voeslauer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Natural Test Boosters (E.g. Bioforge) - why cycle?

Why do you have to stop taking natural test boosters after 6-8 weeks? If they are natural and completely harmless, why don't take them all the time and have constant higher test levels?

What happens if you stop taking them? i primarly wanna take them for libido boost and recovery reasons, so it's extremely important for me that my libido is not getting worse after i stop taking the booster than it is now - is that 100% sure?

JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by voeslauer View Post
    Why do you have to stop taking natural test boosters after 6-8 weeks? If they are natural and completely harmless, why don't take them all the time and have constant higher test levels?

What happens if you stop taking them? i primarly wanna take them for libido boost and recovery reasons, so it's extremely important for me that my libido is not getting worse after i stop taking the booster than it is now - is that 100% sure?

eventually anything can give you some sort of shutdown no matter your age or test levels, your body can think it can stop producing so much and BAM you have lower test levels. Not only that but your receptors can get used to it and you may no longer get results.

They are natural but its boosting, supporting, adding to your body's ability to produce TEst... if you are having libido issues they make other products just for that issue!... you are pretty young what seems to be the issue :/
    fitness is a lifestyle
    winning the war against genetics

JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    also there are foods that help with libido ... celery, bannanas, raw oysters, avocados, raw almonds (nuts).... you can always try this first and see how it takes effect!!
    fitness is a lifestyle

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    eventually anything can give you some sort of shutdown no matter your age or test levels, your body can think it can stop producing so much and BAM you have lower test levels. Not only that but your receptors can get used to it and you may no longer get results.

They are natural but its boosting, supporting, adding to your body's ability to produce TEst... if you are having libido issues they make other products just for that issue!... you are pretty young what seems to be the issue :/
    This post, disregard it.

@ OP
    It would be retarded for a company to suggest someone run there product indefinitely if it skews homeostasis in any way. If you want a libido boost take tribulus or icarrin. Recovery wise consuming more food post workout tends to help most people. If you want to run natty test boosters, depending on which one, I wouldn't go over 12 weeks and you really only need 2-4 weeks off but IMO they should be conserved for when you've plateaued in your goals.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eventually anything can give you some sort of shutdown no matter your age or test levels, your body can think it can stop producing so much and BAM you have lower test levels.
    so you are saying by boosting your body's ability to produce more testosterone will "some sort of shutdown?" where are you getting this from?

Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
    so you are saying by boosting your body's ability to produce more testosterone will "some sort of shutdown?" where are you getting this from?

MY word should not be SHUTDOWN MY BAD THERE, but if you have low test levels now and take stuff to boost them then YES they will go higher.... BUT once off of them they could go back down to what they once were AND OR could actually drop lower then they were... ALSO Like stated your recpotors could get used to it thats why PRETTY MUCH all supplements are recc to cycle off and on them.
    fitness is a lifestyle

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MY word should not be SHUTDOWN MY BAD THERE, but if you have low test levels now and take stuff to boost them then YES they will go higher.... BUT once off of them they could go back down to what they once were AND OR could actually drop lower then they were... ALSO Like stated your recpotors could get used to it thats why PRETTY MUCH all supplements are recc to cycle off and on them.
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    This post, disregard it.

@ OP
    It would be retarded for a company to suggest someone run there product indefinitely if it skews homeostasis in any way. If you want a libido boost take tribulus or icarrin. Recovery wise consuming more food post workout tends to help most people. If you want to run natty test boosters, depending on which one, I wouldn't go over 12 weeks and you really only need 2-4 weeks off but IMO they should be conserved for when you've plateaued in your goals.

Confused on why you said to disregard my comment..... nothing said there is false.... I corrected my word on SHUTDOWN
    fitness is a lifestyle

Confused on why you said to disregard my comment..... nothing said there is false.... I corrected my word on SHUTDOWN
    You clearly misunderstand the difference between exogenous and endogenous.
    NSCA CSCS

nooooooppppeee i get the difference between the two something generated from outside the system and something genterated from within...
    fitness is a lifestyle

There is tons that go into libido issues... dudes asking for advice not someone to bash on other people threads .... He is 23 if he has issues or thinks he does he should get tested and go from there... not take test boosters and just rock on with whats going on!! and THERE IS NOOOO discussion on the topic a test booster will help while on it does NOT mean they will stay high and not go back down to the level they are are at... being 23 he should go do doctor he should not have any libio issues at that age unless he has Deficiency problem!!!
    fitness is a lifestyle

so you think tribulus only is better for libido and recovery than a combo like bioforge or activate xtreme? I wanna try something mild first wich definitely is natural and doesn't destroy or even harm my hormonal system.
    I've seen a doctor before and taken a blood test, my testosterone is pretty much at the bottom line of the normal scale (2,8ng, normal is 2,5-8ng) , so they won't give me any testosterone substitution - and to be honest i don't want to take injections for the rest of my life, so I'm fine with it.
    my libido and recovery is not a really big issue, it just could be a lot better, especially at my age. I'm maybe horny once every three days, but I'll have regular sex about 3 times a week with my GF. She would like more, but I'm just not in the mood, so maybe one of these products could help me a little, but it's just that I'm very concerned it's even worse than right now if i stop taking them, because some say they are so strong because they are mixed with PH or dianabol or some roid **** witch destroys the system..

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Originally Posted by voeslauer View Post
    so you think tribulus only is better for libido and recovery than a combo like bioforge or activate xtreme? I wanna try something mild first wich definitely is natural and doesn't destroy or even harm my hormonal system.
    I've seen a doctor before and taken a blood test, my testosterone is pretty much at the bottom line of the normal scale (2,8ng, normal is 2,5-8ng) , so they won't give me any testosterone substitution - and to be honest i don't want to take injections for the rest of my life, so I'm fine with it.
    my libido and recovery is not a really big issue, it just could be a lot better, especially at my age. I'm maybe horny once every three days, but I'll have regular sex about 3 times a week with my GF. She would like more, but I'm just not in the mood, so maybe one of these products could help me a little, but it's just that I'm very concerned it's even worse than right now if i stop taking them, because some say they are so strong because they are mixed with PH or dianabol or some roid **** witch destroys the system..
    Horny Goat Weed, for a more complete product AI Perform.
    NSCA CSCS

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
    Lovely quote Tyler

You can't beat homeostasis forever. BF can be used effectively up to 12 weeks but it's effects won't last indefinitely.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

what about the more simple stuff, like tribulus+maca+horny goat weed or yohimbin (all in a very moderate dose) - which might be even better for libido? can this used be longer?

If I would youse bioforge for 12 weeks, than pause for 8 weeks, could i expect the same increase in T-levels again?