FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad breathe a sign of fat loss?

Someone told me that if you brush your teeth and go to bed but wake up with terrible breathe, it means that you are burning fat. Is this necessarily true?

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FiveKey View Post
    Someone told me that if you brush your teeth and go to bed but wake up with terrible breathe, it means that you are burning fat. Is this necessarily true?
    -_-

That's all.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It means you need to brush your teeth more, use mouthwash and just practice better hygiene in general.

People on keto usually mention this side effect but when I did keto I never noticed it being an issue and nobody ever said anything either. If you can smell your own bad breath it's really bad. Of course I understand if you just consumed a tablespoon of garlic or something along those lines.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Then what did it mean the years when I was packing on pounds and waking up with stinky breath?
    Not stopping cut till I look good "douche'n it up" by running without a shirt

FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveKey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well of course I don't mean general bad breathe. Someone else on this forum described it once as waking up with weird "pear breathe". Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    It means you need to brush your teeth more, use mouthwash and just practice better hygiene in general.

People on keto usually mention this side effect but when I did keto I never noticed it being an issue and nobody ever said anything either. If you can smell your own bad breath it's really bad. Of course I understand if you just consumed a tablespoon of garlic or something along those lines.
    Ah ****, I'm on my phone so I didn't notice your 2nd paragraph. Yes, I'm on keto.. I guess in reality it depends on person.

Come on guys, I'm hygenic! (except poop stains when squatting....)

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, maybe I don't notice it because right when I wake up I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth using toothpaste.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is better than toothbrush + toothpaste.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miswak
    "Discipline is the act of learning all the time." J.K.

kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had movers moving shiit in my room one time when i was at work. One of the bigger guys appearently asked if a bodybuilder or a workout dude lives here...appearently he could smell the ketones in my room...others think it stinks even though i shower before i go to bed. Who cares just eat low carbs and follow the diet.

bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kevin1991 View Post
    I had movers moving shiit in my room one time when i was at work. One of the bigger guys appearently asked if a bodybuilder or a workout dude lives here...appearently he could smell the ketones in my room...others think it stinks even though i shower before i go to bed. Who cares just eat low carbs and follow the diet.
    eww. I had no idea....
    Not stopping cut till I look good "douche'n it up" by running without a shirt

Haha, that's a strong reason not to do keto aside from how restrictive it is.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the bad breath is a result or byproduct of the fractureing of ketones.. that byproduct youre breathing out is acetone ... and just so yall know. i find keto diets to be among the easiest of diets, you say its resrictive.. however that makes it real easy to make food choices no matter were you go.

ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thought op was going to get flamed, but thread turned into a very informative read on a side effect of ketosis.

MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJoeyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ScSc0rP View Post
    thought op was going to get flamed, but thread turned into a very informative read on a side effect of ketosis.
    I thought the same thing when I read the first response.
    Go hard....

Quitting is the same as not caring.

Thanks for your response Ripper. Damn, the same acetone used in organic chemistry labs to wash glassware? My innards are clean

MrJoey/ScScorp: Rep me! Haha, just kidding

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kevin1991 View Post
    maybe u were in heat? just saying.....
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

OP is probably a phaggot yepimonfire's Avatar
    yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yepimonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FiveKey View Post
    no, but bad breath CAN be a sign of ketosis which means you are burning fat but that doesn't mean you're necessarily burning body fat. but if that were the case you'd have bad breath all day more then likely, your mouth would taste like metal and your pee would smell like nail polish remover.

BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigSouthernBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As several have mentioned above, this could just be a matter of bad personal hygiene.

On the other hand, many individuals experience a "fruity" odor to their breath when following a carbohydrate-restricted diet regiment. This side effect is said to be the result of the breakdown and excretion of ketones while the body is in a ketosis state.

jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jsmoor09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yepimonfire View Post
    no, but bad breath CAN be a sign of ketosis which means you are burning fat but that doesn't mean you're necessarily burning body fat. but if that were the case you'd have bad breath all day more then likely, your mouth would taste like metal and your pee would smell like nail polish remover.
    This. If you're in ketosis, you're definitely burning fat. But, it aint necessarily body fat.
    8/20:

djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10) djcuuna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol dam it just brush your teeth more often everyones mouth stinks in the morning.lool.no to the fat idea.

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the lulest thread I've seen in this section for awhile.
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Hehe