MissBaxter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Jamie Eason 12 week LIVEFIT Programme

Hi - first timer here!

Anyone following the above programme? have joined the group and would love a buddy or buddies to join me on the journey - I start on Monday !!! very excited and also nervous !!

Did you get the supplement combo too?

any advice greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
    JULES xxx

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So far I've not been impressed by any routine endorsed by Jamie Eason.

Just my $.02.

Registered User Dazzling Danielle's Avatar
    Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MissBaxter View Post
    Hi - first timer here!

Anyone following the above programme? have joined the group and would love a buddy or buddies to join me on the journey - I start on Monday !!! very excited and also nervous !!

Many thanks
    JULES xxx
    I am on week 2 and loving it! You should post a forum thread in the BodyGroup! I am sure there are people near you or that would love to have someone to work with! Good Luck!

Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anastazya will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it would be a good start at the very least. But I don't think her entire program is finished yet? A friend of mine is going on her program, but it seemed like she only had the first couple of weeks finalized if that.

crmerritt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LiveFit 12 week trainer program..

Originally Posted by MissBaxter View Post
    Hi - first timer here!

Many thanks
    JULES xxx
    Hi, Jules

I am in phase 1 at the end of week 2 and I love it! The workouts are great and I can really tell a difference in progress. I love how you are able to view the moves before you work out to ensure proper form.. I have already lost an inch off my waist (along with the nutrition, 5 meals etc..) and I am seeing great results. I didn't purchase the supplement stack but I do think it is a good one. I take Elite protein, twinlabs multi-vitamin and fish oil pills. A lot of the supplements can get pricy but they do help to fill in the gaps when needed. I did notice that on leg day you def. need to get more carbs in and protein to give you the energy to get through it. I went this morning to the gym after only eating 5 egg whites and drinking water 5min before I arrived (normally I eat more than this and at least 30-45 min beforehand). I was able to finish the workout just barely and I became very nauseated and almost passed out. As embarrassing as it was, I ended up laying in the floor against the wall with my head on my workout folder until I came to. Leg day can take a tole on you if you do not get proper nutrition. One of the staff members at the gym gave me a Gatorade and I quickly returned to strength. I most likely had a drop in sugar. I have found this can be common. Normally, I will eat salmon and green beans etc 30 - 45 min before hand and will feel energized.
    Another thing, don't be intimidated at the gym. I have noticed a lot of the people hang out over in the free weights area are veterans and it can get intimidating at times considering you are new to the game. Just don't give up! I will be glad to be a buddy and I could also use the encouragement as well!

zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaidat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems like a good start for someone just starting out. I prefer Kris Gethin's plan (love it!) I also did Lee Labrada's 12 week plan before Kris's, I liked that one too.

patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) patterson678 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    seems good for a beginner, but not intense enough for me. And I don't understand why its up if it isn't finished.
    Melyssa BS Exercise Science, Ma Ed

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity."
    John F. Kennedy

dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started week 3 of phase 1 yesterday and I love it. I've lost 2 lbs. so far (but I also didn't do so great with the diet last week) and I can already see that my stomach and arms appear leaner. Her diet plan keeps me feeling full and I'm able to stick very well to the macros that are right for me (by reading the macro sticky in nutrition). Also, at least for weeks 1 and 2, I didn't feel like it was as intense of a program, so I did 30 min. extra of cardio afterwards because I had the energy. However, you start on week 3 and you definitely start using up more of your fuel to do your workout. I'm not at all used to all the isolation exercises and they kick my butt, but it feels great. I love how she changes up the workouts a little bit each week because it keeps me interested enough to keep going for more.

Good luck on the program!!
    *Dollface33*

Lifting heavy makes me FEEL sexy..now that's motivation!

railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just wanted to ask you ladies that have been doing this program about how much time does it require for the workouts? My wife has been wanting to start hitting the gym and I am not there currently to help her out so I was thinking of suggesting this program to her but she is very limited on time. Working 5 days a week, has her daughter (my stepdaughter) thurs night through monday night and is doing 3 online college courses so really very little time. If not this program can anyone suggest any other beginner programs that may work for her?

