Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Jsush415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For being 21, you live a very sheltered life. I lol'd at some of the things you said.

soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Abednegro View Post
    If you see him, you can always file a restraining order.. This is America, remember? You should talk with the gym manager and ask him what happened to the dude. Good luck brah.
    restraining order, no way.

anyway yeah ive been going back no problem.

Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Middl3t0n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you did nothing wrong, and the guy wont be goin anywhere near that gym soon so keep doin your work outs.
    "You will not win, cos i will not lose" - Roy Jones jr

"I'd rather live, than live forever"

wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wside420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stuff like this happens.

Unless you've actually been in a similar situation. You have no right to belittle or judge how op feels.
    I've been a victim of a Random act of violence. Was just walking home from school and a gang member (I'm assuming) first tried to run me over. Then proceed to pull out at least a 12" shank and threatened to mutilate me.

I Had zero involvement with any drugs or had enemies. Was just a normal high school student with typically good friends. Haven't even previously seen the individual who threatened me prior to that incident.

I Called the police and gave them the license plate. You know what they said to me? They said leave the city. How do you think that feels when you realize how serious the situation is. They didn't even take a report or ask any further questions.

I later found out the guy was best friends with a 16yr old who lived in the neighborhood (Nice neighborhood too.) That 16yr old beat a kid to death with a bat 2 weeks after the incident. That kid was in the car with the gang member that threatened me. and that 16yr old didn't even get put in jail. House arrest...

Conveniently I was moving to another city later that month.

Anyways call the gym explain the situation. They will give you a refund and take a break from that facility for awhile.

You don't need to live your life in fear but don't act like nothing happened.

btw this happened in Canada. Luckily gun violence isn't high here. So you at least have the chance to walk away.
    Last edited by wside420; 09-09-2011 at 03:26 AM.

HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    iv decided that my weapon of choice in the gym is the 2.5kg plate, if it was me id chap shot him with it and if that didn't work id run for my life

Registered User EternalPleasure's Avatar
    EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HAZE93 View Post
    iv decided that my weapon of choice in the gym is the 2.5kg plate, if it was me id chap shot him with it and if that didn't work id run for my life
    way better to use a 10 kg plate, 2.5 kgs are just too light....or better yet just use the barbell as a staff.

soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soon2beripp3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bfmv69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lololololol bro just go to the gym and lift man. They won't let him back in the gym, and I highly doubt he would do anything anyways.

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    once when i was like 12 i was alone at the chicago zoo and a bigass mother****er (id say he was 20s or thereabouts) came up to me and said, i remember this clearly, "if i see you outside of this ****ing zoo wearing that hat me and my friends will beat your ass dead. that right there is the sign for a gang that likes to rape people" i was ****ing 12! scared the christ out of me. hand of god this happened. i was back at the zoo like two months later with my mom cos i wanted to see chimps again. i'm not trying to sound hard or anything, just chill OP don't overworry
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was walking home from the shop and got beaten up for some bread.

GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GymAllDayy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He wont be allowed anywere near that gym EVER again.. Just go and lift i wouldnt think twice about it..If your that paranoid about it just go there with a couple mates or something..

I remember when i was 15 i went to this ghetto school and got attacked(bullied) by some kid almost everyday.. EVENTUALLY he was expelled and had to go to therapy and i joined an MMA club so i didnt feel so scared all the time..Ive been doing Jui Jitsu for 3 years now and love it,, now i dont need to take **** from anyone.. If things like this get you down i recomend you try the same

mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrbigdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should have given him some Kentucky fried chicken to calm him down.
    Quest to 100k

I
    REP
    BACK
    5k+

(guaranteed)(srs) - just ask
    MMMC | +92B+ |

vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha man sounds like a joke. In my gym that guy would have been kicked really hard. Go lifting again

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's guys like u that make white guys look like pussies, supposing this story is even real
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wside420 View Post
    Stuff like this happens.

