Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Lulz. More likely the opposite.

If you post a legit pic of yourself as a chick and you're pretty you get SWARMED by misc kids saying "spoon pics or negs". I can only imagine the PMs that some girls get too.

I always find it funny that no one ever questions a guy's avy.... weird.
    True ;-)

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    eh...not really about that...but i like being judged less on advice and stuff i post in general. it's easier. unless it's someone who's aware of me before avi gone they won't realize i'm a female unless they actually click on profile.
    lemme get this straight you care what people on an internet forum think?

so you really must care what random strangers on the street think about you + your opinion ???

says a lot about your character + personality

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    lemme get this straight you care what people on an internet forum think?

so you really must care what random strangers on the street think about you + your opinion ???

says a lot about your character + personality
    everyone cares to an extent as to what others think about them...
    and if none of us cared about this internet forum then none of us would post here.
    it's not always a negative thing.

it's easier to not be seen as "a female poster".
    it's not something i stay up at night thinking about, but it's made a bit of a difference and i enjoy it better this way.
    just answering your question since you asked it.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone cares to an extent as to what others think about them...
    and if none of us cared about this internet forum then none of us would post here.
    it's not always a negative thing.

it's easier to not be seen as "a female poster".
    it's not something i stay up at night thinking about, but it's made a bit of a difference and i enjoy it better this way.
    just answering your question since you asked it.
    A lot of female miscers catch ****. Some of which is justified and some of which isn't which happens to be a lot of the time. Unfortunately, its the female trolls and *******s that get no play that are quick to attack. I think this topic got off topic.

Its funny how when *******s wk bitches, they get no play, after cooking dinner, doing all sorts of ****, and get crapped on. Its funny how I hear these stories about women being treated like **** and yet, they been ****ing for 5yrs. Its got to be saying something about female insecurities. There seems to be something about treating women like **** and getting the best of both worlds. While my advice to brahs isn't to treat women like ****, its to not be that ****ing ******* who kisses up.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Unfortunately, its the female trolls and *******s that get no play that are quick to attack. I think this topic got off topic.
    I don't attack other women posters.
    I've only had a beef with 1 and that was because she was severely ridiculous, so it was based on her horrible posting.
    There are many girls who attack me though, like Jenna Claire, but she pretty much qualifies as a man, so I guess it doesn't count.

Its funny how when *******s wk bitches, they get no play,.
    So wouldn't it make more sense for women who post in the misc NOT to post their photos, so they can be judged based on the merit of their posting?

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its funny how when *******s wk bitches, they get no play, after cooking dinner, doing all sorts of ****, and get crapped on. Its funny how I hear these stories about women being treated like **** and yet, they been ****ing for 5yrs. Its got to be saying something about female insecurities. There seems to be something about treating women like **** and getting the best of both worlds. While my advice to brahs isn't to treat women like ****, its to not be that ****ing ******* who kisses up.
    let me say this only once:

it has EVERYTHING to do with female insecurities, and the fact that you are dating a girl...not a woman.

girls like that who put up with emotional/physical/verbal abuse (whatever you'd like to call it) simply don't think they are worth any better. they don't think they deserve to be treated well. hence why girls like that who DO find the nice guy often end up ruining it. self-sabotage at its finest. they are emotionally stunted because of their past/insecurities and trapped within them.

while we all have insecurities, and knowing them is the first step to changing them for the better, girls like this are to another extreme.
    men need to get selfish and choose their partner, in regards to long term dating or possible marriage in their future, wisely and carefully.
    this advice does go both ways, but i feel men are far too careless with judging a girls character instead of really looking at who they need as a compatible partner in their life. they choose the here and now and what's important to them in the moment instead of thinking about "what are the characteristics/morals/values/etc i find most important, and does she fulfill me in the ways that will most likely fulfill me in my 30's...40's...50's...etc"

if the answer is no to any of your requirements to what you desire in a partner...why settle for what you think you do not deserve?
    you're shooting yourself in the foot, and expecting it to heal over time.

it's just like when women choose a guy who she thinks can eventually "change" into the dream guy she envisions in her mind.
    this isn't disney land. they aren't magically changing from the pumpkin to a beautiful carriage.

Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    So wouldn't it make more sense for women who post in the misc NOT to post their photos, so they can be judged based on the merit of their posting?
    my point entirely.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

it has EVERYTHING to do with female insecurities, and the fact that you are dating a girl...not a woman.

girls like that who put up with emotional/physical/verbal abuse (whatever you'd like to call it) simply don't think they are worth any better. they don't think they deserve to be treated well. hence why girls like that who DO find the nice guy often end up ruining it. self-sabotage at its finest. they are emotionally stunted because of their past/insecurities and trapped within them.

while we all have insecurities, and knowing them is the first step to changing them for the better, girls like this are to another extreme.
    men need to get selfish and choose their partner, in regards to long term dating or possible marriage in their future, wisely and carefully.
    this advice does go both ways, but i feel men are far too careless with judging a girls character instead of really looking at who they need as a compatible partner in their life. they choose the here and now and what's important to them in the moment instead of thinking about "what are the characteristics/morals/values/etc i find most important, and does she fulfill me in the ways that will most likely fulfill me in my 30's...40's...50's...etc"

if the answer is no to any of your requirements to what you desire in a partner...why settle for what you think you do not deserve?

it's just like when women choose a guy who she thinks can eventually "change" into the dream guy she envisions in her mind.
    this isn't disney land. they aren't magically changing from the pumpkin to a beautiful carriage.
    I am not talking about my own personal experiences. I cannot bring into my experience and remain unbiased here. One of the first things I say to brahs on the forum, to friends, and others is that, if you are one of those *******s who call all women whores, call yourself forever alone or manlet or something pathetic, you will not get any play. This is not attractive.

The majority of my friends are women, girls, and lets just say, it gets me more pussy surrounding myself with it. We can call it women insecurities but, take Whitney Houston, Rhiana, and tons of beautiful attractive women who choose *******s and abusive men. They can choose other ones. They don't but, choose abuse. Tom Lee and Pam Anderson. The list goes on. I am not suggesting female abuse but, the experiences are not related to me and reflect female choice.

Rob 112, and I had a convo about this topic, talked about our own experiences and we came to the conclusion: these women a lot of the times provoke violence and abuse on themselves be it consciously or unconsciously which isn't to say, it is justified. We all have a choice and one of the biggest things we must do is take responsbility for the people we choose to have in our lives. Its one thing to **** up. While I get respect on the forum (not that I care for it either way), I still **** up, despite good looks, aesthetics, I still wont get every girl but, I sure as hell go for it all the time. It would be an understatement to say, I am jaded.

bbbee your rep power and advice speaks for itself. Its a shame you brought down avatar cause of hate or whatever. I respect the fact females come around and a lot of you girls get ****ted on by some of the guys. Female trolls desever it. You, Digital bath, myDawg, and others give good advice. I'll say this on the topic that, a lot of guys are ****ing pathetic *******s. While I am rattled on the subject, its cause a friend close to me is going through the divorce process, the lies, and allegations of abuse. It is so repetitive but, in America, it is still the norm that the man is the bread winner for the most part today, and the laws play off that fact. A woman may take 50% of his **** in a divorce but, she is not all that much better after layer fees and court fees, and everything else. The courts win, the family is destroyed, and the children lose.

A miscer called me out as a buddy saying to read Think & grow Rich. The book points out a lot of men who have extremely high sex drives like JFk and others but, men who actually put that to better use to run a country, to run a business, to use the same drive, and passion for something more. Guardian is another miscer, one of my favorites who has called me out, and pointed out errors in my way. IRL, I love women, not in love but, I love women. I love meeting women, I love sex, I love chatting up randoms, meeting people from all over, and I get a hard on for it. For the experience of it all, and the endless possibilities and opportunities that await me.

Candee made the point about the foreign girls changing over time. I witnessed it. Some of the problems are the extremes that we have in this country or say in muslim countries where, women get stoned for premartial sex. I think the extremes are over the top but, I do think our country isn't great like it once was. That we are globally becoming the slobs of the world. The obesity rate is disgusting. The commitment that people have, their word, and virtue, morals, and obligations are a joke. One of the things I hear in the forums is "my girl isn't in the mood." Well, yeah cool story. When this becomes a repetititve thing, the relationship dies. Sex is what keeps things going. Its not the only thing but, it is very important. People speak of the future but, the future is shown here and now. You get glimpses of it and if your present sucks, your future isn't going to be any better unless change is made.

I am not saying foreign women is the way to go but, if guys are looking for something else, are currently unhappy with the America we have, then maybe a alternative is there for the taking. Opportunity favors the brave.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

That's a heck of a post.

I am not talking about my own personal experiences. I cannot bring into my experience and remain unbiased here. One of the first things I say to brahs on the forum, to friends, and others is that, if you are one of those *******s who call all women whores, call yourself forever alone or manlet or something pathetic, you will not get any play. This is not attractive.

The majority of my friends are women, girls, and lets just say, it gets me more pussy surrounding myself with it. We can call it women insecurities but, take Whitney Houston, Rhiana, and tons of beautiful attractive women who choose *******s and abusive men. They can choose other ones. They don't but, choose abuse. Tom Lee and Pam Anderson. The list goes on. I am not suggesting female abuse but, the experiences are not related to me and reflect female choice.

