Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you so much charlievanriper, it means a lot!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I want to Share this

I wrote this blog the day before I joined the Juggernaut contest. I wanted to share it with you all. It's a little on the heavy side, but you guys are family now.

Finding the will to live.
    Aug 29, 2011 12:52PM

It was three years ago that I tried to comet suicide. I swallowed over four hundred pills that ranged from pain killers to musinex. I was in a relationship that was killing me and I was losing the will to do any thing.

That night I should have died. I waited in the bath tub full of hot water to try to speed up the process. I could feel myself letting go of the will to live. As I started slipping away I got a call from a childhood friend (Justus). He called me asking me if everything was ok, because he got a overwhelming feeling to call. with tears in his voice he kept me awake and encouraged me to push through it. He stayed on the phone with me, told me that he knows that life hurts right now, but it will get better. Thanks to him I survived that night, but had what felt like a massive hangover for the next three days.

I spent an other two years in that relationship that made me want to die. It was on and off again, but it was all I had. With time the situation drove me to drinking. I became a massive drunk and drowned all my problems. With the help from my friends and family I was finally able to let go and move on.

After I finished with all the drama I was causing myself, I finished school and became a personal trainer. Life started getting better as I began to get more into shape, as I studied just for the sake of learning. I gave up all alcohol and thank God I never turned to drugs.

Fast forwarding a bit here I am in a relationship with a girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, who makes me feel so happy even when shes angry with me. We have a baby boy due any day now and I couldn't be happier.

Taking care of my body helped me cope with my problems, as well as helping me grow mentally, and helping me grow spiritually. The healthier I became the stronger my body, mind, and spirit became. If it wasn't for fitness with the support of my family and friends, I could have been a dead man.

For all of you reading this that have something going on in their lives that is draining them, please don't give up! There are those who believe in you and want the best for you. In times of weakness turn to your God, family and friends for needed support, while trying to maintain a healthy active lifestyle. Fitness will make your body feel that it can do any thing, and reach your goals no matter what.

If something as simple as a Dumbbell and a stick of celery can safe my life, then I won't give up on you because something as simple as someone caring could save yours.
    Last edited by Lanithroe; 08-31-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling

I am so damn tired of seeing SEX selling supplements, instead of results. The results can be sexy no doubt about that. Ripped abs slim bodies and two tickets to the gun show can posses sex appeal, but that shouldn't be the main focus. I want to see some real life results of flab becoming abs! I don't want to see a hot chick then that same hot chick with abs.

How can people buy products just because of sex? Let me just put it this way " Fitness is sexy, but sexyness is NOT fitness"! I am so glad that infinite labs sells results, not tight shorts and push up bras.

Eating my veggie oat meal + recipe

So I am sitting down to eat my lunch which consists of a chicken breast, and veggie oat meal. Drum role please... now the recipe for veggie oat meal.

Mix the following unheated.

Take 1/2 cup stewed tomatoes with juices.
    Add 1/2 cup french style green beans (or what ever style you prefer).
    Add 1/2 cup of unflavored oats.
    season to taste with Basil, Italian seasonings, or seasoning of your choice. (I dont use salt)
    Let sit in fridge for at least 10 minutes before eating, so oats absorb all the tomato juice.

Store in refrigerator until needed then just heat

That's it guys. Until next time thanks for reading!

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome to the contest! Glad to see you are so excited about it. Thought of any names yet?
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

Don't click on my youtube channel!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/kmmaupin?feature=mhee[/url]

His name Is Aden William Baker.

Originally Posted by kmmaupin View Post
    welcome to the contest! Glad to see you are so excited about it. Thought of any names yet?

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    I wrote this blog the day before I joined the Juggernaut contest. I wanted to share it with you all. It's a little on the heavy side, but you guys are family now.

It was three years ago that I tried to comet suicide. I swallowed over four hundred pills that ranged from pain killers to musinex. I was in a relationship that was killing me and I was losing the will to do any thing.