Unless you've actually been in a similar situation. You have no right to belittle or judge how op feels.
    I've been a victim of a Random act of violence. Was just walking home from school and a gang member (I'm assuming) first tried to run me over. Then proceed to pull out at least a 12" shank and threatened to mutilate me.

I Had zero involvement with any drugs or had enemies. Was just a normal high school student with typically good friends. Haven't even previously seen the individual who threatened me prior to that incident.

I Called the police and gave them the license plate. You know what they said to me? They said leave the city. How do you think that feels when you realize how serious the situation is. They didn't even take a report or ask any further questions.

I later found out the guy was best friends with a 16yr old who lived in the neighborhood (Nice neighborhood too.) That 16yr old beat a kid to death with a bat 2 weeks after the incident. That kid was in the car with the gang member that threatened me. and that 16yr old didn't even get put in jail. House arrest...

Conveniently I was moving to another city later that month.

Anyways call the gym explain the situation. They will give you a refund and take a break from that facility for awhile.

You don't need to live your life in fear but don't act like nothing happened.

btw this happened in Canada. Luckily gun violence isn't high here. So you at least have the chance to walk away.
    Wut
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonMENDOZA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He is most likely banned from that gym for life, so I would go back and workout.
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't."

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    once when i was like 12 i was alone at the chicago zoo and a bigass mother****er (id say he was 20s or thereabouts) came up to me and said, i remember this clearly, "if i see you outside of this ****ing zoo wearing that hat me and my friends will beat your ass dead. that right there is the sign for a gang that likes to rape people" i was ****ing 12! scared the christ out of me. hand of god this happened. i was back at the zoo like two months later with my mom cos i wanted to see chimps again. i'm not trying to sound hard or anything, just chill OP don't overworry
    lmao... chimps. good on ya
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jim101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man if It were me I'd go back and I mean it's not like he'll remember you. If your really paranoid about going back u could always peak into the gym and look around to see if he's there or not. If he isn't go ahead and workout; if he Is come back a hour or two later

anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyalaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You must be trollin bad dude! That or you are kinda racist and a total puss.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by L1AM View Post
    he's not going to do anything, just go back to the gym and lift as usual. They will never let him in that gym again.
    This.

AlmostEasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlmostEasy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read that whole thing, and man...you gotta learn to tell a long story short, you could of explained all that in a paragraph :P

I'm sure he wont be back.

Originally Posted by AlmostEasy View Post
    I read that whole thing, and man...you gotta learn to tell a long story short, you could of explained all that in a paragraph :P

I'm sure he wont be back.
    strong bump, may i ask why you dug my thread up?

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the bigger they are the harder they fall

hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50) hawksicken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jaybools has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    almighty necro.

now that ive read some of it - all you "brahs" acting alpha are *******s, OP did the right thing and avoided conflict. "Stand up to him" - if someone is acting as irrational as him you don't f*cking exacerbate it, morons. You walk away.
    (Kilograms)

------------ Current ---------- Target
    Bench 5RM -- 67.5kg --------> 100kg
    Squat 5RM --- 72.5kg ---------> 140kg
    Deadlift 5RM - 120kg --------> 180kg

yodawg321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ensix View Post
    Holy ****, I actually read the whole thing. Lucky we don't have black people in europe lol.
    im black and im in England lol

NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How can you be such a pussy man what the ****? The more you act like a bitch in front of him, the more he'll make you his bitch

EDIT: Strong gravedig..

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soon2beripp3d View Post
    it was like a rap music type of thing

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Year old thread idiots
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2motiv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LionRiver View Post
    cool story bro
    now tell it again
    Current 1RM's:
    Squat:335
    Bench:205
    Deadlift:425

Current Stack
    -Cellucor Whey Cinnamon Swirl
    -Creatine Mono
    -Jack3d (Original Formula)
    -Xtend
    -Multi
    -Fish Oil

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    -Phil. 4:13