Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jesseg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Do girls like guys with muscle???

Hey theres a thread over in the teen body building section asking do chicks like guys with muscles or do they think its gross
    thanx for any info
    it is not neccesarily the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog

cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Wouldn't be in this biz if I didn't. Oh yea!

Nothing like a well developed physique... Hard striated muscle, especially in the back and legs.

Whew, Is it getting hot in here? (HAHA)

Lidcivic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personaly don't find ripped guys attractive
    _______
    "Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it." * ~Plato

Message Board Princess sweetbecky's Avatar
    sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000) sweetbecky is just really nice. (+1000)
    The bigger the better. But abs aren't necessary for me... decent bf% but not shredded.

Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, that would depend......To get that way takes dedication, work and it is an "art". But slightly less "ripped" can be more aesthetically pleasing.

Maybe because I grewup watching Steve Reeves.

I rather preferred Schwarzenegger as he looked in the first "Conan the Barbarian" rather than so ripped in "Conan the Destroyer". He looked more like a very strong man in the first film as Howard envisioned Conan. Like Frazetta painted the charactor for the covers rather than the later artists' Comicbook version in "Destroyer".

Since he has gotten older, his present physique looks good to me.
    Last edited by Laurie; 06-20-2003 at 01:13 AM.

Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Do girls like guys with muscle???

Originally posted by Jesseg
    Hey theres a thread over in the teen body building section asking do chicks like guys with muscles or do they think its gross
    thanx for any info
    I love these questions. "Do chicks like"...as if chicks are all connected to one mind and like the exact same thing. Ladies are basically like guys..each having their own likes and dislikes. Well, except for one guy..which it seems I've never found a woman to think he's unattractive..and that's Sean Connery. My mother and her friends, of course, think he's attractive..but I was surprised at how many ladies my age think he is good looking. Guess it pays to be the original James Bond.

Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Without A Doubt!

I can't speak for all women...but I find muscular men very attractive (read my second signature quote below...LOL)! I also find their dicipline...dedication...and determination...very attractive as well.
    Forgive your enemies...but never forget their names.

There's nothing more attractive than a man with a physique that looks as though it was carved from stone.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find personality and character most attractive. The size of the heart is always more attractive than the size of the biceps.

d-LiftStyles-b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by MsFit
    I find personality and character most attractive. The size of the heart is always more attractive than the size of the biceps.
    True enough. But just for eye candy I cant say there is a definate preferance. The idea of a big strong cuddly guy is just as attractive as the young shredded "super fit" guy. Both need muscles but the thing is if your "softer" you need more muscle to make up for it, where as if your a stick you portray the illusion of being muscular with the abs and striations. Both are nice to look at. I dont like the skinny fat people though, or the just skinny. You know who Im talking about. Saggy fat with no muscle. ew. However as MsFit pointed out, there is more then 1 way to show good breeding. All the muscle in the world wont make an ******* a gentleman.

SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Without A Doubt!

Originally posted by Shannon
    I can't speak for all women...but I find muscular men very attractive (read my second signature quote below...LOL)! I also find their dicipline...dedication...and determination...very attractive as well.

hehe thats true...Shannon def likes her man swole lol isnt that right cutie?

Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shannon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Without A Doubt!

Originally posted by SHOT
    hehe thats true...Shannon def likes her man swole lol isnt that right cutie?
    You got that right babe! LOL!

I'm on a quest...to find a SHOT of my very own!
    Last edited by Shannon; 06-22-2003 at 07:10 PM.

There's nothing more attractive than a man with a physique that looks as though it was carved from stone.

Zeus2B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know many girls who just love snow capped bi peaks.

i took some girls i know dont like big guys to a bodybuilding comp. the 1st thing i heard when the big boys came out was "YUCK!" as there jaws droped and drool hit the floor. they didnt turn away for a second and afterwords the talked about who was the best looking. who had the biggest thing etc etc etc

i can tell you at least 30 stories of girls who dont like big guys then when they get the chance the jump on it and im not talking about the leap if u know what i mean
    Im Number 1 So Why Try Harder

If your not getting triple heart beats, i think you need to up the dossage - My Training Partner

SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SHOT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I understand that....alot of the times girls will make comments about my veins...mostly all of them think its sick...which is fine with me...i dont bodybuild for any body other then myself...but even at 245 5'8 i havnt had any girls say i was "to big" just that the veins are alittle insane lol

Re: Re: Re: Without A Doubt!

You got that right babe! LOL!

I'm on a quest...to find a SHOT of my very own!
    You can start looking in Pittsburgh

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I understand that....alot of the times girls will make comments about my veins...mostly all of them think its sick...which is fine with me...i dont bodybuild for any body other then myself...but even at 245 5'8 i havnt had any girls say i was "to big" just that the veins are alittle insane lol

40 lbs over your genetic limit??? Hahah thats probably because the girls that would say something are too busy running away right???

