ibobland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too many bowel movements help!

Ok I am having some digestive problems. I am having about six bowel movements a day and they occur about an hour and a half after I eat. They are the kind where I have to wipe a million times and I still really can never get it clean. I don't understand what is wrong with diet. Here is my current diet

Meal 1(Right when I wake up): 1 scoop of whey
    Meal 2(About 45 minutes later): 4 eggs, 1.5 cup spinach,
    Meal 3(Preworkout): .25 cup oats, .75 scoop whey
    Meal 4(During Workout): .5 cups oats, 1 banana
    Meal 5(Post Workout): 1 scoop whey, .5 scoop casein, 10 ounces of skim milk
    Meal 6(1 hour after Meal 5): 8 ounces of chicken tenderloin, 1 apple, 1 large sweet potato
    Meal 7: two slices of whole grain bread, 1 can tuna, 1 cup of kale
    Meal 8: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, .5 cup strawberries, .25 cup of almonds
    Meal 9(Bed time): .5 cup cottage cheese, .5 scoop casein, 1 tablespoon peanut butter

Also I drink plenty of water (about a gallon) and I AM NOT LACTOSE INTOLERANT.

Anybody have any suggestions.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quick question: why do you eat 9 times per day?

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy ****ing many meals batman try fewer meals

All you need is Vegemite FourToEight's Avatar
    FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FourToEight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe if you ate like a normal person you might have less bowel movements?
    Start: 18/8/2011 = 145lbs
    Current: 3/11/2011 = 160.05560234631lbs
    I don't even lift, I just eat loads and pray it all turns into muscle

caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like your meals are too spread out. Your digestive system is constantly running.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caliglow View Post
    Seems like your meals are too spread out. Your digestive system is constantly running.
    Your digestive system is constantly running even when there's nothing in it. Look up migrating motor complex and interphase secretions

GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Might have Crohn's disease. I hope not.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Your digestive system is constantly running even when there's nothing in it. Look up migrating motor complex and interphase secretions
    I bet I can find pubmed articles to refute whatever you're trying to say.

nice siggy
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ibobland View Post
    Ok I am having some digestive problems. I am having about six bowel movements a day and they occur about an hour and a half after I eat.
    For how many days or weeks has this been going on? If not that long, it might not be due to your diet. You might have an intestinal infection or some bacterial imbalance. Many distinct sets of similar symptoms are often lumped into the general-purpose diagnosis of "irritable bowel syndrome."

You eat so often that the timing of your dumps could be a coincidence.
    Oderunt dum Metuant

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont eat 9x a day like the ifbb's lol 4-6 max

also whats your fibre intake each day i wouldnt go any higher than 60-70g lol count it up and get back to us you at least want to be getting 40g
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You seem to be lacking a decent fiber source. Also, you might want to look into things to see if you are lactose intolerant.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

Physicist in Training JValjean724's Avatar
    JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meal 4(During Workout): .5 cups oats, 1 banana
    What?
    I protest this fraud

Mind and Body Recomposition Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127989043&page=3

oakwoodbank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok I am having some digestive problems. I am having about six bowel movements a day and they occur about an hour and a half after I eat. They are the kind where I have to wipe a million times and I still really can never get it clean.
    Anybody have any suggestions.
    I am not a bodybuilder and came across this forum by accident. However, I have five bms a day (I have a high roughage diet by design) and they are normal apart from usually being small. The problem of cleaning I understand and I have found a suitable answer for me.

I use a good quality, soft toilet paper and restrict my wipes to three. I then use a bath spray or bidet with a wipe (using comfortably warm water) until absolutely clean. I then dry with a soft towel. If there is any soreness or chapping I use an Aloe Vera skin cream or Savlon.

There is a history to this that goes back to a period before I had these frequent bms. When I was 18 I was in Egypt and had two very serious infections that induced serial diarrhoea. This caused me to have haemorrhoids which were very painful and inconvenient. After only gaining minor relief from medical prescriptions I found the most relief from wiping with Nivea Crème. This helped to avoid friction, soothed the skin and thus minimised any rectal inflammation. This solved the problem and I have not had haemorrhoids since using that regime.