That night I should have died. I waited in the bath tub full of hot water to try to speed up the process. I could feel myself letting go of the will to live. As I started slipping away I got a call from a childhood friend (Justus). He called me asking me if everything was ok, because he got a overwhelming feeling to call. with tears in his voice he kept me awake and encouraged me to push through it. He stayed on the phone with me, told me that he knows that life hurts right now, but it will get better. Thanks to him I survived that night, but had what felt like a massive hangover for the next three days.

I spent an other two years in that relationship that made me want to die. It was on and off again, but it was all I had. With time the situation drove me to drinking. I became a massive drunk and drowned all my problems. With the help from my friends and family I was finally able to let go and move on.

After I finished with all the drama I was causing myself, I finished school and became a personal trainer. Life started getting better as I began to get more into shape, as I studied just for the sake of learning. I gave up all alcohol and thank God I never turned to drugs.

Fast forwarding a bit here I am in a relationship with a girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, who makes me feel so happy even when shes angry with me. We have a baby boy due any day now and I couldn't be happier.

Taking care of my body helped me cope with my problems, as well as helping me grow mentally, and helping me grow spiritually. The healthier I became the stronger my body, mind, and spirit became. If it wasn't for fitness with the support of my family and friends, I could have been a dead man.

For all of you reading this that have something going on in their lives that is draining them, please don't give up! There are those who believe in you and want the best for you. In times of weakness turn to your God, family and friends for needed support, while trying to maintain a healthy active lifestyle. Fitness will make your body feel that it can do any thing, and reach your goals no matter what.

If something as simple as a Dumbbell and a stick of celery can safe my life, then I won't give up on you because something as simple as someone caring could save yours.
    Dude thats quite the story of overcoming. We all have our ups and downs in life but atleast when you were at your lowest point you had someone who cared for you to help you out and remind yo to never give up and look how right your friend was about things getting better. Its all a learning experince and allows us to grow as people which you certainly have kudos.

Thanks for sharing that man I'm sure theres a lot of people out there in similar situations and hearing about someone else overcoming always makes it easier.

I am so damn tired of seeing SEX selling supplements, instead of results. The results can be sexy no doubt about that. Ripped abs slim bodies and two tickets to the gun show can posses sex appeal, but that shouldn't be the main focus. I want to see some real life results of flab becoming abs! I don't want to see a hot chick then that same hot chick with abs.

How can people buy products just because of sex? Let me just put it this way " Fitness is sexy, but sexyness is NOT fitness"! I am so glad that infinite labs sells results, not tight shorts and push up bras.
    Sex sells everything it seems man. The reality of it is it's all marketing ploys to make money even those "I lost 30lb using such an such" are often misleading photo shop pics or highly embellished. Your smart enough not to fall for the bull**** though man many obviously are not.

And on a lighter note I got that juggernaut vs colossus pic up on my thread!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Thanks Bro! I went and left a post on the picture!

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Dude thats quite the story of overcoming. We all have our ups and downs in life but atleast when you were at your lowest point you had someone who cared for you to help you out and remind yo to never give up and look how right your friend was about things getting better. Its all a learning experince and allows us to grow as people which you certainly have kudos.

Thanks for sharing that man I'm sure theres a lot of people out there in similar situations and hearing about someone else overcoming always makes it easier.

Sex sells everything it seems man. The reality of it is it's all marketing ploys to make money even those "I lost 30lb using such an such" are often misleading photo shop pics or highly embellished. Your smart enough not to fall for the bull**** though man many obviously are not.

And on a lighter note I got that juggernaut vs colossus pic up on my thread!

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for checking out my log man. I received my Juggernaut stack today and official start the contest this evening. Ripping into my shoulders, traps and core this evening. Expecting an epic workout. great log so far man, can't wait to see workouts and progress.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It was three years ago that I tried to comet suicide. I swallowed over four hundred pills that ranged from pain killers to musinex. I was in a relationship that was killing me and I was losing the will to do
    any thing.