BTW Whats your waist, arm(flexed) and quad and calf measurements?? Thanks man

Re: Re: Re: Re: Without A Doubt!

You can start looking in Pittsburgh
    SHOT you're such a BIG TEASE!

Visible veins don't bother me personally...I actually think they're attractive...showing how "cut" the individual is.

I guess you have to have an appreciation for bodybuilding...and all the hard work that goes along with it...to have an equal appreciation for things like visible veins...
    Last edited by Shannon; 06-23-2003 at 07:02 AM.

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i couldn't agree with you more, being a kind hearted person is so much more important, i'd like a woman to appreciate me for that.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

Hmmm interesting point...now what if you could have BOTH...

Originally posted by pjorstad
    40 lbs over your genetic limit??? Hahah thats probably because the girls that would say something are too busy running away right???

arms...hell i dont know...over 20 in tho...thighs are about 31 and calfs around 18 i would guess...

my waist right now is just under 32 inch

pjorstad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arms...hell i dont know...over 20 in tho...thighs are about 31 and calfs around 18 i would guess...

my waist right now is just under 32 inch
    32 inches??? WOw, I sure wasn't blessed there with such a small waist!
    Do you have interest in competing a lot in the future? Seems like you could go easily national and win with those measurements(but i don't know a whole lot about how big the guys are in national but you got some freaky measurements).

You are definitely 100 percent mesomorph because true mesomorphs have naturally small waists!

My calves are the only thing that is even remotely comparable to you i got 16 inch calves and I weigh 80 lbs less.

THat reminds me ladies, what do you think of the lower body??? If you see a guy with strong calves and glutes but only slightly above average upper body, how does that compare to someone with weaker ones but with a huge upper body??

darealdeal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look at it this way does a girl want a piece of beef jerky NO! she wants a streak!!!!!
    Last edited by MsFit; 07-01-2003 at 03:59 PM.

GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Without A Doubt!

Visible veins don't bother me personally...I actually think they're attractive...showing how "cut" the individual is.

I guess you have to have an appreciation for bodybuilding...and all the hard work that goes along with it...to have an equal appreciation for things like visible veins...
    Good to know Shannon. Well fellas, that makes ONE female who doesn't mind the veins.
    If you're gonna to "SQUAT 'TIL YOU PUKE," B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bucket)!

Unless you work as a clown, no bright, multi-colored clothes should EVER be worn to the gym! If you want to draw attention to yourself, DO IT WITH YOUR LIFTS!

BE A DESIGNATED DRIVER...because friends don't let friends train legs and drive!

It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to BITCH SLAP the person who pissed you off in the first place!

IGNORANCE...The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion!

Don't count the days - make the days count!

GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) GARGANTUAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Lidcivic
    I personaly don't find ripped guys attractive
    Would you mind telling us why?
    If you're gonna to "SQUAT 'TIL YOU PUKE," B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bucket)!

Unless you work as a clown, no bright, multi-colored clothes should EVER be worn to the gym! If you want to draw attention to yourself, DO IT WITH YOUR LIFTS!

BE A DESIGNATED DRIVER...because friends don't let friends train legs and drive!

It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to BITCH SLAP the person who pissed you off in the first place!

IGNORANCE...The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion!

Don't count the days - make the days count!

erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erowana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by pjorstad

What do you mean genetic limt? How do I calculate my genetic limit. Im 5' 9" so is my genetic limit about 210 lbs?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Without A Doubt!

Originally posted by GARGANTUAN
    Good to know Shannon. Well fellas, that makes ONE female who doesn't mind the veins.
    LOL! No problem GARGANTUAN!

Not to worry though...I'm sure there are other women out there that feel the same way I do.
    Last edited by Shannon; 06-30-2003 at 07:30 PM.

Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000) Fanatikk is just really nice. (+1000)
    what about skinny dudes with a decent V taper?
    Attached Images

Chameleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up mmmmmmmmmmmm muscle

I looooooooove a man with muscle... especially arms & chest... but if he's not proportionate (upper body & lower body) it's kind of a turn off... there's a guy at the gym I go to that has a great upper body but it doesn't look like he EVER trains his legs and it looks really stupid... so when looking for eye-candy I look at the whole package ;-)~ hehe

Cataclysm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im 6'5 266lbs and i swear alot of women look at me as if i was from another planet (luckly not all of them ), which isnt really a good thing if you are trying to relate with someone. I think alot of women like the nice big ripped bodies in the mags but can they really handle one in real life?? It takes a special woman to do that and usualy they are in great shape themselves.

Cataclysm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    or very drunk!

Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sianne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like the muscles. My first love when I was 13 was a pure bad boy with biceps like a baseball!!! And have always loved Arnold S.(I won't embarass myself trying to spell his name, but ya know who I mean lol), big strong men rule!