Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arginine and Orthinine for GH increase?

I bought both of these supplements basically to help me to maintain muscle while recovering from shoulder surgery. I'll be 33 next week and over the last year or so i'm definitely noticing the effects of getting older. My skin looks good, but as far as being able to put on fat a lot easier, injuries are easier, etc etc.

Wanting to go the natural route, I did a lot of research and decided on a Arginine and Orthinine stack. I have read research on both sides of these supplements and it looks like maybe I can get at least some results... i'm basically just looking to up my GH levels, i'm going to have my blood tested next week, but I figured the supplements couldn't hurt.

Research has said that I could do between 5-10 g's or more at bed time of the Arginine and about 3g's of the Orthinine.

At present, all I can do is a few sets of push-ups every few days and some bicep and tricep work. Legs I can do, but with limited equipment, the best I can do is just leg extensions and some standing calf presses... so yeah, pretty limited.

Has anyone tried these 2 supplements together with positive results? If so, what did you notice or did you have your blood checked?

If anyone has any idea on what I can add to this stack, please let me know.

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    I bought both of these supplements basically to help me to maintain muscle while recovering from shoulder surgery. I'll be 33 next week and over the last year or so i'm definitely noticing the effects of getting older. My skin looks good, but as far as being able to put on fat a lot easier, injuries are easier, etc etc.

Wanting to go the natural route, I did a lot of research and decided on a Arginine and Orthinine stack. I have read research on both sides of these supplements and it looks like maybe I can get at least some results... i'm basically just looking to up my GH levels, i'm going to have my blood tested next week, but I figured the supplements couldn't hurt.

Research has said that I could do between 5-10 g's or more at bed time of the Arginine and about 3g's of the Orthinine.

At present, all I can do is a few sets of push-ups every few days and some bicep and tricep work. Legs I can do, but with limited equipment, the best I can do is just leg extensions and some standing calf presses... so yeah, pretty limited.

Has anyone tried these 2 supplements together with positive results? If so, what did you notice or did you have your blood checked?

If anyone has any idea on what I can add to this stack, please let me know.
    "At present all I can do is pushups and some bi & tri work". Can you go into more detail on this? I got some adjustable dumbbells last year and can do pretty full workouts, using bodyweight and the dbs. I generally prefer to go to the gym, BUT there are ways to get a pretty damn good workout in your own dwelling.

As far as your arg/ornithine for GH supplementing, it's worth considering. I have been doing a similar GH boost cycle the last 6 weeks and have had good results - 3g of AAKG am/pm and before workouts, along with 3-6 gs of lysine per day. Another amino I've found benefit from is L-Carnitine. But all the supps in the world are simply not going to get you the hormonal/metabolic boost you're looking for without the consistent and challenging workouts. The body is amazing in that it is looking for homeostasis with its environment - you want to present it with a challenging enough environment that is sees a reason to maintain muscle mass, quality hormone levels, etc. beyond the "young" years when it is automatically programmed to do so. So to sum up, I am with you on trying the vitamin/amino supps, but you will not get the desired effect without actually pushing your body physically on a regular basis.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, because of my shoulder I can only do push-ups with my hands in one place and they have to be done very slow, otherwise I get a lot of pain the next day. I know nothing would give the results like sticking myself with a needle, I just would rather not do that... can't afford it even if I wanted to.

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well, because of my shoulder I can only do push-ups with my hands in one place and they have to be done very slow, otherwise I get a lot of pain the next day. I know nothing would give the results like sticking myself with a needle, I just would rather not do that... can't afford it even if I wanted to.
    Technically the secretion of GH is not accomplished by weight-lifting alone. There have been a number of studies that showed high amounts of GH release as a result of intensive cardio sessions. You will obviously not benefit from the muscle growth, the same that you would from lifting, but the potential body recomposition & health/life extension type aspects of GH increases could be enjoyed from either resistance or cardio training. Supplementing with the vitamins & aminos you've been looking into, along with reducing sugar/carbs and increasing intensity of exercise sessions, may be what you're looking for. However, if I was you, I'd instead be looking at what type of physical therapy I'd need to get my shoulder working properly again.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Technically the secretion of GH is not accomplished by weight-lifting alone. There have been a number of studies that showed high amounts of GH release as a result of intensive cardio sessions. You will obviously not benefit from the muscle growth, the same that you would from lifting, but the potential body recomposition & health/life extension type aspects of GH increases could be enjoyed from either resistance or cardio training. Supplementing with the vitamins & aminos you've been looking into, along with reducing sugar/carbs and increasing intensity of exercise sessions, may be what you're looking for. However, if I was you, I'd instead be looking at what type of physical therapy I'd need to get my shoulder working properly again.
    reps for the info... yeah, I know that sleep, the high glycemic carbs, meals at certain times, etc etc all come into play with increasing GH levels.

Unfortunately I must have surgery... the shoulder socket is misshapen and a bone graft must be taken from my hip to fix it... along with a slight tear in the rear deltoid. Hence the reason I wanted to find something natural that would help keep me slim while I am recovering... as well as the Arginine helps to heal faster from the research I did.

At 33, I don't feel test is the answer either, as I had looked into a small dose of testosterone enathate... but it's not going to give me the fat burning and other benefits that higher levels of GH will.

reps for the info... yeah, I know that sleep, the high glycemic carbs, meals at certain times, etc etc all come into play with increasing GH levels.

Unfortunately I must have surgery... the shoulder socket is misshapen and a bone graft must be taken from my hip to fix it... along with a slight tear in the rear deltoid. Hence the reason I wanted to find something natural that would help keep me slim while I am recovering... as well as the Arginine helps to heal faster from the research I did.

At 33, I don't feel test is the answer either, as I had looked into a small dose of testosterone enathate... but it's not going to give me the fat burning and other benefits that higher levels of GH will.
    The problem with HGH (and the more popular growth peptides like GHRP6) is that they're expensive, insurance won't pay for them, and your doctor probably won't Rx them unless you have a severe deficiency, so then the last issue, is if you have the $$, you'll be buying from questionable sources. So, for me at least, supplementally sourcing real HGH is not a reasonable option. Healthy way of life, exercising, and amino/vitamin GH boosters are a relatively safe and effective way to do it. Though obviously not as significant as actually injecting 4 or 5 iu a day of the stuff.

As far as test, the issue there is that you also need to get your doctor to prescribe it, and unless you know some complete shyster, he's not going to Rx you something you do not functionally need. TRT is not particularly expensive, but it of course completely shuts down natural production, so you gotta get getting shots on a regular basis, and additionally your balls will probably shink quite a bit. TRT (and HGH to an extent) have long been popular amongst athletes, and now joe schmoe wants them to make his life better, but the reality is that they both have drawbacks, and if you can do it naturally through diet and workouts, it's worth doing it the natural way. Also, as you said, Test is a very different hormone from HGH & IGF. which are both superior in terms of healing and body recomp. TRT is good for muscle building to an extent and maybe fixing libido issues, but the kind of body recomposition and healing you're talking about will only be possible through quality medical care, and PERHAPS getting assisttance with HGH.