Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) injectcelltech has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    standard scoring
    trying to decide on flex between Lynch vs Atlanta or Maclin vs SF. I'm just a little concerned about Maclins hamstring and am feeling Lynch is due for some scoring.
    Portland Trailblazers (V.3.0) ya dont want none

PG- Kyle Lowry / Derek Fisher
    SG- Kevin Martin / Klay Thompson
    SF- Richard Jefferson / Jeff Green (I.R.)
    PF/SF- Josh Smith / Ed Davis
    C- Brendan Haywood / Zaza Pachulia

imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50) imconfused will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lance moore vs david nelson in standard scoring?? i like nelson's 6'5" size for the end zone. he also has been reliable for at least 6 points each game. moore had a huge game last week... if he can keep it up he has the bigger upside.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    3 WR spots... 1 is Mike Wallace, need to decide which 2 to start.
    Sidney Rice (vs ATL)
    Jeremy Maclin (vs SF)
    Mario Manningham (@ ARI)

Non PPR
    Sid Rice is the slight better option here as ATL cant cover anyone and he looks like the only option the passing game. Manningham and Maclin are the boom/bust plays this week with their injury/QB issues. So if you need sure points go Rice, if its gonna be a shoot out go with Maclin.

Originally Posted by Idontlikeit View Post
    I have Winslow and he's listed as probable. Would anyone drop him and pick up Jermaine Gresham?

Rice and Maclin. Check Maclin's status tomorrow before game time.
    Probabaly better to go with Gresham right now. I watch the bengals and he gets a lot of targets and is healthy.
    Originally Posted by koreanizm View Post
    Starks, Foster, or steven Jackson

only 1
    Starks this week big time. Start posting your scoring

Originally Posted by SpencerFS View Post
    Thomas Jones vs Min
    Mark Ingram vs Jac
    Marshawn Lynch Vs Atl

Who should i play for my flex spot? reps for input
    Ingram and start posting your scoring

Originally Posted by dolz04 View Post
    Bump to help a 0-3 loser
    Harvin should do big things against a bad KC defense, this is the week you can count on him if there is ever one.
    Originally Posted by Russ-T View Post
    reggie bush or mark ingram
    plaxico burress or mike thomas

non ppr

^^^^^ that's in one league

this is the other

steve smith(carolina) or dwayne bowe or dez bryant
    ryan mathews or steven jackson

who should I put in?
    Ingram because I think Bush gets overworked in a tough matchup and you arent getting ppr. Other league I am looking at Smith becaue CHI has given up 300 yards passing in every game. Matthews has the hot hand in SD running against a mediocre run defense.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LT and David Nelson give you the best options this week. NYJ will be in a close game and they will have to throw putting LT on the field more than usual. Anyone is a better option than TJones right now. Heck, playing McCluster over LT isnt a bad idea either as he is a game breaker and really the only home run threat they have on offense. LT or McCluster at RB and Nelson at flex. It wont be pretty, but those are the guys you can count on for points.
    Originally Posted by MiscDoc View Post
    Pick my RB/Flex please. Playing in a 13 team, normal scoring ESPN league. Compounded by the fact that I lost J Charles early on.

RB1: Jahvid Best.
    WR1: Megatron WR2: Reggie Wayne

RB2 and Flex [Pick 2]: Thomas Jones[Minn], Dexter McCluster[Minn], LaDainian Tomlinson[Bal], Ben Tate [Pitt]

Other Flex Options: Austin Collie, Pierre Garcon [both TB Monday], Emmanuel Sanders [Hou], David Nelson [Cin]

I can pick Tate as RB2 and gamble that Foster won't play the whole game.

I can pick Thomas Jones because he's guaranteed 14+ touches and hope that he puts up more than 3 yds/carry.

I can pick TJ as RB2 and McCluster at Flex and pray that the Chiefs finally produce against the struggling Vikings.

I can toss in Garcon as Flex and know that if the Colts produce under painter, he will get some tosses.

I can hope that Buffalo keeps on raping against Cincinnati and that Nelson gets some love.