THIS IS AMAZING DUSTIN, God has blessed you greatly, daily I am discovering why I am supposed to be in this contest and a member of this community.

I would love to have you share your story in my ******** group The BUC Fellow ship (Bodybuilders under Christ) If you or anyone else wants to join hit me up for the link. I have a good group its small but growing, its for sharing our experiences with God and learning.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Your more then welcome to share my story in your group!

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    THIS IS AMAZING DUSTIN, God has blessed you greatly, daily I am discovering why I am supposed to be in this contest and a member of this community.

I would love to have you share your story in my ******** group The BUC Fellow ship (Bodybuilders under Christ) If you or anyone else wants to join hit me up for the link. I have a good group its small but growing, its for sharing our experiences with God and learning.

So it starts

I am off to the gym to take my first dose of JUGGERNAUT and later will post my newspaper picture tonight!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Truly inspiring my friend! Cant wait to see what you think about the Juggernaut! In for pics!

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dustin, thanks for sharing that with the community. I'm sure there are other out there that can relate. Although, I cannot relate- but I am glad to see that you found the will within yourself to move on, to heal, to better your well-being- to get through your dark times. Please do not get offended if I say something that might seem off as I do not mean to cause miss-understanding through incorrect words- you know what I mean?

I like the name you chose for you boy. I think my wife pitched that name for ours in our never ending list when we were choosing a name for ours.

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post

Change starts within yourself

'You' need to have the will within' yourself to want to change/better yourself. You can of course ask family/friends/co-workers/spiritual/communities for support but that's after you find the will power within yourself. I've noticed a lot of people who look for a change that start to depend on an outside force to do & make everything work right from the start but revert because they personally don't have the will power and I've seen people who found that said will power to change and with support from the outside- who ever it might be- change their lives for the better.

These words are meant to me motivational and I hope they are- I just hope I didn't use incorrect wording and offended someone- if I did I really apologize.
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope your first test run of Juggernaut was as good as mine tonight!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Dusty... Stopping by to say hi and check out your blog. Looking forward to following your progress!!!

Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137405463
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

First Time Juggernaut!

Here is what taking Juggernaut for the first time felt like.

I jumped on that treadmill, and ran until it caught fire. Then I rode that S.O.B. to the top of mount Olympus right up to Zeus's face. I took his lightning bolt, and ate it right in front of him, and then crapped thunder. Then I jumped back onto my treadmill chariot of fire, and returned to earth as a Juggernaut. Hell I didn't even start me work out yet!

I'll post more in the morning.

Thanks Bro!

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Truly inspiring my friend! Cant wait to see what you think about the Juggernaut! In for pics!

aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey sorry it took me so long to hit you up on your log but i been so busy trying to get all my stuff together on my log... I really apreciate you coming on to mine and showing your support... Look forward to follow your progress more and getting to know you better... and cant wait to see you again on my blog thank you so much for all the support.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey brother hope your day is Awesome, loved the reference to Zeus and the Gods of Olympus. Yo'll find I write alot about Greek myths and the greek Gods as well as my Comic book Icon Thor "The God Of Thunder" Ha ha I will yield the Hammer Mouldar once again, To Victory !!

Love it my friend
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dustin, welcome to the family. Your story til this day is inspiring. Best wish for you as you take on the role of a father. There truly is nothing like it. It's when life starts to finally make sense.

Good luck in the competition.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Birth of the Juggernaut!

So yesterday was my first day taking Juggernaut, and BCAA's. It felt amazing. I ran about 20 minutes more then I normally do just because I felt like I could push harder. Yesterday was a cardio day so I didn't get to see how it effected my power, but today is my upper body day so I will get to test that out today. Overall Juggernaut made me feel pretty good and full of life, so I am looking forward to seeing what the long term results are!