Rob 112, and I had a convo about this topic, talked about our own experiences and we came to the conclusion: these women a lot of the times provoke violence and abuse on themselves be it consciously or unconsciously which isn't to say, it is justified. We all have a choice and one of the biggest things we must do is take responsbility for the people we choose to have in our lives. Its one thing to **** up. While I get respect on the forum (not that I care for it either way), I still **** up, despite good looks, aesthetics, I still wont get every girl but, I sure as hell go for it all the time. It would be an understatement to say, I am jaded.

bbbee your rep power and advice speaks for itself. Its a shame you brought down avatar cause of hate or whatever. I respect the fact females come around and a lot of you girls get ****ted on by some of the guys. Female trolls desever it. You, Digital bath, myDawg, and others give good advice. I'll say this on the topic that, a lot of guys are ****ing pathetic *******s. While I am rattled on the subject, its cause a friend close to me is going through the divorce process, the lies, and allegations of abuse. It is so repetitive but, in America, it is still the norm that the man is the bread winner for the most part today, and the laws play off that fact. A woman may take 50% of his **** in a divorce but, she is not all that much better after layer fees and court fees, and everything else. The courts win, the family is destroyed, and the children lose.

A miscer called me out as a buddy saying to read Think & grow Rich. The book points out a lot of men who have extremely high sex drives like JFk and others but, men who actually put that to better use to run a country, to run a business, to use the same drive, and passion for something more. Guardian is another miscer, one of my favorites who has called me out, and pointed out errors in my way. IRL, I love women, not in love but, I love women. I love meeting women, I love sex, I love chatting up randoms, meeting people from all over, and I get a hard on for it. For the experience of it all, and the endless possibilities and opportunities that await me.

Candee made the point about the foreign girls changing over time. I witnessed it. Some of the problems are the extremes that we have in this country or say in muslim countries where, women get stoned for premartial sex. I think the extremes are over the top but, I do think our country isn't great like it once was. That we are globally becoming the slobs of the world. The obesity rate is disgusting. The commitment that people have, their word, and virtue, morals, and obligations are a joke. One of the things I hear in the forums is "my girl isn't in the mood." Well, yeah cool story. When this becomes a repetititve thing, the relationship dies. Sex is what keeps things going. Its not the only thing but, it is very important. People speak of the future but, the future is shown here and now. You get glimpses of it and if your present sucks, your future isn't going to be any better unless change is made.

I am not saying foreign women is the way to go but, if guys are looking for something else, are currently unhappy with the America we have, then maybe a alternative is there for the taking. Opportunity favors the brave.
    i really agree with a lot of the things you've written here. at work so i would pick it apart and add on to it further, but instead i just highlighted the points i think people should pay attention to most.

Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    Have you ever watched an elderly person die? If you have then how you can be so glib about this confuses me as you are one sharp guy. Yes you take that last breath by yourself, but having those around you that you love while you struggle for that last breath somehow brings a sense of peace, at least that is what I have seen in the eyes (my father) and the desperate wild panicked glare of an old person at my aunts nursing home where this woman died alone not a live human to stand near her but me - a complete stranger.

Not a reason to marry..but fellas don't knock a support network that a valid relationship can bring unless you have already tried it..and at 20 and 30 you are really not facing your own mortality...but ask a cancer patient if they look forward to dying alone and if they care....report back on the answer, I bet I already know what it is.

Men and women were meant to be together, I believe this, make it happen any way you want, but don't think that at the ripe old age of 50 your gonna have your pick or even want your pick of 20 somethings and while those that sought a mate enjoy their families and you have none don't think it is fun, it's not.

Again not a driver for marriage but the reality of being alone.
    You again always seem to have a way of calling me out in a manner of not coming at me but, giving a different point of view (thought this was directed to kinetic). RESPECT.

I think the original intent was for men and women to be together but, I think its old school (no direspect intended) like yourself, my mom, Sword's mom, and others who believe in forever, in loyalty, virtue, morals, vaulues, and the attributes that marriage is meant to up hold. I don't believe young women believe this. The generation that followed my mom, that followed after you, they broke up, young girls with daddy issues all seek out men to make up for the difference. Kill count is up and while, I am not saint in this regard, it does speak for itself. I've lost count of men who are married, divorced, and have come out to say, "my wife cut me off and she caught me cheating."

THE **** IS THIS ****?

As a man, I am going to get it, now or age 50. It just blows my mind but, it seems women today, this young generation and the generation that followed you, put the pussy up on a pedestal for money like a call girl or prostitute. A relationship ends, a girl needs to move out, and I am some how responsible to put her in a place? The **** is this ****? If a girl gets pregnant, she has been out shaking her **** every where, been slumming, she is quick to tell me, the baby is mine. There is always that 1% chance, it could be anyones. Its a reflection upon my choices but, what is the alternative? Be running for Jesus? Allah? Buddha? ****, its not so simple. While I acknowledge, my actions do not make America any better, it is like Micheal Jackson, and it all starts with the man (or woman) in the mirror.

