Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Disqualified's introduction - My transformation

Hey guys, I've been browsing this forum for awhile without joining. I get a lot of tips and advice by browsing threads and posts but I think it's about time I become apart of the community and expand my knowledge when it comes to body building.

As a kid I've always been pretty chubby. I was always active, but my eating habits were very unhealthy. I used to eat whatever tasted good whenever I wanted. Could go through Soda/Pop like water and it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to have fast food atleast once a day. I played football my 7th grade year, losing a total of 25lbs in order to play games. I went from 188 to 163 in what seemed like a very, very short period. Lots of running, lots of sweating, and lots of healthy food going into my body. After 7th grade I no longer played football because of family issues going on. My parents were splitting and I had no idea if I was moving out of town or even out of state. I ended up staying in the same city until after my freshman year in highschool. August 2009 I had ruptured my spleen, and not even a full month later in September 2009 I was in a near fatal BMX accident. My handlebars had impaled me below the waist, cutting me from thigh to thigh down to the left side of my scrotum. I came half an inch from cutting into my urethra, and half an inch from cutting off my "man hood". I did however clip off my left testicle. To make a long story less long, Doctors claimed they never saw anything like this and had no idea how I missed both my urethra and my penis. During surgery they reattached my left testicle and put a total of 1500 stitches in me within 4 layers. I was pretty much opened up like a book. They said I was looking at 6 months bed time in the hospital, then physical therapy to be able to walk normal again. Claimed I wouldn't be likely to have another erection again and wouldn't be able to have kids. 4 days later I was discharged from the hospital on the anniversary of my father's death... walking out and peeing on my own. I honestly think if it wasn't for my father watching out for me, I wouldn't be given this second chance at life. I'm lucky to still be here, and to be functioning properly again. Still able to get an erection and produce babies. Once I was home I decided my ways had to change and once I was fully recovered I needed to get my priorities straight and do what was right for me.

November 2009 I was back in school doing my best to finish the year out right. I ended up moving out of town before finals and it put a lot on me. Moving big furniture put a lot of strain on me and as if my accident happened all over again. There was this pull feeling in my genitals and I didn't know why. I thought it could had been a hernia but everything checked out fine. Finally once I felt comfortable with everything I started working out with my brother, taking it slow. Making sure I didn't get hurt and my previous injuries weren't causing any more problems for me. January 2011 I joined a gym and got serious. I weighed 237lbs, was 5'7, only 16 years old. I would imagine my BF% was anywhere from 25-29%. Today, after 9 months of hard work and dedication I've made it down to 173lbs and grew to 5'9. Looking back from where I was, I've lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of muscle. I'm currently at 178lbs, just wanted to add some mass. But here's some before and after pictures.

Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. I've still got awhile before I hit my overall goals but I'm by far satisfied with my change right now and it's great to feel comfortable in my own skin - something I've never been able to do before.

If you guys can give me any tips it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you could give me a guess of my BF% that would be helpful too. I'd like to get down to 7% eventually.
    Attached Images

ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    incredible job op. keep it up man

Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10) Disqualified is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ddron03 View Post
    incredible job op. keep it up man
    Thanks bud, I appreciate it. Definitely plan on it though, this won't be the last of the transformation

xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    obvious and great results! 14%BF I reckon

Originally Posted by xDell View Post
    obvious and great results! 14%BF I reckon
    Awesome, thanks for the input! Hopefully the new diet will put me where I'm looking to be.
    Gonna take some time and a lot of dedication.