I wanted to take this time to share this with you guys. It is from a book I am writing, but I trust you guys with what I am about to share.

SELF IMAGE: The world begins, and ends with how you see yourself. The world appears to you as you appear to yourself. If the world seem to be dark and chaotic we must ask ourselves, what inside of me is not feeling at peace? What inside of me is the source of my own personal chaos? If we allow ourselves to see ourselves in a positive light, then the world will appear in that image. Life is as good as we allow ourselves to be.

after this contest is done it is my desire to become a body builder, and obtain some sort of sponsor. Simply but I wont give up and I will reach my goals. Thank you all for your support, and may you find happiness on the path you walk!

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thank you for posting that, very inspiring.

We all want to believe that we can "look" like that if we work hard and take said product, so we get sucked in and then are dissapointed when it doesn't happen like that. I am glad that I have never seen Infinite Labs products displayed like that. I trust in the "Product" not the supposed "look" that I can get from taking it.

I hope you have a Terrific Juggernaut Thursday
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

Hey guys I just joined a awesome group www.********.com/groups/BUCFellowship/ There is a lot of driving force for personal growth here, and I am looking forward to taping into it!

My website!

Hey guys make sure to check out my web site at www.breathofgaia.com . I don't sell any thing on my website It's more of a online portfolio of my work as a trainer. Soon I will be posting a page on my website called "Inspiration of the month" who knows maybe it could be you who is the inspiration of the month! I want to post a link for infinite labs on there to but I need to find out if it is ok first before i do.

I can't wait to hit the gym today a tare it up with Juggernaut!

genabaisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genabaisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genabaisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genabaisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) genabaisa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are to many people in the gym, online, and just all over who talk a strong game but it ends with just that. I don't care if your here to dominate and be the best, but I do care to see the passion you have for fitness. I feel that one of the the most important roles of a Juggernaut is not just being a driving force in the gym, but being a driving force of motivation for others.

So lets drop this I am the best there will ever be B.S. talk, and replace it with positive talk that motivates others to climb that mountain and stand on the peak of victory right next to us.

My goal is not to be the best, but to be the best I can be while being an example for others, so they can be the best they can be as well. Through leading by example, sharing my passion for fitness, and caring for the well being of others. I AM THE JUGGERNAUT, I AM A DRIVING FORCE IN THE GYM, I AM A INSPIRATION IN THE LIVES OF ALL I COME A CROSSED, I AM THE RESULT OF PASSION FOR MY GOALS AND DREAMS, I AM DUSTIN A JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING!

Through motivation, leadership, and empathy I will become a juggernaut, and I will bring out the juggernaut in all those who grace my life. I wish you all luck as you walk the path to happiness!

I so agree! I am every now and then showing others how to do certain exercises I do in the gym. I enjoy sharing a little bit of what I know to others.

I am going to work my @ss off for these 12 weeks. If infinite labs product give me the results to match my hard work then I am going to switch to using only infinite labs products, because when I find some thing that works I stick with it!

Good Lord I feel pump about taking my Juggernaut today!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am going to work my @ss off for these 12 weeks. If infinite labs product give me the results to match my hard work then I am going to switch to using only infinite labs products, because when I find some thing that works I stick with it!

Good Lord I feel pump about taking my Juggernaut today!
    So glad to see you so pumped for your 12 weeks. I have no doubt that you're going to have great results!!

My main goal right now is to get some abs to show up. With eating right, and doing tons of cardio I wonder how long it will take for them to show up?

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My main goal right now is to get some abs to show up. With eating right, and doing tons of cardio I wonder how long it will take for them to show up?
    Depending on your starting body fat percent,
    Abs could show in less than three months if you have a diet with a -500 calories deficit at macro nutrient ratios of 50-30-20 (Carbs, protein, fat), include an intensity day in your workouts (3 sets of 15 reps), and one or two Hiit cardio sessions a week. I have a picture proof in my AVI ;-)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071