I think I agree with Kinetic in the sense that, I don't question your love, support, and loyalty to your husband but, you bring up being alone a lot. This questions how much is it about being alone? Most of us go out alone any way or unfortunately, in a hospital bed in front of loved ones. It makes me question things like "god" or life, prayer, and everything is good. We enter in a blissful state of stupidity when in love or having sex but, its counter balanced with no sex, divorce and end of a relationship. Life and death, ying and yang. It is all apart of it.

If I keep up with the way I live my life, it may so happen, I bring a child into this world. There could be no greater curse. I want a son to pass on my legacy, a mini version of me, and leave something behind for him or her. Not in this world though or especially in AMerica. I wont do it. Thank god for plan B.

i really agree with a lot of the things you've written here. at work so i would pick it apart and add on to it further, but instead i just highlighted the points i think people should pay attention to most.
    You wrote a heck of a post too. I could not rep you cause it said, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bbbee again.

I agree with you. *******s that call all women whores or cum dumpsters get no play and even worse, they remove the element of responsibility that they do have. I question, taking out one night stands, random hook ups, fwbs, and factor in relationships of quality, the numbers speak for themselves, majority of which are foreign women, and few American or Canadian girls. There is no guarantees in life. All we can do is increase the probability of success. One of those videos I put up on Tom K had a American woman call it. She said of American men, "if you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen." And there we have the problem that lies in marriage. If heat is what a marriage is about, not sure the point of entering it. I don't think its all rainbows and gum drops. Its a lot of work but, there is a lot of insanity out here in this country.

I feel for the young girls, the ones without a dad, and without strong morals or parenting. Kim K and Paris Hilton, and sex tapes are what brings them into the spotlight. If young girls behave this way, they are called whores, sluts, and some are humiliated. Some even go the way of suicide with online bullying. It takes balls to step up, to man up or woman up but, so few are willing to do that. It is shame.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 09-06-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why you need get married? Quit pressurizing yourself into things.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You again always seem to have a way of calling me out in a manner of not coming at me but, giving a different point of view (thought this was directed to kinetic). RESPECT.

I think the original intent was for men and women to be together but, I think its old school (no direspect intended) like yourself, my mom, Sword's mom, and others who believe in forever, in loyalty, virtue, morals, vaulues, and the attributes that marriage is meant to up hold. I don't believe young women believe this. The generation that followed my mom, that followed after you, they broke up, young girls with daddy issues all seek out men to make up for the difference. Kill count is up and while, I am not saint in this regard, it does speak for itself. I've lost count of men who are married, divorced, and have come out to say, "my wife cut me off and she caught me cheating."

THE **** IS THIS ****?

As a man, I am going to get it, now or age 50. It just blows my mind but, it seems women today, this young generation and the generation that followed you, put the pussy up on a pedestal for money like a call girl or prostitute. A relationship ends, a girl needs to move out, and I am some how responsible to put her in a place? The **** is this ****? If a girl gets pregnant, she has been out shaking her **** every where, been slumming, she is quick to tell me, the baby is mine. There is always that 1% chance, it could be anyones. Its a reflection upon my choices but, what is the alternative? Be running for Jesus? Allah? Buddha? ****, its not so simple. While I acknowledge, my actions do not make America any better, it is like Micheal Jackson, and it all starts with the man (or woman) in the mirror.

I think I agree with Kinetic in the sense that, I don't question your love, support, and loyalty to your husband but, you bring up being alone a lot. This questions how much is it about being alone? Most of us go out alone any way or unfortunately, in a hospital bed in front of loved ones. It makes me question things like "god" or life, prayer, and everything is good. We enter in a blissful state of stupidity when in love or having sex but, its counter balanced with no sex, divorce and end of a relationship. Life and death, ying and yang. It is all apart of it.

If I keep up with the way I live my life, it may so happen, I bring a child into this world. There could be no greater curse. I want a son to pass on my legacy, a mini version of me, and leave something behind for him or her. Not in this world though or especially in AMerica. I wont do it. Thank god for plan B.

You wrote a heck of a post too. I could not rep you cause it said, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bbbee again.

I agree with you. *******s that call all women whores or cum dumpsters get no play and even worse, they remove the element of responsibility that they do have. I question, taking out one night stands, random hook ups, fwbs, and factor in relationships of quality, the numbers speak for themselves, majority of which are foreign women, and few American or Canadian girls. There is no guarantees in life. All we can do is increase the probability of success. One of those videos I put up on Tom K had a American woman call it. She said of American men, "if you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen." And there we have the problem that lies in marriage. If heat is what a marriage is about, not sure the point of entering it. I don't think its all rainbows and gum drops. Its a lot of work but, there is a lot of insanity out here in this country.

