connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) connercollinsx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal cuts log//review

About to run my 2nd cycle of Universal's Animal Cuts.
    A little information about myself: 16 years old, 170 lbs, 14/15% bodyfat/ average metabolism/ been training since january/been cutting since the beginning of my junior year.
    Okay so before I ran my first cycle of animal cuts I didn't know my body fat percentage but I could definitely notice results (Fat loss/Vascularity increasing/more defined muscles) and by the end of the cycle I was around the 15% body fat point. While i was on the cycle i did legs on monday/ chest and tri's tuesday/ back and bi's wednesday/ and shoulders on Thursday. Every day of the week I did anywhere from 30-40 minutes of cardio and kept my diet in check. My one week break from cuts will be over friday so I will update again this Monday!