Londonlady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by railsldr View Post
    just wanted to ask you ladies that have been doing this program about how much time does it require for the workouts? My wife has been wanting to start hitting the gym and I am not there currently to help her out so I was thinking of suggesting this program to her but she is very limited on time. Working 5 days a week, has her daughter (my stepdaughter) thurs night through monday night and is doing 3 online college courses so really very little time. If not this program can anyone suggest any other beginner programs that may work for her?
    For Phase 1 it's focusing on building muscle so there's no cardio. I'm finding the workouts are only taking about 30mins, so are many others that are doing the program as well. In Phase 2 Jamie incorporates 30mins of cardio to the workouts, so give about an hour or so for the workouts after the first 4 weeks. It's a good program, I've been really enjoying it so far. It depends on your wife's schedule but if she has the 30-60mins to set aside it's a good workout to try.

railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) railsldr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks londonlady, it sounds like those times might work perfectly. 30 mins the first few weeks when she still is trying to get into it and hopefully by the time the 1 hour days hit she will want to go instead of the normal (dont' wanna do this) of the first couple weeks for a new weightlifter.

hurleygurley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    So far I've not been impressed by any routine endorsed by Jamie Eason.

Just my $.02.

what would you recommend?

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hurleygurley View Post
    what would you recommend?
    Rippetoe's "Starting Strength" or "New Rules of Lifting for Women" by Lou Schuler.

ANYTHING is better than nothing, of course, but these two programs are far superior. There is a stickied thread about choosing a program if you are a beginner.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127023861

Here is the thread. Please read it OP. (And anyone else doing Eason's LiveFit. )
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

gerusa111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by railsldr View Post
    I started this program a few weeks ago and like that it only takes me about 45 min., give or take a few. I am having a hard time taking the time for the meal preparations but will work harder on it. I am sure there will be more time involvement necessary as the program continues but I like the fact that I know exactly what to do once i am in the gym. Tell your wife to just get started, one way or another. That always seems to be the hardest part. Just don't let her feel guilty if she cannot make it to the gym. This too shall pass and when it does she will be happy to have plugged away, slowly but consistently.

knight76310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also doing this program. Started Monday. The no cardio thing for the first 4 weeks is probably the only thing I won't follow. That is hard for me do, so we'll see how it goes.

I looked at a lot of programs, did a lot of reading on here. Right now, for me, this is the right program. A guy I work with has lifted most of his life, so I run things by him, just to see what he thinks.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we can chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi

Unique13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm wondering if this program would be good for fat loss? I was looking at her 12 week tone and define but liked this program better. Any feedback?

amykm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Unique13 View Post
    I'm wondering if this program would be good for fat loss? I was looking at her 12 week tone and define but liked this program better. Any feedback?
    I'm giving it a go for fat loss, because other things I've tried (reducing calories, upping cardio) haven't worked for me. Plus, I love doing weights!

A question for other people on this plan - I feel like I read somewhere in the plan that you should have a protein shake after every workout, which I've been doing, although it isn't actually written in the 'meal plan' section, is this correct?

Londonlady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amykm View Post
    I'm giving it a go for fat loss, because other things I've tried (reducing calories, upping cardio) haven't worked for me. Plus, I love doing weights!

A question for other people on this plan - I feel like I read somewhere in the plan that you should have a protein shake after every workout, which I've been doing, although it isn't actually written in the 'meal plan' section, is this correct?
    This program will definately help with fat loss. I have seen some good changes in my body and am on week 10 of the program. Jamie reccomends eating real, whole foods after your workout. However she does say that if you're short on time have a Protein Shake afterwards. I don't believe the protein shakes are specifically in the meal plan as outlined by her, but she does use them and tells people following the program to take them if you need to.
    Honestly, I usually do a protein shake after every workout. I tend to plan my meals around my workouts and protein shakes are easy and doable after a hard workout. Good Luck!