I feel for the young girls, the ones without a dad, and without strong morals or parenting. Kim K and Paris Hilton, and sex tapes are what brings them into the spotlight. If young girls behave this way, they are called whores, sluts, and some are humiliated. Some even go the way of suicide with online bullying. It takes balls to step up, to man up or woman up but, so few are willing to do that. It is shame.
    Fair question - remember I married my husband at 23, so being alone was not even a passing thought - we were young and couln't get enough of one another. It is this point in our lives when we are starting to lose friends, helped friends through the loss of a parent, spouse and dear Lord a child. We both agree how hard it is to go through this alone, and mortality becomes real when people around you start to die...I can say this, selfish as it sounds - I hope I go before him, because he makes me feel peaceful and unafraid....and I think how hard it would be to face losing him and knowing there will never be another like him so I think I will be alone, after 30 years of being in a wonderful mans arms that is a very scary thought....not just any arms, but his. I hope that answered your question.

Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    Fair question - remember I married my husband at 23, so being alone was not even a passing thought - we were young and couln't get enough of one another. It is this point in our lives when we are starting to lose friends, helped friends through the loss of a parent, spouse and dear Lord a child. We both agree how hard it is to go through this alone, and mortality becomes real when people around you start to die...I can say this, selfish as it sounds - I hope I go before him, because he makes me feel peaceful and unafraid....and I think how hard it would be to face losing him and knowing there will never be another like him so I think I will be alone, after 30 years of being in a wonderful mans arms that is a very scary thought....not just any arms, but his. I hope that answered your question.
    I think more American women could learn a lot from you but, I think a lot of men today are soft cocks. They have nothing, no ounce of masculinity so, they women seek it else where. They want to be ravished, they wanted to be ****ed into oblivion, breaking furnitures, and smashing through beds or pounding on a beach. My sensai swears that, a lot of my actions has consequences, that it drains me, and will have an effect on me later in life. I think he is ****ing with me.

I thought he was ****ing with me but, I scene this, and it got me thinking too.

Well, I was listening to a video online, and I heard its nicer for women living longer then men on average. Health, fitness, and cardio all go hand in hand. Healthy eating, water, and your thinking all effect you. Thoughts are things. What are your thoughts on sex? DO you think being wild, reckless all have consequences?

I posted that Tom Lekis videos on that foreign woman thread but, I prefer to hear guys like Napholean Hill or Tony Robbins or Brian Tracy or you, or Bbbee or Digital bath, and people with some sort of positive essence to the table. And while, we wont always agree with everything, that is fine, and part of life. Unfortunately, you can depict a lot of hate in someone, and miscers have a lot of that. I know fully well that, women are not the problem, that some can be but, some men are ****ing *******s too. People need to be smarter and most are not. Most are jeopordizing so much and being short sighted. It all has consequences.

My sensai was saying that, a lot of my behavior will come back in the sense of wasting a lot of life energy. While this sounds silly, hearing it from Tyson, and other fighters, it has me thinking.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think more American women could learn a lot from you but, I think a lot of men today are soft cocks. They have nothing, no ounce of masculinity so, they women seek it else where. They want to be ravished, they wanted to be ****ed into oblivion, breaking furnitures, and smashing through beds or pounding on a beach. My sensai swears that, a lot of my actions has consequences, that it drains me, and will have an effect on me later in life. I think he is ****ing with me.

I thought he was ****ing with me but, I scene this, and it got me thinking too.

Well, I was listening to a video online, and I heard its nicer for women living longer then men on average. Health, fitness, and cardio all go hand in hand. Healthy eating, water, and your thinking all effect you. Thoughts are things. What are your thoughts on sex? DO you think being wild, reckless all have consequences?

I posted that Tom Lekis videos on that foreign woman thread but, I prefer to hear guys like Napholean Hill or Tony Robbins or Brian Tracy or you, or Bbbee or Digital bath, and people with some sort of positive essence to the table. And while, we wont always agree with everything, that is fine, and part of life. Unfortunately, you can depict a lot of hate in someone, and miscers have a lot of that. I know fully well that, women are not the problem, that some can be but, some men are ****ing *******s too. People need to be smarter and most are not. Most are jeopordizing so much and being short sighted. It all has consequences.

My sensai was saying that, a lot of my behavior will come back in the sense of wasting a lot of life energy. While this sounds silly, hearing it from Tyson, and other fighters, it has me thinking.
    I think it is the time to be wild and reckless when you are young. Lord knows my man made me want to kill him if he didn't do it himself. Actually that has been our biggest strife his racing motorcycles and being scraped off the track more than a few times. It did not bother me as much but after the kids it would get under my skin, then I would have to stop and realize it was this reckless streak that made me crazy about him and to try and change that would be cutting off my nose to spite my face. Thank goodness he survived his youth and is a much more laid back older man. As far as sex - have lots of it before you commit, don't have regrets, enjoy your experiences, you are only young once, be wise, have fun and grow from all you interact with and I don't think you have a thing to worry about!

