot, ginger and pineapple juice during the evening. Late dinner was a small bowl of shredded cabbage with lime, a little salt and chili powder on it (I'm not overly worried about water retention, it isn't real weight anyways!).

The cabbage was something that, for me, was a solution to the fiber situation. I used it as an alternative to a fiber supplement or giving myself enemas (didn't sound like fun at all!). Plus, chili powder speeds up your metabolism, which is always a plus.

All throughout the day you should be drinking a lot of water. It's also important to remember that you should never feel hungry: this means that you are starving. This is bad and not helpful to losing weight. Your body will be more prone to gain the weight back afterwards.

Bonus: this fast also counts as a cleanse! And it totally works.

Another Bonus: You think you would be weak but, you're drinking a lot of healthy natural sugars, so, you have a *ton* of energy. I have so much energy when I'm on fasts I feel like I'm just floating around. I don't feel lethargic at all. You'll notice you'll be able to increase the amount of cardio you do, especially with all the added time of not having to cook/go out for food, because of all the excess energy. This speeds up the weight loss process!

The first 3 days generally are a little rough, you miss eating. After that, it's cake! And continues to get easier. I wouldn't recommend fasting for your first time longer than a week. Just to see if it's for you and if you feel healthy afterwards.

Remember: everyone is different, so you have to tailor this to you so that your motivation stays high and you don't feel like you're suffering without the things you miss. For example: I love coffee and caffeine. While coffee is a definite no-no on a cleanse, after a few days I would let myself have a low caffeinated tea in the afternoon with 1oz of 2% milk. Also, during the third week of my fast I often drink bouyon in hot water (chicken broth). It's a comfort thing.

I've noticed that I lose about a lb a day after the first 4 or 5 days. So every day after that around 1 lb. Depends on your weight, obviously.

When you're coming off of the juice fast it's extremely important to come back slow as not to shock your body. There are lots of negative effects to this: nausea, weight gain, digestive problems etc. It's generally better to stay on soups, salads and steamed, or even better: raw vegetables, for another week when you come off the fast. Especially if you've done over 3 weeks. By salad and soup I mean I don't mean bisque's or anything with cheese, breaded chicken or ranch dressing on it! You would think this would be common sense but, you'd be surprised at how ignorant people are about things. These foods are high in fat and will most likely make you sick if you don't come back to eating slowly.

I think that's mostly it. I never gained back any weight despite what people try to say. When you come off of it correctly, your appetite is diminished making it easier to maintain your new, thinner, amazing body.

Haha, sorry for such a long post, TL;DR

CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hawt, nice progress too!

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You look great! The chubby cheeks are definitely decreased! Do you lift though?
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

Originally Posted by HeavyMetalLover View Post
    You look great! The chubby cheeks are definitely decreased! Do you lift though?
    Haha, yeah, within the last week they are even more svelte. Pretty happy with my cheek status at the moment! Thank you. (:

I do not lift, really. I'm trying to have more toned muscle so I do light lifting during aerobics classes where you do a large array of different lifts with light weights while doing cardio so that you don't overwork muscles in the same way to avoid adding any bulk but, still giving your arms and muscles a tighter look.

In all honestly I just don't like the look of muscley women. I think toned is okay but, for example: the women on the ads in this website aren't something I consider beautiful.

MVFORLYFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MVFORLYFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MVFORLYFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is stupid. Not only are you losing muscle but you are also depriving yourself of the much-needed nutrients that your body needs. I'll be surprised if you don't end up with diabetes or some kind of internal failure.-rep.

also lmao at the beta nerds in this thread

Originally Posted by MVFORLYFE View Post
    This is stupid. Not only are you losing muscle but you are also depriving yourself of the much-needed nutrients that your body needs. I'll be surprised if you don't end up with diabetes or some kind of internal failure.-rep.

In all honesty; I'm an extremely healthy person. I take multivitamins and greens, not that it matters! It's sad that people are so closed minded when it comes to fitness and health. My results and my health are my proof. I don't even get why you would come in here if you are such a sad, negative person, that feels the need to project this onto others.

lampuiho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lampuiho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty certain you would have lost quite a bunch of embryological tissues if you had not eat enough protein. You better go check with a doctor and a nutritionist. You can never gain those back without getting all chubby again. Even then what you would gain would not be new extra cells but the enlarged cells of what was left. I have seen people going from size C to A. Or on the TV show, American Size Zero(something like that, don't remember the title), the girl went from D cup to B cup because all she ate was salad.

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great transformation OP.

Looking good.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Juice fasting... wow

Originally Posted by MVFORLYFE View Post

gonna agree with this
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frutistafreeze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mh22,

Op,

hahahahahah shut up you unaware wk

Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamiebabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that looks awesome! im looking to lose a couple of lbs also! might try yoga

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damnn, solid work. body is lookin jooooocy and keep the lip rings, they look good on you.
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow great topic deadbilly....
    Plus rep ....
    \ \ In GoD I Trust \ \

THERE IS NO OFF-SEASON . IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ,, IT'S A LIFESTYLE ;)

******** : Removed BY ADMIN :)
    MSN : Removed By ADMIN :)