Closed Thread
    bratok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question That's My Program, Is It Any Good?

That's a program i worked out, is it any good for growing up the mass?

1. ( monday ) CHEST / SHOULDS
    2. AEROBICS
    3. BACK / BICEPS / STOMACH
    4. CHEST / SHOULDERS
    5. AEROBICS
    6. CHEST / SHOULDERS
    7. BACK / BICEPS / STOMACH

thanx

Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No your overtraining. Try working each muscle group once a week a split like this:

Monday : Back/Forearms/Abs

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Chest

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Biceps/Triceps/Abs

Saturday: Shoulders/Traps

Sunday: Rest

You dont seem to want to work legs thats why I havnt included them and if you want to do cardio add it in after your weights unless your trying to cut.
    Keep your workouts under 1 hour and aim for 4 excersices for big muscle groups with 3 sets per excersice and 6-8 reps. For smaller muscle groups aim for 3 excersices with 2 sets and 8-10 reps. Make sure your workouts are intense and and get atleast 8hours sleep , 1gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and at least 400 calories above maintenance. With these basics in order your body has no chioce but to grow. Remember you grow out of the gym not in the gym.

Slim Goodbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Chicken Legs?

Why not do legs? You want to have chicken legs? I agree with the previous poster you are over training. One bodypart per week is sufficient.

Also no one can tell you if you will gain mass on a program unless you give all the information. Diet is a huge part of the equation, which unfortunately most people don't focus on enough. Also number of sets and reps are an issue.

Provide a complete nutrition and workout plan and you might get some descent feedback.

Thumbs up

thanx,
    Yeah, legs are also importans, got to add them too.
    I've got those damn phisical culture classes that I can't really quit on tuesdays and fridays, so i guess the program could look kind like that:

Monday : Back/Forearms/Abs

Tuesday: Rest ( aerobics )

Wednesday: Chest

Thursday: Shoulders/Traps

Friday: Rest ( aerobics )

Saturday: Biceps/Triceps/Abs

Sunday: Legs

As for the diet, i eat a platefull of ( don't laugh ) porige for breakfest, coffee & breads for launch, some meat ( usually chicken or pork ) for dinner and 3 -4 pancakes for supper.

Also i'm taking that protein-based mass growing powder 30 min. before and after workouts. They recomend 4 scoops mixed in 1l of water for every serve. I'm not any close to a pro builder ( yet! ) also can't drink 1l of water at a time and the powder tastes like ****! ( very sweat, are all powders like that? ), so i take 1 scoop in a glass ( ~250g ) of water or milk.

Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr.Lean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You need to spread your food intake over at least 5 and if possible six meals. Try to include complex carbs( potatoes, rice , wholemeal bread and pasta) and proteins(fish, eggs, chicken, dairy products(Cheese , yoghurt , milk etc), nuts and beans) in each meal and some healthy fats like flax oil. Definalty get betwen 25-35 grams of protein in the mornings, post- workout and before bed- these times are crucial.
    As for your powder Ive tried Meta-Whey by MRM and Simply Whey by EAS and the vanilla flavours in both makes are delicious. I just add 2 bannanas, a scoop of icecream and 400ml of skimmed milk for an excellant post workout shake. I think your taking a weight gainer by the sounds of it although Im not sure why you need to take it 30 mins before you workout.
    Also if you must do cardio or aerobics as you like to call it then make sure its its for no moer than 20-25 mins and is at moderate pace or youll be burining of all those calories that are so important during a bulking phase.

Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

A lot of people dont like Legs because of those damn "squats", but what most dont realize is that when you get the form down you've got it all. Or just do leg presses

Smile

I'm taking the mass gainer powder 30 min. before workout, because it takes 30 - 40 min. to get into the bloodstream and then land in the muscles that are being worked on... at least so it was said in the bodybuilding Encyclopedia, as well as on the label of the powder. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The powder is called "nutrition - whey mass gainer - vanilla" or something ( white plastic jar with dark blue / black label ) - had turned the label off some time ago, so can't remember now exactly. Did any of you also use this particular powder? Did it help? Also which do you think which mass gainer has the best effect and an ok taste?

Thanx

soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soundbomb_85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't follow the programs in the bodybuilding encyclopedia. They take way too long and you have to do them too often. The only thing that encyclopedia is good for is telling you how to do different exercises. Stick with the one body part a week method or work out only three times a week if you do PFT.
    You'll never know what you can do until you do more than you can

fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fido is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why only once a week? for the average person, gains will come quicker at 2-3x per week per muscle

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by fido
    why only once a week? for the average person, gains will come quicker at 2-3x per week per muscle
    Nope.

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Originally posted by fido
    Not at all once a week is enough. Muscles need rest and by doing them 2-3 days a week youre not giving your muscles any opportunity to grow at all. I use to do it 2-3 times a week and got furious without seeing any results. I finally decided to only do it once a week and within 2 months the results were not only surprising to me but incredible.
    Muscles

illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) illustrious540 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You got to remember muscles dont grow in the gym

GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GeNeTicFreAk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree with illustrious except you for got to add something...excluding a pump they dont grow in the gym (sometimes mine just blow up b/c of a pump!)

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles

Thumbs up

Originally posted by illustrious540
    You got to remember muscles dont grow in the gym
    I know that they dont grow in the gym they grow from eating right and sleeping .
    Muscles

masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Formulate a routine which u can handle along with your other everyday duties, if you make a program which u are feeling uncomfortable with due to time restraints etc, u won't keep it going, u gotta enjoy your time in the gym and look forward to the next day at which u r due to go in again....

That being said, i think recovery is very important hence I never train a muscle group more than once a week, i go to the gym three days a week and do cardio the other three days and have one day of complete rest, here's how it goes:

Day 1;Chest/shoulders
    Day 2; Rest(cardio)
    Day 3; Back/biceps
    Day 4; REst/Cardio
    Day 5; Legs/triceps
    Day 6 Rest/Cardio
    Day 7; Total rest

As you notice each muscle group gets plenty of time to recover.
    A pump is like cuming - Arnold

Thumbs up

Thanx, so I guess the best program for me would look like that...

1. Chest / Shoulders

2. rest ( aerobics )

3. Back / Biceps

3. Abs / Wrists

5. rest ( aerobics )

6. Legs / Triceps

7. Total rest

...so each muscle group is worked on once a week, as suggested.

By the way, is it possible to increase wrist size by squeezing the rubber doughnut? Tried on my girl's tits - no increase

masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also remember to keep your weight sessions no longer than an hour, this is around the time that growth hormone release peaks and if u continue training it actually has a negative effect on your body....

Gaining size with squeezing our g'friends tities!! LOL, don't know bout that bro, maybe if you finger her for ages and ages, sometimes that **** makes my forearms sore!!

Try wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, and also get a pair of those little squeezing things that are designed for beefing up your grip etc.

Peace.
    A pump is like cuming - Arnold

Makardi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're probably overdoing it. Also why no legs ? Lol unless she has titanium tits I doubt that'll increase grip strength ..

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Makardi View Post
    You're probably overdoing it. Also why no legs ? Lol unless she has titanium tits I doubt that'll increase grip strength ..
    OP got his answer to this 14 years ago...
    Experience, not just theory