azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Ed Coan Deadlift Routine! Twice?

Hi guys,

Moved to a new city recently, lifts and conditioning are not really on point at the moment. I was not progressing due to a lack of programming/cycling because of less gym time.
    One of the guys at the gym suggest that I do the Ed Coan/Philipi routine. I was sceptical at first, but I am doing good on it at the moment. I was thinking, what about running the routine strait after. Can anyone give info/experiences on whether this would be a good idea?

Thanks
    i dont compete against you. i compete against myself yesterday, last week, last year

No one system of training is better than all of the other systems. However, proper training always involves common elements. These are hard work, abbreviated training programs, progression, good form, and motivation - Brooks Kubik