CrazyAK47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

plateau on chest grow

Suddenly, i reach a grow plateau on my chest despite gaining signfincant strength.Should I decrease the weight and do more reps(like 12 to 8) or just change up the routine. ALso I heard that "priming the pump" method helps with plateau. This method is basically doing chest exercises two days in a row, but involves doing low weight/ high reps (15-20) of isolation exercises on the first day, then at the following day continue with doing heavy/low rep compound exercises---Should i consider doing this?
    Any advice or answer would be greatly appreciated.

jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jturco15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long have you been doing the same routine for, if longer than 3 weeks i would certainly change it up

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on how long you've been doing your current routine--which you should post up, BTW--and what your experience is. If you're handling more sets than you're capable of recovering from, then you should cut back. If you've been banging away at the same routine (even one that's right for you) for more than two months and no improvement, then you should cut back, do a deload, and slowly ramp things up again.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you are referring to chest muscle growth, you may want to take diet under consideration.......

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had problems 2 with chest....it kinda takes more time for it to grow than other parts of the body....

Change the routine after a time and you could sneak behind the plateau...

Maybe try going 6 rep sets super heavy with super form....an going for exersises that help you build....For example bench press doesn't do to much for me, but decline helps loads...

Many can flame that normal bench press is the best one....but if it stopped working for me...what can i do...

I started using decline bench press 3 x heavy, dumbbell presses and isolation exersises....

And in 2 weeks from my plateau i sensed a change....a bit more muscle.

Besides eat food, lots of meat.... protein.
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....