Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is this true? wtf? US marine talking about Kosovo

I was on another forum and somebody made a post about what apparently a US marine experiences were like when he was stationed in Kosovo. If there are bits in bold it is because I copy pasted. By the way I realise that serbs have doen soem ****ed up thigns as well from what I've read, I'm not on anyones side really as I havent read enough into this to understand everything fully. This is more about this ****ed up thing I just read and whether you think it is true or not?

Cliffs
    - KLA is the Kosovo Liberation Army, fighting to make kosovo independent I believe. They are fighting against Serbs.

- This is the main part that I'm talking about, the rest of it is about how the marine thought he was fighting on the wrong side. I dont know make up your own mind, I'll post the full post below but I'm guessing there were atrocities commited by both sides.

- "The KLA was, in fact, on the FBI's top 10 terrorist organizations. They were also the largest heroin dealing organization in Europe. Several instances, they would go into predominately Serb villages, have the people rounded up, dug a long trench, lined them up and then machine gunned them-even small children as young as 2. In one village, they took several pregnant Serb women, and held them down and cut open their stomachs, pulling the babies out and then throwing them against walls. The pregnant women while they were still being held down, had cats placed back inside them and then were sown up. These people were animals and nothing more. "

Who would think of putting a cat back into a pregnant woman? Do you think that's true?

Full post

"I was there during the Kosovo Campaign while in the Marine Corps. We had observers (marine corps observers, not UN) inside Kosovo to assess the situation. They in turn, briefed all of US-Staff and Officers, on the situation regularly. Every time the Serbs would agree to a cease fire with the KLA(Kosovo Liberation Army), the KLA would initiate a new round of atrocities on Serb civilians.
    The KLA was, in fact, on the FBI's top 10 terrorist organizations. They were also the largest heroin dealing organization in Europe. Several instances, they would go into predominately Serb villages, have the people rounded up, dug a long trench, lined them up and then machine gunned them-even small children as young as 2. In one village, they took several pregnant Serb women, and held them down and cut open their stomachs, pulling the babies out and then throwing them against walls. The pregnant women while they were still being held down, had cats placed back inside them and then were sown up. These people were animals and nothing more.

Our warnings and reports were completely ignored and instead, Clinton and NATO began bombing the decent ones - the Serbs. Fortunately for the Serbs, most of their armor, troops, and factories were safely underground. Once the Serbs have pulled out, the Kosovar Albanian muslims have systematically destroyed almost every church and most Serbs were killed or forced out. All in the name of Allah

It was a total sellout of the Serbs to a bunch of murdering cutthroats. Furthermore, I remember the Clinton administration and General Wesley "pussy" Clark trying to make the case for NATO bombing by stating the Kosovo Albanians were suffering GENOCIDE at the hands of the Serbs. Well, I seem to remember, that since the KLA was a bunch of terrorists with no honor, the Serbian army moved in when enough was enough. Before they got to each muslim dominated village, they dropped leaflets and sent messengers in stating they would come in, like in 2 days, and whoever stayed was subject to questioning and surveillance. Needless to say, most fled into Albania. There was no mass killings and in fact, there was like 3 million refugees. So, if it were genocide, there would not have been 3 million refugees, they would have all died. We in the Marines, knew our country was helping the wrong people and we were both angry and sick about it. We were told to invade from Macedonia if they didn't sit down for peace talks. Most of us were prepared, that if we went in and set up a security zone like we did in Northern Iraq after the first Gulf war, to allow Serb units to pass into the zones unmolested so that they could have free reign on the KLA. But the Serbs sat down for talks thinking I guess, that rational thinking would prevail, and were royally screwed."

I just read it and thought "wtf cats?"

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    poor dutch were made to look like complete bitches during that mess

LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazyBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't read the full post but that sounds pretty far fetched, after all, this is the Internet. At the same time, humans have great potential for not only good, but evil.
    ~ Lift. Lust. Lulz. ~

RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RelevantPost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds legit, in iraq we had a cell nearby that like to cut open kids put in explosives sew em back up and send em to the base (knowing our medics were obligated to treat them) and then detonate once they were inside the gate

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...Because Serbians didn't do anything bad at all. Lol.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    poor dutch were made to look like complete bitches during that mess
    Not so strong knowledge. That was Srebrenica in Bosnia.

YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) YourFriendCon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    ...Because Serbians didn't do anything bad at all. Lol.
    I have read about serbs doing messed up things as well and I'm sure serbians probably did some bad things to the albanians in kosovo. I said this in my first post.

Originally Posted by LazyBrah View Post
    I didn't read the full post but that sounds pretty far fetched, after all, this is the Internet. At the same time, humans have great potential for not only good, but evil.
    I see, the source wasnt posted and I can see this as being true as well as exagerated. I've just never heard of anyone putting cats back into a woman.

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)

[b][/b]

[QUOTE=YourFriendCon;74548804In one village, they took several pregnant Serb women, and held them down and cut open their stomachs, pulling the babies out and then throwing them against walls. The pregnant women while they were still being held down, had cats placed back inside them and then were sown up. These people were animals and nothing more.

Who would think of putting a cat back into a pregnant woman? Do you think that's true?

[/QUOTE]

Probably, yes. Ever heard of Josef Mengele, the Holocaust atrocities, the Japanese warcrimes in China, Unit 731,.... ?

Excerpt of Unit 731 (Watch 'Men Behind the Sun, 'great' documentary 'bout the Japanese warcrimes);

Vivisection

Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia. Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the eso****us reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that, "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 people, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.

Weapons testing

Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions. Flame throwers were tested on humans. Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons, and explosive bombs.

Germ warfare attacks

Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects.To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied. Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare.

Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 400,000 Chinese civilians. Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.

Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were involved in research, development, and experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.

Other experiments

Prisoners were subjected to other torturous experiments such as being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death, having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism, and having horse urine injected into their kidneys.

Other incidents include being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death, being placed into high-pressure chambers until death, having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival, being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead, having animal blood injected and the effects studied, being exposed to lethal doses of x-rays, having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers, being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline and being buried alive.

proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10) proppus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^^

holy ****... iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore.jpg

yes I have heard of humans being tested on and of pregnant women having their stomaches cut open and women having their breasts cut off and left. I am aware that humans have done countless messed up things to eachother but this was just something I have never heard of before. It doesnt seem like this was for any scientific research, it just seems like they saw some cats and thought they would put them in the women.

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I knew about that even before the war, the KLA was a terrorist organization that fought to break Kosovo away from Serbia.
    Kosovo has ALWAYS been a region of Serbia, it wasn't a foreign country or a land that has been invaded by the Serbs. It's just that through immigration the Albanian ended up being more than the Serbs in their (Serbs') land.

They took weapons to fight, Milošević sent in the army to protect his people (and reclaim his territory). But Milošević was not liked by the Western powers, so they took the excuse to take him out. Bombing from above like a bunch of cowards.

It's sad to think that ANY government that is not liked by the current world order is eliminated with a war.
    It happened to Milošević, it happened to Saddam, it happened just now to Gaddafi.

Sad thing is stupid people who think our armies are making war for "peace" or "democracy".
    3k+

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    I knew about that even before the war, the KLA was a terrorist organization that fought to break Kosovo away from Serbia.
    Kosovo has ALWAYS been a region of Serbia, it wasn't a foreign country or a land that has been invaded by the Serbs. It's just that through immigration the Albanian ended up being more than the Serbs in their (Serbs') land.

They took weapons to fight, Milošević sent in the army to protect his people (and reclaim his territory). But Milošević was not liked by the Western powers, so they took the excuse to take him out. Bombing from above like a bunch of cowards.

It's sad to think that ANY government that is not liked by the current world order is eliminated with a war.
    It happened to Milošević, it happened to Saddam, it happened just now to Gaddafi.

Sad thing is stupid people who think our armies are making war for "peace" or "democracy".
    Strong pro-dictator

Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post

Somebody on the forum where that was posted said the reason why the west sided with kosovo was because they did not like milosevic perhaps because of what had happened in bosnia a few years before. I dont know how true this is as I havent done the necessary reading.

gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gtaivpc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is so surprising about this? The UCK always was a horrible organization, calling them terrorists is an understatement. But when NATO needed them, they suddenly became freedom fighters. You think the talibans are inhuman? Well you supported something way more inhuman than that. Phucking mafia countries.

Oh, and the albanians generally don't give two ****s about religion. Stop blaming everything on it. Religion is only there to cover up the true motives.

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ever seen Behind Enemy Lines?
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why did the Clinton administration back the wrong side? Seems really f*cked up. Did they have something to gain? Just read the serbs were on our side against the nazis in ww2...No loyalty. Disgusting

Originally Posted by gtaivpc View Post
    What is so surprising about this? The UCK always was a horrible organization, calling them terrorists is an understatement. But when NATO needed them, they suddenly became freedom fighters. You think the talibans are inhuman? Well you supported something way more inhuman than that. Phucking mafia countries.

Oh, and the albanians generally don't give two ****s about religion. Stop blaming everything on it. Religion is only there to cover up the true motives.
    Calm down. I dont know if you saw the quotation marks but these arent my opinions. It is apparently the opinions of a US marine stationed there during the time.

The more I read about this the more stories I hear of serbians cutting pregnant bosnian women open and albanians cutting pregnant women open however I havent read any more stories about people putting cats back in.

Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    Why did the Clinton administration back the wrong side? Seems really f*cked up. Did they have something to gain?
    I was told by a serbian it is because kosovo has a lot of natural resources and that is the reason why. Remember this is the opinion of a Serbian. Also some people would say Clinton backed the right side, this is just the opinion of a US marine supposedly.

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol you don't know anything about the region and probably heard about Kosovo for the first time yesterday

Kosovo is 92% albanian. They were discriminated from against by the Serb gov't and treated like 2nd class citizens, albanians riot than serbs bring in the tanks and start massacring,.

Please educate yourself before speaking on the topic

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaHurst View Post
    Lol you don't know anything about the region and probably heard about Kosovo for the first time yesterday

Kosovo is 92% albanian. They were discriminated from against by the Serb gov't and treated like 2nd class citizens, albanians riot than serbs bring in the tanks and start massacring,.

could you provide some sources red insect?

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's very naive of us to think we took the side of the "good guys" in those conflicts.

There were no good guys.

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    could you provide some sources red insect?
    search the ****ing internet.. There's numerous sources. Look up mistreatment of albanians from yugoslav/serbian gov't, kosovo war and lead up to it, kosovo, etc. Use your brain you cheeky ****

s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10) s3rb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, of course America supports Albanians, because Russia supports Serbia

It's cool though, once NATO stops defending the poor banana state a hundred thousand angry serbs will flatten it

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    wait so both sides were pieces of **** and we were fighting in a matter in the name of national interests... .interesting.

search the ****ing internet.. There's numerous sources. Look up mistreatment of albanians from yugoslav/serbian gov't, kosovo war and lead up to it, kosovo, etc. Use your brain you cheeky ****
    lmao enjoy life red insect

I dont know if you read my post but I think I pointed out I dont know a lot about this. I have known about kosovo for a while but not very much about the war and clearly I still don't know much about the war or the region hence why I asked a question about it.

I havent posted any of my own opinions apart from a little shock that people would sew cats back into pregnant women. Also as I said in another post, I have read about. The opinion I posted was that of a US marine. I even said that I couldnt have an opinion on the matter because I dont know a lot about it and because I know that there will be more than one side to the story.

To be honest I dont think anyone where I live knows anything about the region. If you asked people at my old school if they knew where kosovo was hardly any would know if any. Most people I know don't know anything about the region or the wars. Even the bosnian genocide wasnt really taught in school, my teacher mentioned in once in a history class but didnt really talk about it.

TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000) TheColossus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read a story by a soldier there who had been hiding from a sniper, the sniper tried to lure him out by setting a little girl on fire close to where he thought the soldier was hiding.Save the girl and die or watch her burn to death and live. Some choice.
    Disregarding Aesthetics Since 1986.

Originally Posted by CommonPheasant View Post

There were no good guys.
    This is what I'm thinking at the moment. Any opinions I read are probably biased I dont know. I am looking for some books on this but of course these books will be biased.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution GhostZ28's Avatar
    GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000) GhostZ28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That place was a mess....my first time seeing how truly horrible people can be to others. Went to Bosnia in 95 and was shocked at the level of destruction and atrocities that were a way of life.

I really wouldn't doubt the cat story.