Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation GTFIH and I will teach you how to SQUAT like a CHAMPION (srs)(BTBAM squat thread)

I've received tons of PMs regarding how to squat or achieve better flexibility in the squat, so I decided to finally make a thread on some things I personally do to SQUAT like a CHAMPION.....

The vast majority of the population simply has no idea how to squat properly. I feel that this is the main reason no one actually puts any effort into the squat. Squatting should feel natural, not painful as some people would describe it. The back squat is literally one of IF NOT THE MOST NATURAL MOVEMENTS IN THE WEIGHTROOM. Human beings are grown in the full squat position (think of a fetus in the womb). If you look at a young child, when they grab something off the ground they squat down into the full squat position to grab whatever it is. Most of the eastern hemisphere does this as well, people on a cig break at work or having lunch, sit comfortably in the full squat.

Anyways, point is, your body naturally wants to be comfortable in that position. Here in the western world, we sit a lot for whatever reason. Our jobs and lifestyles lead to lots of sitting which inevitably results in tight hip flexors, weak hamstrings and glutes, overexaggerated lordosis of the lower back, and a whole host of additional problems. All these things add up to the end result of very, very poor lower body organization and most of all, a shitty asz squat.

BUT - you can do something about this and fix it with not even 30 minutes a day of effort. You may think "Whatever, what do I care about having good squat form, mine is already decent enough," or something along those lines - but not only is this effecting your squat, it effects everything else you do with your legs. Walking, running, jumping, dancing in the club with some 10/10s on your nuts. Seriously. If your lower body is disorganized, then you can guarantee all those aforementioned things will have problems as well. Coming from someone who had severe lordosis of the lower back, an extreme lack of flexibility (when reaching down to touch toes in classic hamstring stretch, finger tips reached just past knee caps), and other problems from a sedentary lifestyle, I've made great improvements since and feel 1000% better.

For some credibility: Here is the fourth heavy single I did today after a long and tiring workout. I am extremely fatigued but I still managed to squat this up fairly easily. This is 385 lbs:

***The point of showing you guise this vid to show you that despite being very fatigued, I can maintain good form by following certain cues and sticking to the proper movement. Some (most) people tend to compromise position when tired to make a lift easier, and this is when injuries/ tweaks happen. Don't be those guys.

Anyways, this is what you need to be doing to establish some basic flexibility and get comfortable in that bottom position of the squat. Being comfortable down there in the deep full squat position is maximally important to having great form. Follow this regimen a MINIMUM of once a day (done after your workout) and stay consistent. You will see positive changes in as little as one week depending on where you are at currently.

You can skip through the videos to see the actual movement or stretch they are doing, you don't really need to listen to their whole shpeel unless you really want to. A two minute hold per stretch will net you more immediate changes in positioning, but if you are a pussy try a couple sets of 30 seconds each, although this will not be as effective and will take longer to see more permanent results. Go through the above cycle after your workout or later in the day after you've been moving for a bit. It is crucial that your body is warmed up a bit to get more effective stretching done. Personally, I like to a very hot shower in the morning when waking and do some self-massage in the shower to get blood moving, then some light stretching immediately out of the shower. This gets you in a primed state.

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL! You also need to learn how to unrack the barbell properly and set up for a good squat. It may look pretty simple, but there is a lot more going on in elite athletes than what you immediately see with your eyes. You need to make sure your body is in a perfectly organized position when taking a load on its back. A doctor of physical therapy by the name of Kelly Starrett (look him up, he is a genius) has a lot to say on this matter. He calls this "the tunnel". The Tunnel is any movement that you do with your body under load or tension (think, foot swinging forward in a jog, descending into a squat, pressing something overhead). Dr. Starrett postulates that if you don't enter the Tunnel in a proper position, you will never get organized and recover your lost position during the movement. So, if you don't unrack the barbell in the squat properly, the rest of your squat will be in poor position.

