rmcgucke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation HELP!! Trainer gave up on me??

Hi everyone. I am a first time bikini competitor. I am 22 years old, 4'11 and currently 112 lbs. I decided in June that I wanted to compete in an Oct 1st NPC bikini show. So I began at 125 lbs with my first trainer, who stopped texting me and never officially signed on as my trainer (she never gave me meal plans or exercise beyond the first week). So then I tried to sign on and paid a new trainer, a highly known promoter. I received a very cookie cutter plan and after a month, decided to find a new trainer. My current trainer.

SO I thought.

He is a competitor himself and I began paying him. He gave me great diets- I finally began to come down. About 2 weeks ago, I cheated and ate nachos at taco bell. I told him, and he told me that only the strong survive and has been pretty much off the radar since.

Im back on his diet, but have no direction now. I try to contact him, but he hasnt said anything. He asked when I was free and told me that he assumed I gave up, but once I told him when I was free, he never replied. This was a few days ago. I tried to say hi today and he never replied.

So...HELP!!! Im still nowhere near my goal and feel directionless. Ive spent TONS of money that I dont really have on trainers, my suit, diets...gym..tanning products..you name it. I really need help and advice becuse my show is in a month! Should I find yet another trainer and spend even more?? Can anyone help me??? I heard the final week is the most crucial. Please someone help me! I dont want to give up!!

DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DrivenBeaver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Weird scenario. maybe he's just testing you.

bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbforlife9123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rmcgucke View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a first time bikini competitor. I am 22 years old, 4'11 and currently 112 lbs. I decided in June that I wanted to compete in an Oct 1st NPC bikini show. So I began at 125 lbs with my first trainer, who stopped texting me and never officially signed on as my trainer (she never gave me meal plans or exercise beyond the first week). So then I tried to sign on and paid a new trainer, a highly known promoter. I
    received a very cookie cutter plan and after a month, decided to find a new trainer. My current trainer.

SO I thought.

He is a competitor himself and I began paying him. He gave me great diets- I finally began to come down. About 2 weeks ago, I cheated and ate nachos at taco bell. I told him, and he told me
    that only the strong survive and has been pretty much off the radar since.

Im back on his diet, but have no direction now. I try to contact him, but he hasnt said anything. He asked when I was free and told me that he assumed I gave up, but once I told him when I was free, he never replied. This was a few days ago. I tried to say hi today
    and he never replied.

So...HELP!!! Im still nowhere near my goal and feel directionless. Ive spent TONS of money that I dont really have on trainers, my suit, diets...gym..tanning products..you name it. I really need help and advice becuse my show is in a month! Should I find
    yet another trainer and spend even more?? Can anyone help me??? I heard the final week is the most crucial. Please someone help me! I dont want to give up!!

What type of questions do u need answered? I know how it feels to be lost when doing ur first show.

xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xboxing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well done

ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashgonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, did you compete?
    Very weird scenario though. I would knock on his door and be like "Dude, I screwed up, but I got my game face on and, by the way, I paid you, so let's hit the gym...thanks!" I hope it worked out.
    "It's these long days, the ones that drag on when all else are feasting and we are fasting; when all else are tiring and we are training--these are the days that make us a breed apart. Our silent suffering separates us."

Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Careless22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sorry but you seem nowhere near disciplined/serious enough to be competing.

How bad do you want to win? If so then you shouldnt even need your trainers support to be dieting correctly. you want a diet? there are 1000 different ones that are proven to work on this website.

Calories in vs calories out. Find out your maintenance calories by typing in "Site:forum.bodybuilding.com maintenance calories" on google Then eat 20% less calories to cut down fat.
    Balance your macro nutrients. 40% protein, 30%fat, 30% carbs.
    Train 3x minimum per week with weights, and 3x a week HIIT.

Its not that hard, youre just not serious enough.

As for your trainers leaving you, clearly you are giving up WAYYY to easily. Show some initiative and call him saying "I am serious now, and i have paid you for remaining time. So lets do this"