FreshbodyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ronnie Magro workout

Ok so I've been hearing a lot about this one guy on the TV show called jersey shore and his name is Ronnie Magro. The dude is huge! Granted he may or may not have taken steriods but I'm not here to discuss that, what I want to discuss is what his possible workout plan is? Could anyone think of one that would give me similar results to him? I'm currently not on any Pre or Post workout supplement aside from regular target brand whey protein. If you need info about me such as body weight age etc just look at my profile. I'm willing to put in alot of effort to acheive his body type.

Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zenma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uh oh

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you can get Ronnies body with Steroids... compared to people who really take steroids... he looks like a 6 year old female

Ever seen Jay Cutler??? holy... mother of god...

anyways

if u want to get his goal u are gunna have to go on a bulking diet

and just find a program to your capabilities. Alot of ppl say go strength... which is great. but i've done SS and its not really "body building" hence the reason why its called "strength training" and not body building... -____-

So if you want to look like ronnie do a BB routine.

If you want to play strong and u play sports in HS than do SS. Especially football players and wrestlers. SS will be great for you.

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh and dude. if you are really really into this... hopefully not this crazy...

steroids is actually okay to take lol

as long as you cycle is properly

you know it actually doesnt do anythign bad for you, and once you stop things return to normal.
    As long as you don't mess up the cycle. Mess it up, ur b@lls are screwed.

* did a research essay or w/e ppl call em for my high school paper in 11th grade.... haha... made "public" education a bit worthwile..
    Last edited by JJinSS; 08-29-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Hey thanks a ton for the SS plan! I will post before and after pics soon. And the only kind of supplements ive ever taken are things like pre workout N.O drinks like Jack3d and N.O explode, do you have any supplements to recommend?

meanmartin312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the BB workout?

s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s3an87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by meanmartin312 View Post
    What is the BB workout?
    BodyBuilding.

mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000) mmorton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GTL and Ron-Ron Juice.

Well I found a back workout from a guy on this site called "Rolsey" hes huge too! and the workout is pretty tough as well

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JJinSS View Post
    oh and dude. if you are really really into this... hopefully not this crazy...

steroids is actually okay to take lol

as long as you cycle is properly

you know it actually doesnt do anythign bad for you, and once you stop things return to normal.
    As long as you don't mess up the cycle. Mess it up, ur b@lls are screwed.

* did a research essay or w/e ppl call em for my high school paper in 11th grade.... haha... made "public" education a bit worthwile..

How's that grade 11 going this year?

Registered User BulkyCurlMonkey's Avatar
    BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just watch the show and sometimes they goto the gym on there and just look at his workouts he does!