Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dips in your Trap Bar placed on the pins in a Power Rack are interesting!!
    Whatever wrinkles I face in life, I know hittin' the weights will IRON them out
    It pains me to take a day off for there is much weight to be lifted and life is short
    Lifting does require weighting for results
    Lifting well is the best revenge
    To lift like no one else,lift like no one else
    Favorite Soap Opera: One Life to Lift
    www.********.com/groups/StroongmanArchaeology/
    ()---() York Barbell Club #61 ()---() YORK DD 35s ()---()
    ()---() YORK DD 75s ()---() YORK DD 20 Kg ()---()

badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) badgolfer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm also a huge fan of dips. If you forced me to only choose 3 upper body exercises for the rest of my life the dips and their many variations would be at the very top. I wouldn't even include bench press on the list. The dip would be my only chest exercise.

LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to love dips until they started bothering my shoulder joint. I still do bench dips for tris.