Thanks in advance -- got all my reps left for today.
    Originally Posted by cudder View Post
    Standard scoring
    Pick 1: mathews, mendenhall, tolbert, beanie
    Pick 1: mathews, mendenhall, tolbert, beanie, sjohnson, marshall, moss
    I'm thinking mathews and sjohnson.
    Matthews in both, dont know if sjohnson is steve johnson or SJax, but Matthews is the more consistent and better play this week no matter which one that is.
    Originally Posted by injectcelltech View Post
    standard scoring
    trying to decide on flex between Lynch vs Atlanta or Maclin vs SF. I'm just a little concerned about Maclins hamstring and am feeling Lynch is due for some scoring.
    Maclin if he can go, Lynch if not.

Originally Posted by imconfused View Post
    lance moore vs david nelson in standard scoring?? i like nelson's 6'5" size for the end zone. he also has been reliable for at least 6 points each game. moore had a huge game last week... if he can keep it up he has the bigger upside.
    Nelson till we see what is going to happen with the Saints passing game/Colston coming back. I really like Moore this year, but with Hendu, Meachem and Graham getting all the first looks its hard to get a read. Go with the sure ponts.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by injectcelltech View Post
    standard scoring
    Maclin is starting today per rotoworld. His match-up is too good to sit him.

Originally Posted by imconfused View Post
    Nelson is the safer play. Even if he doesn't get you a TD, he has a good shot at getting you 75+ yards

joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PPR

Santonio Holmes or Nate Washington

Holmes has been a let down but Washington will have to go up against Joe Haden. I'm leaning towards Washington but I won't some input from some other people.
    Steelers-Penguins-Pirates-Cavs

Ron Paul 2012

FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankyOnions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I posted this in the think tank thread and go no reply's maybe you guys could help.

10 team, 1 ppr who to start today:

Pick 1:
    bradford vs wsh
    romo vs det

Pick 1:
    Henderson @ Jac
    Garcon @ tb
    Gibson vs wsh
    McCluster vs min
    Bess @ SD

Pick 1:
    Redskins @ Stl
    Titans @ Cle
    Cle vs Titans
    Lions @ Dal
    Vikings @ KC

thanks guys

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joebus36 View Post
    PPR

Holmes has been a let down but Washington will have to go up against Joe Haden. I'm leaning towards Washington but I won't some input from some other people.
    People are talking about Joe Haden like he's Darelle Revis. Santonio is terribly inconsistent.. he could blow up, or end up with 3 catches for 40 yards. I think Nate will get a ton of targets, so he's the safer play imo. If you're feeling bold, go with Santonio.

Originally Posted by FrankyOnions View Post
    I posted this in the think tank thread and go no reply's maybe you guys could help.

Pick 1:
    bradford vs wsh
    romo vs det

Pick 1:
    Henderson @ Jac
    Garcon @ tb
    Gibson vs wsh
    McCluster vs min
    Bess @ SD

Pick 1:
    Redskins @ Stl
    Titans @ Cle
    Cle vs Titans
    Lions @ Dal
    Vikings @ KC

thanks guys
    Romo, McCluster, and Washington.

joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joebus36 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post
    People are talking about Joe Haden like he's Darelle Revis. Santonio is terribly inconsistent.. he could blow up, or end up with 3 catches for 40 yards. I think Nate will get a ton of targets, so he's the safer play imo. If you're feeling bold, go with Santonio.
    Thanks man, thats what I was thinking but I just wanted some input.
    Steelers-Penguins-Pirates-Cavs

Ron Paul 2012

c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0ncept-2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NON-ppr, standard scoring otherwise

devery henderson OR percy harvin

also, which is the best DST of this group: Houston, St. Louis, Cleveland, Cinicinnati. Scrambling to pick a 2nd DST, put it off too long
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

Originally Posted by joebus36 View Post
    PPR

Haden is a beast. The Browns are always one of the games telvised here and I have seen Haden crap on some of the best. Last week he went blow for blow with Marshall and locked him down to the point BMarsh went out of his way to cheap shot one Browns defender. Haden is for real.
    I would go with Holmes only because speed guys have success against the Ratbirds and whie Washington looks like he is going to get the looks Damian Williams is the guy taking over Bitt's spot and they really like him.
    I dotn think there is much of a difference in this one, but just some info for you.
    Originally Posted by FrankyOnions View Post

Pick 1:
    bradford vs wsh
    romo vs det

Pick 1:
    Henderson @ Jac
    Garcon @ tb
    Gibson vs wsh
    McCluster vs min
    Bess @ SD

Pick 1:
    Redskins @ Stl
    Titans @ Cle
    Cle vs Titans
    Lions @ Dal
    Vikings @ KC

thanks guys
    Romo, Gibson/Hendu and MIN DEF.

