bigB2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question more weight or more reps?

I am doing a leg workout once a week that consists of squats, leg press, dead lifts, leg extentions, and leg curls. If I am looking for the most size gains (not so much strength, but bulk size) should I do more weight with lower reps, or work on doing the weight I am at now (Squat: 315x8 for 3 sets 365x8 for 2 sets) more reps. I've heard two different sides to this and I am looking for more comments. Looking for bulk size. Thanks.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More weight with lower reps. Keep reps from 4-10. Also, do your deadlifts on back day.

laugh n rolling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No one can say it for you! Trial and error. You know.