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    No, but if you're arguing for tearing down an institution it'd be nice if you had something in mind to take its place.
    I would suggest not tear down the institution of marriage, but I would be in favor of a revamping of it. Here would be my general plan:

Instead of making marriage a lifetime agreement, both parties would have a "Marriage Term" at 5 year intervals and at the end of their 5 year term, both parties would have to agree to another 5 year term or their marriage would be considered null and void.

There is no divorce; if you get married you will have to agree to a minimum of 5 years with that person and the option of continuing or seperating each term.

Failing to renew their license within a 90-day window of expiration (So both partners can decided if they really want to continue) will result in the marriage being considered null and void and an extra monetary penalty if they decide to re-marry. (As an incentive to make a decision)

In the event of a seperation, both parties would continue on as they were single and never married. That means there is no alimony or support from other spose; you must stand on your own two feet.

All assets acquired before the marriage would belong to the person who owned the item pre-marriage.

All assets acquired to the during the marriage would belong to the person who purchased the item; proof of purchase will be required. If ownership cannot be established and both parties want the item, it will be sold and the profits split as shown directly below:

In the event of mutually purchased items, such as a house or car, the item would be liquidated and both parties would recieve 50% of the item's current value* unless one member relinquishes possession of the item to the other party.

*If a member of either party can provide proof that they provided >50% of the cost of the item, they will receive the % that they paid. (EX you buy a 100k aston martin and you pay 99k and your partner pays 1k; provide proof that you paid 99k or that your partner only paid 1k and you will received 99% of what the car is liquidated for and your partner will recieve 1%)

In the event of seperation, and if both parents want the child, any children created will be placed in the primary custody of the person who is deemed the most able to take care of their needs--many factors will be looked at such as the availablity of the parent, income, school district, parental history, evidence of drug use, etc. If both parents are equally able to, the child will decide. (many potential problems here, but its the fairest way srs)

If one parent wants the child and the other relinquishes custody to the former; the latter will be required to provided direct assistance for the upbrining of the child. (to a reasonable extent)

---

More than that of course, but you can see the general gist of things; any thoughts?
    Last edited by tetraktys13; 03-20-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    **Mod Negg'd Crew** KyleAaron why u mad tho lol

AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    I don't feel right living with a woman. It'd make cheating on her difficult...
    LOL!

I'm having way to much fun and value my freedom way too much to get married for years. Why should a man get married if he is happy with his life? Only one reason, KIDS. Otherwise stay free brahs, live life to the fullest.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AbootDatAss View Post
    LOL!

I'm having way to much fun and value my freedom way too much to get married for years. Why should a man get married if he is happy with his life? Only one reason, KIDS. Otherwise stay free brahs, live life to the fullest.
    I wish I could afford to live alone and not dependent upon a 2nd income.

AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Sorry for rambling and such a long post, but this topic is one that I'm passionate about.

I'm pro-marriage, which is why I'm also frustrated and angered by the skewed laws that punish men as a result of marriage. That's why we have threads like this one, because marriage is often very painful for men. Where are the benefits, and are these even worth the risks? Another risk is that the amazing chick that cleared all the right hurdles during the dating phase, might one day transform into the marital shrike, the woman that offers more pain than pleasure/partnership. The woman that keeps her man under her thumb, in the legal sense because she's aware of her legal power.

I don't know what to say, really. I adore marriage, but despise what it's become. I despise what it does to many women, as it offers us too much power--corrupting many women by default. Same with the power that some other cultures offer to married men, but not to married women. I also despise what Westernized marriage does to men--it deprives men of the power they had before tying the knot. But this is what eventually takes place when the laws are skewed to favor one gender over the other, there's a much stronger potential for all gender dealings to become corrupt.

I also can't say with a clear conscience that men are to blame for the women they choose to marry, because IMO, even if a man married the most evil woman on earth, the most self-centered, choleric beast--she should not be able to wield such legal power within the marriage. No man, no matter how dumb or blind should have to suffer these harsh marital laws that punish married men and fathers as if they were criminals. It's the same IMO, that no woman 'deserves' to be brutally raped, even if she's the dumbest tard on two legs. Choosing a woman wisely helps, but it's not the silver bullet. These are the things I take issue with. And these are most likely the same things that have jaded men into not marrying. Inasmuch as I'm saddened by the hate & skepticism toward marriage, I must admit that I also understand where men are coming from.