These are my personal favorite cues to teach someone how to unrack a barbell in the best position to squat efficiently:
    -First, find the spot on your back that you feel most comfortable with the bar
    -Grab the bar in your favorite and most comfortable hand position and grip that thing hard
    -Walk yourself under the bar and set it on your back in that aforementioned position, but don't take the load yet (keep it racked)
    -FLEX your upper back hard by shrugging back and up, pinching your shoulder blades together with solid traps
    -Try to set your upper, mid, and lower back together (flex yourself into a solid arched position. Think of a bridge - they are built that way for a reason [to hold heavy loads])
    -Pump your chest up big and set yourself into the bar deeper (this is where you start to feel the load of the bar)
    -Flex your glutes and externally rotate your femurs. To do this, think you are trying to prevent Big Bubba from sticking his BBC in your angus while your locked up. With your feet planted, you are going to try to point your knees out away from you (this is the external rotation of your femurs). You will feel this deep in your ass. (no homo)
    -Lastly, with all the above set and locked (you are in an organized position with your hips directly under your torso and your spine locked and solid), take a deep breath of air into your belly through your nose, apply pressure through the ground with one heel to unrack the barbell, take one step out, then the next. Your feet should be comfortable around shoulder width apart (a tad bit outside hip width). Get yourself set here as you may be a bit shaky if taking a heavy single or 1RM. Breathe short and powerful breaths without losing your set position. Keep this femurs rotated out HARD and your glutes tight, upper back tight, whole back locked, etc.
    -Start your descent by pushing the knees OUT and sitting your hips DOWN between your legs. Keep the chest up.
    -When you reach your physical bottom, you will know as you feel a bit of a natural rebound or "bounce" out of the deep hole you are in. Explode hard through your heels and keep pushing your knees out, think of thrusting your upperback and head through the bar back behind you and drive your chest up! This will help you stay upright and keep the load on your heels.
    -Some may initially have an early hip rise directly out of the hole - this is alright. Once you reach about parallel, though, try to keep your hips down and cue the above to push yourself to a more upright position. If you do it properly, you can almost not even tell that your hips rose early and you still appear to be very upright throughout the squat.
    -That's it! You just did a squat the right way. See how easy and natural it feels?!

Some of you may be thinking - yeah "whatever, I'm not reading all that ****. TL;DR, blah blah." Or "There is no way I'm going through all that every time I squat." Well, your loss, bro. I promise you, once you start doing these things it becomes habit and VERY very natural. My body automatically enters the right positions when squatting now even if I am not actively cuing it. Every squat will start to look the same, you will start feeling better, your 1RM will go up, you will feel better walking, running, jumping, and grinding on HB 10/10s at the club, and most of all, you will have an aesthetic looking squat.

CLIFFS: Read it, bitches. If you have any questions just ask or PM.

Originally Posted by jr gong View Post
    You didn't mention this in the OP but I think you put it in your log - try to sit in the full squat position for 10 minutes or so everyday.
    Forget to mention ^^^ Sit down in the full squat as often as you can throughout the day, try to collect 10 minutes total. Focus on driving your knees out with your elbows while simultaneously driving your chest up with the shoulders back. Drive your hips into your ankles and feel the streeetch!

Key note on stretching - I can't guide you to the exactly correct stretch - you need to search around for your tight areas and loosen them up. Remember, you are training a movement and position, not a muscle.
    Last edited by BTBAM; 09-04-2011 at 02:33 AM.
    Subscribe to The Strength Project :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/olbaid420?feature=mhee

Read the blog:
    http://thegoodmoodfooddude.blogspot.com/

Ask me anything about nutrition:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162775831

KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000) KeRiZmA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post

For some credibility: Here is the fourth heavy single I did today after a long and tiring workout. I am extremely fatigued but I still managed to squat this up fairly easily. This is 385 lbs:
    Why does everyone always say it's their last set or at the end of a workout and they're super tired.

Seriously, it's essentially lying. Why don't you just record a 1RM attempt rather than a "fourth heavy single I did today after a long and tiring workout. I am extremely fatigued but I still managed to squat this up fairly easily" attempt.

Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swolebrah69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sup braaaaahhhhhh
    ~ASU Crew~

Physical, Mental, Financial and Social Self-Improvement Thread (GTFIH if you want to improve yourself)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146594863

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2rd

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KeRiZmA View Post
    Why does everyone always say it's their last set or at the end of a workout and they're super tired.

Seriously, it's essentially lying. Why don't you just record a 1RM attempt rather than a "fourth heavy single I did today after a long and tiring workout. I am extremely fatigued but I still managed to squat this up fairly easily" attempt.
    dude he has a video of him doing a 440 pound squat...

NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000) NIguy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I believe there are videos of him doing heavier...

edit- see above

Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100) Ninjaaaa is not very well liked. (-100)
    fuk man. so many stretches -_- that shts gonna take like 20 min

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, I love you, nohomo.

I've been looking for a good stretching routine that will allow me to squat ATG without buttwinking my way to injury. I'll definitely be taking this post to heart. Thanks, brah. Reps!
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuk all that stretching BS i just do a thorough warm-up of pyramid setting from extremely light to extremely heavy and follow up with drop sets.
    Strong legs though.
    Ron Paul 2012

The **** You Gonna Do? Troll_Patrol's Avatar
    Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    intredasting, will read
    <3 http://i.imgur.com/pnCvw.gif <3

jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000)
    BTBAM is the man. My squat:

I follow pretty much all of his principles and do all of the stretches, just nowhere near as strong.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on epic thread.

My Olympic lifting coach had coached many many amazing athletes and has coached many athletes who are both state and national champions.

He taught me how to squat properly and after learning from him I can honestly say BTBAM knows exactly what he is talking about. Reps for being an epic poster
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"

plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plznodemondrop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaaaa View Post
    fuk man. so many stretches -_- that shts gonna take like 20 min
    20 minutes of stretching vs. potentially months and months of being out due to injury.
    If you rep me because I make a good post, I will rep you back for using the rep system as it should be used.

~Liftin' heavy, eatin' often, and layin' off the bottle~

CHECK OUT MY FOOD CHALLENGE ADVENTURES!
    70+ Hooters Wings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129531263
    2 Foot Long, 5+ lb Burrito: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139186373&page=1

vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have bad buttwink, started stretching more : (

JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always go ATG, but after trying to sit in the bottomed out position, I realize just how inflexible and weak I am.

will practice and rep if not on recharge.
    Anti-******** Crew

Eat Big, S*** Big. Lift Big, Get Big.

Bulking. I would rather over eat and gain fat than under eat and tread water.

jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000)
    You didn't mention this in the OP but I think you put it in your log - try to sit in the full squat position for 10 minutes or so everyday.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jr gong View Post
    BTBAM is the man. My squat:

I follow pretty much all of his principles and do all of the stretches, just nowhere near as strong.
    god....awful form dude...why are your knees like 2 miles over your toes? push with you're dam heels

OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneStepCloser has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed. Thanks for taking the time to make this. It's exactly the info I need srs. Been trying to get comfortable with ATG squats for some time now.

☠☠ Go Pokes ☠☠

Oklahoma Bad Ass

US Navy brah

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do I do about my spine/body being shifted to the right while squatting? Im starting to have lower back pain there...
    ⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You must be unaware of BTABM
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceo1kaweek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    did not read.

lol

rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmoleman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so when i was trying to get more hip flexibility i noticed my pelvis was digging into my leg... i presume i cant go further than this?

BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BTBAM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It was meant to show the form is still reinforced and positions are not lost despite being fatigued (often where problems begin for most people).

Read the blog:

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that was a great read, thanks brah

subbed and repped
    Let's get this bread

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had to stop squatting heavy for awhile cuz of my fukking back but in for when I get that sorted

Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    Had to stop squatting heavy for awhile cuz of my fukking back but in for when I get that sorted
    This is another thing. And I'm not point fingers at you, but just using this an example for the vast majority of people that have hurt themselves squatting. Your body craves this natural full squat position.

You guys need to get yourselves organized !!! Find your problems and address them. Video yourself squatting and look at the areas you feel you need to spend more time on than others.

I've literally never had an injury keep me from back squatting heavy, because the form I described in the OP is the only form I've ever started known.

Read the blog:

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read it all, good read will take advice

you inspire me to squat harder brah srs <3

whenever im squatting I think fuuck I want to be as strong as btbam (no homo)

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    relevant video on bar position and depth..about 485 pounds for a double

behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    always end up with my knees out over my toes. any corrections I should be making. really have always had trouble with getting my squat form down.
    Ⓜisc Ⓘs Ⓕamily

Misc Golf Crew

S&P

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    relevant video on bar position and depth..about 485 pounds for a double
    If the chinese olympic lifters don't inspire you to squat, nothing will.