Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'6", 162 lbs
    DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit DeanCorp's BodySpace

Exclamation Oxyelite Pro vs Lipo 6 Black

Hi All,

This is my first post on here, which is a contribution

I have been lurking for a while and just thought I would add my experience with these two products.

First thing first, I am 170cm (5' 7') 22 years old used to weigh 69KG or 152lb. I looked a little pudgy around the chest and stomach. I really wanted that cut look and definition around the abs and the clear lines around the chest.

Before I took the thermogenics I used to just take Jack3d before I trained, after using it for several months I found it to be less effective. Increasing the dose helped a little but by the end I was having 3.5 scoops per day.

Anyway, onto the review.

I think due to me having Jack3d in the past, I didn't allow Oxyelite Pro to work the way it needed to, as I found my body responded quite well to the thermogenic. I didn't get many of the side effects other people were mentioning. I did notice the first few days, I would break a sweat much quicker, but that was it.

By day 4 I had started taking 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 just before dinner time. The weight was dropping off undoubtably. But I found after 15-18 days, I wasn't making any progress at all.

This is when I decided to switch to Lipo 6 Black, 99% of the reviews seem to point to OEP being the better thermogenic. I really don't know if you can say that.
    I am seeing massive changes in the first two weeks, more so than with Oxyelite. I am taking the recommended dose 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

I think Lipo 6 Black is a bit stronger because, I find it difficult to get to sleep as my heart is racing at times and feel restless before going to bed. While taking thermogenics, it is very important to stay hydrated as it will cause you some dehydration.

For me I would recommend Lipo 6 if you find you are taking a stimulant like Jack3d that uses 1,3 dimethylamylamine and it isn't working properly. Taking an alternate product such as Lipo 6 Black could be a better option. As the primary/active ingredient in OEP is 1,3 dimethylamylamine.

I hope this helps some of you with your search for the perfect thermogenic. Believe me I looked and there wasn't much comparing the too, more just talking about one or the other.

A good option would be to use a product for the recommended cycle (OEP is 30 days) and during the off cycle, use another product.
    Full Details of Supplement stack:

I train intensely 5-6 days per week. Supplements include:

Assume I train in the morning, which is most days.

Morning:
    Oxyelite Pro or Lipo 6 Black
    Whey Isolate Protein with low fat milk
    A small glass of orange juice with 7.5ML of Massive Muscle Fuel Hardcore (with vilaroid).
    Xtend BCAA
    6 x C-Bol (Creatine)
    Opti-Men (Multivitamin)

I'd do my training session ~ 45 min -1hr 20.

6 x C-Bol (Creatine)
    Xtend BCAA

Afternoon:
    Oxyelite or Lipo 6 Black

Before dinner:

Before bed:
    Whey Isolate Protein and Casein with low fat milk
    Omega 3 x 6 capsules

Stats: 5'6", 162 lbs
    DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000) DeanCorp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit DeanCorp's BodySpace
    Umm have I posted in the right section?

Or did my first review just suck? lol

Stats: 5'2", 135 lbs
    cassandra5322 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit cassandra5322's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DeanCorp View Post

Hey, thanks for the review, I found it useful.

bluefire314 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeanCorp View Post

It was helpful rep

Stats: 5'6", 176 lbs
    autumn04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit autumn04's BodySpace
    i just finished a bottle of oxyelite. can i take lipo 6 a week after? how long should i wait in order to take lipo 6?