usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wellbutrin (bupropion) question

I started taking wellbutrin in june to help treat depression while in the air force prescribed by a doctor, not to aid weight loss. I was warned it would decrease appetite and may cause weight loss because of it, so I made sure I kept eating the same as I was yet I started losing weight, fast. on my weight tracker on my profile you can pretty much see the week I started medication.I did a little research and learned its also a diuretic there's not much info about that. Could this much weight loss be water or what.I'm more vascular now and thinner skin.I was cutting anyway but didn't plan on losing this much.next year when I plan to stop taking this should I expect to suddenly gain water weight
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    I started taking wellbutrin in june to help treat depression while in the air force prescribed by a doctor, not to aid weight loss. I was warned it would decrease appetite and may cause weight loss because of it, so I made sure I kept eating the same as I was yet I started losing weight, fast. on my weight tracker on my profile you can pretty much see the week I started medication.I did a little research and learned its also a diuretic there's not much info about that. Could this much weight loss be water or what.I'm more vascular now and thinner skin.I was cutting anyway but didn't plan on losing this much.next year when I plan to stop taking this should I expect to suddenly gain water weight
    www.webmd.com

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have a specific link on that webite that would talk about it.when I looked I only saw articles talking about smoking since this medication is also used to stop smoking and about how anti depressants can cause weight gain.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i was briefly considering an anti-depressant last yr but they've all got side effects i'm not interested in. As far as Wellbutrin, has it worked for you other than the weight loss? I believe it is considered a mild stimulant, so it is not simply water loss but real weight loss you are experiencing. Have you had any other side effects besides the weight loss?
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    Do you have a specific link on that webite that would talk about it.when I looked I only saw articles talking about smoking since this medication is also used to stop smoking and about how anti depressants can cause weight gain.
    This link has all the basic info on the drug. Imo it is the best antidepressant based on effects/side-effects, but from what I've read, everyone responds differently so there's no one-size-fits all med in this category. The primary side effect of these types of meds is erectile dysfunction, and personally I'd rather be clinically depressed than have any issues with sexual function lol Technically, Bupropion is not an SSRI like paxil or prozac, so the side effects profile is quite different:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupropion
    Last edited by optimus1; 09-04-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    i was briefly considering an anti-depressant last yr but they've all got side effects i'm not interested in. As far as Wellbutrin, has it worked for you other than the weight loss? I believe it is considered a mild stimulant, so it is not simply water loss but real weight loss you are experiencing. Have you had any other side effects besides the weight loss?
    Yes I have noticed a difference after a few days of taking it. Huge gain in energy for me anyway.the only negative is it can be tough to sleep at night.that's why I take my doses early so it wears off some by night, but it can still be tough to fall asleep annd stay asleep.worst you could do is try it and not like it and stop.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Hey thanks for the link. I learned some stuff but still no real answer about the water issue. I'm not sure anyone or any site really knows to much about its diuretic affects and as far as the erectile dysfunction I have not experienced this , BUT the big moment while having sex just isn't as good as before the meds, I gota get that worked out with my dr. I was hoping that issue would wear off but its getting very frustrating
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe slightly up your cals by 200-300 a day and see if the weight comes back up?

I took it years ago to quit smoking, the weight loss was pretty noticable, I was 155lbs at one point (normally around 180)
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    Maybe slightly up your cals by 200-300 a day and see if the weight comes back up?

I took it years ago to quit smoking, the weight loss was pretty noticable, I was 155lbs at one point (normally around 180)
    Ya thatsx pretty much what I'm doing. I slightly upped calories and cut some cardio to try to really slowly gain some muscle. I stay between 2200 and 2500 calories a day.I'm just hoping to maintain the low water.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop