Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esTHetiks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by D-1Gladiator74 View Post
    LOLOLOL. hahhahahhaha. winrar
    Keep calm and gooby pls.

Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000) Skillmister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrawnySwoleman View Post
    lmfaoo
    RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

~Quis custodiet ipsos custodes~

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post
    Bro there is a difference between the Asians back in Asia and the Asians who come to the USA. Most of the Asians who come to the USA and/or are 1.5 generation kids have had parents who emphasized grades and completely destroyed their social lives or they themselves disregarded socializing. They end up with good grades but eventually that is all they know how to do. Get good grades. Do work. You cannot have a successful career like that. To have a successful career you also have to have social skills, ability to get along and work with other people especially in team settings, etc. This is why I have huge respect for Asian dudes who go into hte military as leaders or entrepreneurs and have little to no respect for the sheep Asians who decide to become doctors or lawyers simply for the money... materialistic as fuk.

BRB one of the most alpha Asian dudes was my AFROTC cadet colonel. Good example of having excellent athletics, intelligence, work ethic, AND social skills. The only successful Asians are those who are well rounded. The nerds are the losers and will regret it later in life... or they have no souls and fap to math problems.

I'm speaking as an Asian who was basically a nerd in high school -> 4.0 GPA, 2250 SAT, national scholar or whatever for PSAT, 5s on 7 of my APs, etc., although I was sort of well rounded in that I have a natural talent for music and martial arts and was/still am passionate about martial arts.

And now that weight training/bodybuilding has become another passion, I will definitely be doing related stuff as a job in the future (that is if I go into the Air Force first and am able to solve my allergy disease issue).

I realized early on that I'm not the type of guy to stay in a laboratory all day and do stupid experiments. Not my thing. I like the end results of science but definitely do not enjoy the process. So I'm following my own path instead of listening to stupid parents saying 'You must become engineer, doctor, or lawyer." That sh_t is pure bullsh_t and you will not find happiness in life going that path.
    Pretty spot on with the Asian that come to Australia also, which is like 80% of my year level

longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://sciencecareers.sciencemag.org....opms.r0900072

Even in science, most Asians never rise beyond the middle level. Most stay at the lower level. I mean who the fuk would want to follow a nerdy ass social idiot? Seriously during my time at Duke I saw waaay too many Asian dudes who fit the weak, nerdy, wearing glasses, unmanly, only knows how to study stereotype. And they always hung out in groups because it was obvious they couldn't relate to/socialize with non-Asians. Many of these were FOBs, but I found that even some of the non-FOBs had this mentality and only hung out with other Asians. I've heard way too many stories about Asian dudes graduating from "top schools" and being unable to find jobs. If you want to find a job easily, you have to have connections and be semi-popular. Or else be ready to rely solely on your skills (which may not even be very good) and end up as somebody's bitch.

There is also a reason why Asian women are promoted quicker in companies -> sex appeal (sucky sucky long time whores) and the American social hierarchy. The same thing applies to Asian men -> at the bottom of the dating/social ladder, so most are passed over unless they look somewhat white/act white. There is a stereotype about how Asian men cannot think outside the box, are socially and physically inept, and are not good leaders. From what I have seen, this is the case for at least 80% of the Asian guys out there and very true for 95% of the FOBs.

What I'm talking about is mainly about middle-class jobs and above. As for lower class jobs, minimum wage, etc., being Asian actually is an advantage most of the time because they see you as a hard worker.
    Bro don't listen to the misc, Life isn't about being mr.popular or trying to impress others. I dont' give a fuk if people don't like me(I do care for girls). Who cares if they're nerdy and wear glasses? this is all the misc talk. Just because Misc look down on skinny people it doesn't mean it's real life. Life isn't about partying and smoking weed, they want to prioritize in school. It doesn't matter what the misc or anyone says, people generally like nice/friendly people. Asians are very work friendly.

I know we have to deal with this bullshi# sterotype, I even made a thread last night "I hate being asian cause of other asians". If you don't wanna be labeled as one of these asians than don't be that person. Be yourself, don't care if anyone eles sterotype you. In school I had to deal with this bullshi# everyday but now I try not to think about it so much. I don't belong in the cool, nerd, or any asian type. Everyone see me as "100% white washed". I don't care if they think I'm white washed or asian. I'm foreveralone but I was always proud of being an individual.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    socially awkward crew
    21+ virgin crew
    creator http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134985591
    The Legion of Good Samaritans.
    350+

VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Moar!!!
    310 Pounds down to 218 Pounds.

sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000) sinfiery is just really nice. (+1000)
    And here I thought race and stereotypes didn't matter when it comes down to business and the real world.

Glad you're Age: 20 and basing everything off far fetched socioeconomic theories that can never be proven or dis-proven.

Me, at age 20, plan to keep looking for a positive outlook in my ignorance.

MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrNuke87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Many luls were had, the pokemon was the best WINARARARARAR

Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Username: MUSCLEismygoal

Diet:
    morning: cherios with won glass of milk
    Lunch: tuna sandwich
    Dinner: Whatevs mom makes. Usually tuna.

vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) vruaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny chit
    WHORE EMCEE

Alfha is a real bro.And so is w00dy, w00d reppppp.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛ ♛♛♛♛♛ MrSKIN's Avatar
    MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get outdoors more

NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by compoze View Post
    lol

dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dargab91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'6 @ 170lb of pure fat

- Growth Spurt -

5'10 @ 155lb semi lean

Goals: 170lb lean.

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    And here I thought race and stereotypes didn't matter when it comes down to business and the real world.

Glad you're Age: 20 and basing everything off far fetched socioeconomic theories that can never be proven or dis-proven.

Me, at age 20, plan to keep looking for a positive outlook in my ignorance.
    6'2 181 lbs.

If you are Asian and this tall, you already have the aura to command respect. You may be CEO material in the future (srs).

Don't disregard the importance of image in the business/economic/workplace. I know way too many Asian dudes in their late 20s or early 30s, some of them fobs, some of them born here/raised here who have major issues finding jobs because they lack social skills and image/looks comes hand in hand with social skills/amiability. Or they are cowards at heart and do not stand up to bullying in the workplace. I don't give a fuk how tall someone is or whatever if they try to bully me in the workplace, they better be prepared to face the consequences. Now some of these "nerdy" Asians may be nice and amiable and easy to work with, but what ends up happening with them is that they get stuck at the very bottom, treated as slaves. If that makes them happy, well they can keep on doing that stuff.

Me on the other hand, I would never want to do that sh_t. Plus lab work is stuff that would make me want to blow off my own head with a shotgun, which is why I'm aiming for what makes me happy/motivated (more physical stuff) like the military, sports science related stuff, possibly entrepreneur marital arts related stuff with connections I have (if I can compete and do well in several tournaments and learn more about Kyokushin Karate). I'm doing what makes me happy in life. I'm being an individual. If doing the LSAT is really what you are passionate about, I say go for it. But if you are an Asian dude who is majoring in this and that to become an engineer/doctor/engineer as per parent's wishes and you are not happy.... you are doing it all wrong and wasting your life.

MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000) MrSKIN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get outdoors more

WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WileyOne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BrawnySwoleman you're a racist little bitch.

I'd fold you in half you f*cking pussy

NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyLonewolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrSKIN View Post
    lol

Get outdoors more

longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) longlurker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    6'2 181 lbs.

If you are Asian and this tall, you already have the aura to command respect. You may be CEO material in the future (srs).
    It doesn't matter what race, people don't take short people serious. Everything you said was true though. I have trouble with females but that's something I can be worked on. You gotta start thinking postive man. I been reading books and I feel so good about myself.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    socially awkward crew
    21+ virgin crew
    350+

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bro there is a reason why no Asian men are ever promoted to CEO status in American companies and the only Asian CEOs are ones who started their own companies.

1. America is racist
    2. Many Asian dudes are uncreative and not as smart as they think and only get those grades cause they study like crazy and disregard everything else including their health
    3. Many lack social skills and only a very small number have social skill, take care of their bodies, AND are geniuses.
    4. They are viewed basically as sheep/slaves to be used and will never get past upper middle levels in most companies.

I take it you have never studied Asian American issues or looked at the bamboo ceiling effect?
    BRB Denied from UW Med or Law school even with 3.8 GPA because of being white and not asian/hindi

Don't get mad bruh... everyone has their choices to make in life. Study hard, or party hard. Your choice.
    Stereotypes exist in all races man.. white people are supposedly backwards ass cousin-fukers that can't dance, over-pronounce every word, are scared of black people, and get bmw's from our harvard contributing fathers
    lol

Originally Posted by TheJizz View Post
    LOL at all those asians that want to become a doctor, not knowing you make more money as a waiter.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Get outdoors more

p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50) p4rad0x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These unlifting Asian ******* one dimensional can't think outside the box nerds are pieces of sh_t. Chances are 80% of them end up as white men's bitches in most companys. 99% can never become a CEO. And 95% are fugly as fuk facewise and have no muscle. And if they ever do get a decent or good looking wife/gf, it is because the woman is a gold digger. Most of the time they end up marrying fugly as fuk women.

This is why I gave up on obsessing about grades. No point in competing with soulless *******s who study 24/7, have no life, have nothing to show for except their grades and many will not even succeed as doctors/lawyers, etc.

Brb these socially retarded Asians are the ones who make Asians look bad in the workplace.

Inb4 you are Asian.
    oh he mad

TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AboriginalLifte View Post
    racist ******* op
    kill yourself
    Negged

2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2S1D3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol fkin this

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    BRB Denied from UW Med or Law school even with 3.8 GPA because of being white and not asian/hindi

Don't get mad bruh... everyone has their choices to make in life. Study hard, or party hard. Your choice.
    Stereotypes exist in all races man.. white people are supposedly backwards ass cousin-fukers that can't dance, over-pronounce every word, are scared of black people, and get bmw's from our harvard contributing fathers
    lol

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/131/351/eb6.jpg?1307463786[/g]
    Lol UW is a bit of an exception. I think the west coast in general has a lot of FOBs but part of that creates tension between Asians and non-Asians especially in smaller towns/more rural areas (like where I live). BTW gjdm on 3.8 GPA you graduate from UW?

Fuuark I'm not particularly good at studying hard nor am I good at partying hard.... I'm ok at martial arts, lifting, music etc. can be good at studying if I stop procrastinating but I am not willing to give up my health simply for grades, am pretty good at making acquaintances, but fuuark terrible at real friendships. So basically I'm ok at a lot of things, pretty bad at some things, and master of nothing.... Jack of most trades.

Get outdoors more

LOL, this thread speaks so much truth. I always bertstare when people sneeze in open. That's nasty
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ
    socially awkward crew
    21+ virgin crew
    350+