JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking New workout... 90% bodyweight exercises

Ive been living in Ocean City, MD for the summer. I havent had freeweights except a 10lb plate and 30lb dumbell I brought since down here but have managed to add an inch on my chest and about a half inch on my arms using the following:

jogging 2 x a week
    sprint training 1 or 2 times a week (hoping to enhance GH, believe its working)

Fullbody workout 1-2 times a week:
    bodyweight squats warmup (2 sets)
    squat jumps (4-5 sets) (AS INTENSE and hard as possible... trying to push my legs lacking freeweights, believe GH/Test increased from side effects)
    handstand pushups (2 sets 8-13 reps)
    dips (2 sets 8-12 reps)
    lat raises (2 sets each side front/side)
    pushups (clappers: 1 set, diamond 1 set, standard 1 set)
    dumbell rows (inverted/outverted grip, 1 set each)
    hammer curls

Supplements: None other than multivitamin/zinc/vitamin d
    Im eating lots of good fats/proteins ie: salmon, peanuts, eggs. Trying to avoid buying unhealthy things at the store lots of Quinoa (love the stuff)
    Quinoa recipe: boiled til rice consistency, add olive oil, curry, garlic powder... good stuff

my diet isnt so clean but Im enjoying myself for dineout after most workouts! (tuna steak sandwich today)

more progress and pictures to come

JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok Im back from the beach! Turns out I gained 10lb of muscle over the summer doing bodyweight exercises (mainly dips, squat jumps and handstand pushup variations)

I am ready to get back on the freeweights ball!!! **** yea Im excited so I started my first day with a bit o GVT (german volume training). Man did I miss my squats, haviing tried to increase thigh mass about a year now. I decided to go with 10 x 10 squats almost doing bodyweight... it was BRUTAL. To say the least. Day one after I was pretty sore but man day two my legs KEPT buckling under me. Talk about DOMS!!!

I am gonna do upperbody today with no quite as large a focus on one area compared to legs/lowerbody day.

Bench press: 5 sets of 8-12
    Pullups: 4 sets of 8-10
    shoulder press: 4 sets of 8-10

1 set bicep curls, 1 set skullkrushers

I look forward to posting progress pics at a later date!~

AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100) AlMuminoon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Really want to know more about the ultimate diet, and can I gain muscle whilst losing the fat whilst on it?

Originally Posted by AlMuminoon View Post
    Really want to know more about the ultimate diet, and can I gain muscle whilst losing the fat whilst on it?
    there are ways you can cycle carbs/cal in order to cycle ur days/weeks to gain muscle and lose fat. I dont follow the ultimate diet it was just a book I read years ago. personally I have my own system I go by now. If your still interested in the book Lyle Macdonald published the ultimate diet. Its a good read but try out diff things n find what works for you! Id b glad to answer ne questions I can