To answer your original question--marriage is a business contract IMO. A legal contract that's on paper as opposed to a handshake deal. One where both man and woman have equal rights within the business, and not one person is able to act as a free agent, or to legally abuse or censure the rights of their business partner. It's something that both parties agree to make work, and to hold up their end of the deal. And if for any reason that contract must be broken, BOTH parties should suffer equally. No financial retributions should be paid whatsoever, everything split 50/50, and the children must be handled as gently as possible. Venom cannot be spoon fed to the children, or that's perceived as abuse.

That's my take, and what I live by. My man must have a voice and rights within the marriage. So I literally have to curb my inner bitch, and remain mindful that I never abuse the legal power that all Westernized women are awarded by birthright.

If I had a son, I'd make him aware of all that I know. All the things that women keep secret (your minds would be blown), and the things we're capable of as the 'fairer' sex. He'd most likely be confronted with marriage, so I'd try and prepare him for what he'd inevitably face. I'd make him aware of all the traps, including the increasingly corrupt laws that unfairly support my gender. I'd also teach him how to tie knots with women (to commit), but how to make those knots a lot easier to slip out of legally. There are ways, but they're exceptionally crafty, mildly unethical, and require early planning. The greatest tool a man has is his brain, and the weakest links are his heart and his penis (the last two are dominated easily by most women). And since I am a woman after all, there's no one more knowledgeable in regard to potential female corruption than a female.

Bottom line--All men should beware and take massive precautions when signing any legal deals with women. As an indicator, even putting one's penis inside of a woman has legal implications these days. So try and think beyond that. And this is coming from a female that believes and cherishes marriage.
    Please expand on bolded sentences, I feel the RH would like to know.

Visualise what u cant see Verbaleyes's Avatar
    Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verbaleyes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL!

This made me lol. I dont write off marriage but phuck the 20k wedding, 5-10k rings and all that other fairytale nonsense. I have my own home, hobbies and interests that i hae zero intention of giving up for an institutional belief system when i can just as easily live by my own rules and laws, have seen mates lose half their shiat for even being defacto (living together in steady relationship) with a girl for 6 months, seen how a parent struggles raising children on their own, grew up in a home where a parent died when i was very young that made me question a lot of things and helped me learn whats best for me first. I like minimalism. finding a girl whos anti materialism in modern society has become a challenge i accept and have faith in still exists, ill keep livin my life my way until i meet the girl who compliments that in more ways than not. there are so many variables to think about after reading this thread and taking into account some valued opinions its definetely something sacred that i sure as hell wont enter into lightly. subbed for future reading!

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    depends on the girl. i really think the vast majority of you 1, have no clue how to evaluate a person and 2, are so freaking desperate that you over look obvious red flags. fuk all that.
    So much truth. Guys don't believe in themselves, consciously avoid thinking about red flags and basically sign a death warrant on their assets. Repped.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    number 2 - happens to 90% of guys who miss crazies red flags and get married to them...

also I think a lot of guys see an attractive girl and think wow - this is the best Im going to do so I should marry her... and sadly you marry her cause thats it, lifes over found a hot chick and Im banging her.... I am complete yada yada yada...

and age of a chick doesnt matter - Ive met some very mature 20 year olds and some very party type 30+'ers ... it really depends on the girl
    This too. Guys not believing they deserve an attractive AND good woman with quality character traits. Unfortunately the two don't often go together in developed countries. For LTR personality and character will always be the defining factor. Society has emasculated men, contributed to the deterioration of their confidence and essentially put them as second class citizens to women. Men do all the dirty work, have to suck up the most BS and deal with it, are told to be a traditional provider and yet adhere to all these modern feminist ideals at the same time.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Agreed.

The thing that blows my mind is when you see a guy engaged to a chick (who's an obvious princess) and she isn't even hot at all. Then my mind is full of fuk. Not that hotness is all that matters but it makes me wonder sometimes when it seems like the personality ain't that great either.

I think that some guys just reach 30-ish and think "Oh well, time to get married now and have kids".

FAIL.
    I've got two buddies that both turned 30 in August and said "I always said I would wait until 30 to get married". Within three months both of the idiots were engaged, one of them to a women he had known less than a year. I will likely be sharing their happy wedding moments and consoling them over beers during their divorces.

I do not date these specific girls. I may hit it and broom them. Its girls with education, ambitions, and drive for something other then cawk that I get swept up in and yet, I find that balance that is so desperately needed for success. I am not advocate of being a **** to women however, I do not believe a man should be wking or pedestal treatment. Let them earn their keep and yes, **** with them a bit. I am all for that.

They should be magical and changing into a a princess they were brought up and told they were. Lets be cereal, most men and women are settling in fear of being alone. I quite frankly couldn't give a ****. I just straight up want sex. The gf brings it to a different level and continues to ear her keep. On a drop of a hat, she could cross the line, and life goes on.