Originally Posted by c0ncept-2 View Post
    NON-ppr, standard scoring otherwise

devery henderson OR percy harvin

also, which is the best DST of this group: Houston, St. Louis, Cleveland, Cinicinnati. Scrambling to pick a 2nd DST, put it off too long
    Harvin this week. Long term DEF you want HOU.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have 2 WR spots and 1 W/R/T spot to fill. .5pt PPR league

for WR, who should i go with between:

Brandon Marshall
    Reggie Wayne
    Julio Jones
    Denarius Moore

Flex Spot between:

whoever is left from above or Jonathan Stewart
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARus94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Standard scoring.

Need a 3rd WR:
    Victor Cruz @ Arizona
    Eric Decker @ GB
    Percy Harvin @ KC

and need 3 RB's:
    Ahmad Bradshaw @ Arizona
    Felix Jones @ Detroit
    James Starks vs Denver
    Beanie Wells vs NYG
    Willis McGahee @ GB
    Montario Hardesty vs Tenessee

Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post
    have 2 WR spots and 1 W/R/T spot to fill. .5pt PPR league

for WR, who should i go with between:

Brandon Marshall
    Reggie Wayne
    Julio Jones
    Denarius Moore

Flex Spot between:

whoever is left from above or Jonathan Stewart
    BMarsh, Moore and then Wayne(who still gets targets) in that order.
    Originally Posted by ARus94 View Post
    Standard scoring.

Need a 3rd WR:
    Victor Cruz @ Arizona
    Eric Decker @ GB
    Percy Harvin @ KC

and need 3 RB's:
    Ahmad Bradshaw @ Arizona
    Felix Jones @ Detroit
    James Starks vs Denver
    Beanie Wells vs NYG
    Willis McGahee @ GB
    Montario Hardesty vs Tenessee
    Decker, Starks, Wells(if enough info about him playing)Bradshaw. If Beanie isnt going you are stuck with Jones who shouldnt have a big day.

RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wayne or nate washington?

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    McGahee or Kendall Hunter in a .5ppr
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    McGahee or Kendall Hunter in a .5ppr
    McGahee till Hunter gets consistent numbers.

zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Standard Scoring

Pick 1:
    Moore (Raiders)
    Dez(Cowboys)
    Colston(Saints)

jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lloyd, jordy nelson, or victor cruz? .5ppr league

who should i start(leaning towards nelson)

zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdub311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jay197 View Post
    lloyd, jordy nelson, or victor cruz? .5ppr league

who should i start(leaning towards nelson)
    Definitely Lloyd or Nelson.

D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) D-Bloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PPR League

WR Slots
    Pick 2:

DeSean Jackson
    Jeremy Maclin
    David Nelson
    Nate Washington
    Torrey Smith
    Dexter McCluster
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PPR, 1 pt/10 yards, 6 pt TDs

Michael Turner vs Sea
    Fred Jackson vs Cin
    **The U, Philly Sports**

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cruz, jordy nelson, or holmes? Standard scoring
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my R/W/T spot who should I start sit? NON-PPR

steven jackson, steve smith, dwayne bowe, marques colston, dez bryant?

rb's already are adrian peterson ryan mathews
    wr's roddy white, stevie smith
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Romo or Fitzpatrick?
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE + TECHNO

Cam Newton for Heisman

Auburn Football / Cleveland Browns / Real Madrid / Juventus / River Plate

don't put referral links in your sig

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone think plaxico will have a good game today? if not I was gonna put in mark ingram or reggie bush.
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my R/W/T spot who should I start sit? NON-PPR

steven jackson, steve smith, dwayne bowe, marques colston, dez bryant?

rb's already are adrian peterson ryan mathews
    wr's roddy white, stevie smith
    Jackson

Originally Posted by futbolista89 View Post
    Romo or Fitzpatrick?
    Fitz
    **The U, Philly Sports**

anyone think plaxico will have a good game today? if not I was gonna put in mark ingram or reggie bush.
    Daniel Thomas' hamstring acted up n is out. Start Bush
    **The U, Philly Sports**

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quick, Romo vs Det or Grossman vs Stl? I say Grossman but any thoughts?