The problem is that, the sec kids and marriage is involved, the game has changed. Women are catered to by *******s in the legal system. As I have stated before, all things being equal, that would imply equal opportunity. Sex is not something like that and everyone is born either aesthetic above or below or just unattractive. We live in a society where people are sizing everyone up as better or less than. Being content is not the norm.

There is no full proof algorithm or equation for success outside increasing success in ones favor. All I can do is set boundaries for what I will and wont settle or stand for. With most girls, its just sex, straight up. No strings attached. Our good forum friend and funny man, yaboydave said that in his last thread about, post doesn't define every woman as a whore. That would be absurd. The norm is that, sex is not just sex or maybe it is temporary but, estrogen and female logic kicks in ruining something perfectly good.

Every once in awhile, I am okay with a chick afterward, not shoveling her into a cab or brooming her aimlessly. As I stated, I am not here to save her or anyone. I just want to impale as many girls before I die. Ironically enough, marriage being a business arrangement, one involving risking half my worth and success on, I am not keen on doing now or ever. Simply miss, life is just to boring not to take risks.

How is it that you are a miscer at work too? Is this real life?

C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sadly I've met and been with girls that have a strong family and moral upbringing and still turn out to be conniving scum when it comes to. Someone on here said a quote that stuck with me, "I'll start acting chivalrous when I see girl start acting like a lady."
    Last edited by C.ruel; 03-27-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Originally Posted by C.ruel View Post
    Sadly I've met and been with girls that have a strong family and moral upbringing and still turn out to be conniving scum when it comes to. Someone on here said a quote that stuck with me, "I'll start acting chivalrous when I see a single girl start acting like a lady."
    Well, the world doesn't change for you brah. You got to change toward the world before change happens. The bigger problem is that, people wait on the world to change or that some girl or man saves them from the big bad inevitable. That or they seek marriage or commitment cause of fear of being alone. I straight up do not give a ****. I've met tons of skanks and sluts over the years and a handful or so like my current gf, ones that were awesome, had things going, and outside smashing, I enjoyed their company which is saying something for me. I can relate to them beyond a evolutionary and neanderthal level of being which I might add is my go to way in life.

Stay open minded and just pull out the lessons from the experiences. Disregard the feelers and emotional vomit you are typical finding yourself in. Emotions management is key for success in life, be it relationships or business. In regard to relationships, I take a more business approach to them, deal or no deal. Lastly, life is too boring not to take risks. Just saying playboy!

old thread is old. strong bumps lately, but some excellent discussion in this thread from what i remember.

@jamestown that was months ago, brah.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please expand on bolded sentences, I feel the RH would like to know.
    I've been summoned via pm by another 'miscer' whom I love. Hai there!

This is a pretty old post, and I'd love to expound. However, I've ruffled too many feathers in the RH, and a few folks have misconstrued some of my comments, or taken them deeply to heart. Also, women rage when I expose our 'best lies' or means of manipulation. So even though my fingers 'itch' to respond, I'm tired of negs/hate mail, or the best gangbangs. I miss the RH, and I still rage in regard to men being manipulated by women and the legal system, etc. But I'm enjoying the lulz and lightness of general misc., so forgive me for not going back in.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is a pretty old post, and I'd love to expound. However, I've ruffled too many feathers in the RH, and a few folks have misconstrued some of my comments, or taken them deeply to heart. Also, women rage when I expose our 'best lies' or means of manipulation. So even though my fingers 'itch' to respond, I'm tired of negs/hate mail, or the best gangbangs. I miss the RH, and I still rage in regard to men being manipulated by women and the legal system, etc. But I'm enjoying the lulz and lightness of general misc., so forgive me for not going back in.
    You have 8k reps and you're worried about negs? Neg those *******s back, and express yourself.
    Ignore list: abdus

Steal fat, make soap. Bababooey100's Avatar
    Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000) Bababooey100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in no hurry. I've got a house that's paid for, a bunch of cars, and a successful business. There's way too much too lose. And what's with all these girls demanding a ring that costs as much as a car and weddings and honeymoons that cost half as much as a house? Sorry, if you need that to get married, GTFO.

Most of my friends who've got married are either divorced or unhappy. Maybe someday I'll find someone who's not in it for something to gain. Currently I've been between going out and friend zoned with the same girl for 10 years. It's odd and complicated so I'm not going to explain. If someone comes a long that's better I'm taking her. It also doesn't help I live in the middle of nowhere (a woman with a full set of teeth is hot) but at least I'm moving outside the city in the next few years. Good women are few and far between around me. Near the city I can increase my chances of finding a professional girl with a brain. Right now I like the freedom. When ever I want to do something or go somewhere, I do it. I've booked 2 vacations for this summer and didn't even think twice. I do realize my clock is tickin and if I don't pass my genes on about 1 billion years of evolution stops with me.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

The word gangbang and jamestown not in the same sentence has me bertstaring.jpg Wait wut?